🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

VA apologizes for hospital conditions

Not really sure, as the VA hospital I go to once a year does an outstanding job. They did get dinged a couple years ago for dispensing too many opiods but now that I seem to have developed arthritis in my neck, it'll probably be hard to get any of those.

Not really sure, as the VA hospital I go to once a year does an outstanding job. They did get dinged a couple years ago for dispensing too many opiods but now that I seem to have developed arthritis in my neck, it'll probably be hard to get any of those.
Pot is better anyway..

Pot is better anyway..

Fuck that shit. Hope it was treated with Paraquat and you choke on it.

Can't treat the vets correctly, but let's take in a couple of thousand refugees...

Pot is better anyway..

Fuck that shit. Hope it was treated with Paraquat and you choke on it.
To bad it wasn't, but thanks for nothing as usual..

VA Hospital Apologizes After Photos Of Filthy Room Go Viral

That's right everyone, this is US single payer health care that they want for us all.

Scratch that, this is what they will demand that we all have once Trump leaves office.

Stop lying. Single payer does not operate facilities, they just pay the insurance.
The existing hospitals and doctor clinics are what is in place, and the only thing that changes is how they get paid.
As for the VA, this is a poor picture of sloppy care, I grant you everything.
Next time the wife and I go to our Long Beach VA appt, I will share pictures of how spotless and immaculate OUR VA facilities are, because they ARE spotless and immaculate, and they have saved my wife's life seven times so far.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Gee, Thought Trump was going to fix that....

BluesLegend
miketx
DJT for Life
CrusaderFrank
Lumpy 1
Theowl32
WillowTree
PoliticalChic

Another failure of the Trump Administration.

Trump's idea is to bulldoze the entire VA, give every disabled vet a voucher for a thousand bucks, a kick in the teeth and a great big phony "THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!" (now GTFOOH, cripple!)

When can we look forward to that happening?

There must be a big difference in facilities. This is a problem that really needs to be fixed.

When I was in D.C. doing training in the army(1985) Walter Reed hospital had a good reputation of killing perfectly healthy people..

Gee, Thought Trump was going to fix that....

BluesLegend
miketx
DJT for Life
CrusaderFrank
Lumpy 1
Theowl32
WillowTree
PoliticalChic

Another failure of the Trump Administration.

Trump's idea is to bulldoze the entire VA, give every disabled vet a voucher for a thousand bucks, a kick in the teeth and a great big phony "THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!" (now GTFOOH, cripple!)

When can we look forward to that happening?

The end of the fuckin world, if most vets I know have anything to say about it.

There must be a big difference in facilities. This is a problem that really needs to be fixed.

There are a couple of them, like Memphis, which are apparently forever stuck in the dumps. Others like Long Beach, CA, which was once considered the worst in the nation back in the 70's, are at or near the very top now and have stayed there.

When I was in D.C. doing training in the army(1985) Walter Reed hospital had a good reputation of killing perfectly healthy people..

That's not a VA hospital but yes it was terrible, and yet the Navy Hospital was terrific, and still is. Now they have merged and Bethesda Naval Hospital is now CALLED Walter Reed, but it's still the Navy Hospital.

I grew up in the shadow of Bethesda Naval Hospital and used to know almost every inch of it.

Well, the VA hospital in Madison, WI is linked up with UW Wisconsin hospital, arguably one of the best hospitals in the country, and in 1990 I had major neurosurgery on my cervical spine at the VA by a UW neurosurgeon and it was fantastic. So as far as medical facilities go, I've been to the two civilian hospitals nearest me and they don't hold a candle to the VA in Madison, not even the VA clinic. The VA has all the latest equipment, the people are caring and kind, they understand veterans and disabled veterans concerns, I actually wouldn't want to go anywhere else. The care I've gotten from them over the past 31 years has been awesome.... it's also been FREE.

Thank you.

It was very uplifting this morning to read positive reviews about veterans hospitals.

Like a lot of other people, I had assumed that veterans hospitals gave shoddy care since the doctors and the nurses and the orderlies and the clerks are all government employees, which makes them almost exempt from ever being dismissed for incompetence or just plain laziness.

NEVERTHELESS, I hope that the United States does NOT adopt the health care system that exists, for example, in the United Kingdom. I hear that it is in a frightful mess.

As a senior citizen, I thank President Lyndon Johnson every day for having established Medicare. If I had my druthers, I would extend Medicare to everyone, although I realize that the cost might be prohibitive.

Our current health care system is failing to cover many people who have no insurance or very inadequate insurance. It is truly heartbreaking. We spend billions (billions!) for the military and for aid to foreign countries. Surely we should spend some of those billions to help fellow Americans who are ill.

There should be no VA hospitals.

Instead, a veteran should be able to go to the hospital of his choice and that hospital sends the bill to the VA for payment.

VA Hospital Apologizes After Photos Of Filthy Room Go Viral

That's right everyone, this is US single payer health care that they want for us all.

Scratch that, this is what they will demand that we all have once Trump leaves office.
Melbourne VA is awesome, so is Orlando's where I get my Cancer treatments. They even trim my toenails because I can't without ripping them off my toes and suffering huge pains from my hernia while doing it. My only problem is the co-pays.

Forum List

Back