Uvalde shooter legally bought his guns............

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
I’ll help you.
: “A well-regulated Militia,being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

That's part of the 2nd amendment you fucking troll. It doesn't say to form a Militia
No it isn’t correct dufus. You can’t write just part of a statement and claim that that’s all it means. We do have English comprehension……maybe English is not your first languages…..

No it isn’t correct dufus. You can’t write just part of a statement and claim that that’s all it means. We do have English comprehension……maybe English is not your first languages…..
Troll show me the amendment that says the people have the right to a Militia?

I’ll help you.
: “A well-regulated Militia,being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
It’s called sentence and the first PHRASE is the subjective complement. Now look up what a subjective complement/phrase is.

And the subordinate clause in an english sentence is subordinate to the main clause......The Right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Troll show me the amendment that says the people have the right to a Militia?
Dufus, the 2a. I can’t be held accountable because you can’t read. But I’ll give you a hint.

: “A well-regulated Militia,being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

You said The right to form a militia shall not be infringe. Now try it correctly.
No I did not…you’re still fking up. I posted the 2a in its entirety. English is not your first language, I get it. You foreigners speak in little phrases.

It ia both nitwit. And Washingtons Army brought their own guns.

That's part of the 2nd amendment you fucking troll. It doesn't say to form a Militia
It says,
You wrote this
"The right to form a militia shall not be infringed."
dumbo, followed by an explanation.
You illiterates just speak in short phrases…like most non English speaking peoples.

Besides, I have proof the constitutions authorizes a well regulated militia. We have the guard units. Not only does it authorizes it, it specifically says it can’t be a bunch of bozos

“well regulated” can only occur if the states get financial aid and training from the Fed. No where in the 2a does it say persons have the right to bear arms. It says PEOPLE. That only only happens in militia groups. The constitution never addresses private carry of firearms. That’s why the SC always says, it’s not unlimited.

Forum List

Back