VA school board member asked to resign over racist FLOTUS emails

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Va. school board member asked to resign over racist Michelle Obama emails - Salon.com

... DeGroft says the emails were meant to be “political” and not racist, and thinks that forwarding offensive emails isn’t quite the same thing as originating an offensive email chain, apparently: “None of them I initiated, if you look at them. They were all initiated by somebody else,” he told the Daily Press. DeGroft sent the emails in question to Vice Chairman Byron Bailey, who went on to share them with other county staff...

What a lame and whiny excuse. Racist pigs like this have no place in our school systems. Let him be an ignorant racist in the unemployment line.

Va. school board member asked to resign over racist Michelle Obama emails - Salon.com

... DeGroft says the emails were meant to be “political” and not racist, and thinks that forwarding offensive emails isn’t quite the same thing as originating an offensive email chain, apparently: “None of them I initiated, if you look at them. They were all initiated by somebody else,” he told the Daily Press. DeGroft sent the emails in question to Vice Chairman Byron Bailey, who went on to share them with other county staff...

What a lame and whiny excuse. Racist pigs like this have no place in our school systems. Let him be an ignorant racist in the unemployment line.

I agree....what a whiny excuse. I think I've seen the same kind of excuse from Jeremiah....

I guess Salon.com and the OP just want everyone to take their word that racist emails even exist. Should I be skeptical of this claim? I think so. How about providing an example and let the rest of us judge for ourselves if the content is racist or political. You made a claim, now back it up.

Don't you all like with this couple, the Queen and King of our our country.... our Freedom of Speech is in jeopardy? and the left cheering people losing their JOBS over it..

I've never seen anything like it..

Last edited:
:lol:

"I didn't write the bigoted jokes. I just repeated them far and wide!"

Another piss drinking parrot bites the dust.

I guess Salon.com and the OP just want everyone to take their word that racist emails even exist. Should I be skeptical of this claim? I think so. How about providing an example and let the rest of us judge for ourselves if the content is racist or political. You made a claim, now back it up.

Too lazy to click the hyperlink huh?

VA school board member could lose job over Michelle Obama e-mail - NBC12.com - Richmond, VA News

Now, come up with a better excuse this time

We really have no idea whether the e-mails were racist or political. They haven't put them in the public square where the issue can be debated. We just have an announcement that they are racist. Everyone can now read into the subject what they want to see.

Sigh. Government workers should be held to the highest standards.

This all goes back to the Isle of Wight school board member Herb Degroft and an e-mail he sent containing naked women and a reference to First Lady Michelle Obama.

He forwarded two emails from his county email account. One had a picture with bare-breasted, African female warriors with the caption "Michelle Obama's high school reunion." Another e-mail claimed Mrs. Obama was paid $50 to model in National Geographic.

Some board members say they have been receiving similar e-mails from Degroft since January of 2012.

I like the way Repubs automatically started defending and deflecting from this guy BEFORE EVEN KNOWING what he was accused of doing. They defend claims of racism before even knowing if it is or isn't racist at all.

But remember folks...They don't like Obama because of his policies :doubt:

We really have no idea whether the e-mails were racist or political. They haven't put them in the public square where the issue can be debated. We just have an announcement that they are racist. Everyone can now read into the subject what they want to see.

Hurry up and defend racist before looking up details of what happened! It's the right thing to do!

I agree....what a whiny excuse. I think I've seen the same kind of excuse from Jeremiah....

I won't shut up!!! Freedom of speech!

VA school board member could lose job over Michelle Obama e-mail - NBC12.com - Richmond, VA News

Actually I did, didn't see an example there either.

This all goes back to the Isle of Wight school board member Herb Degroft and an e-mail he sent containing naked women and a reference to First Lady Michelle Obama.

He forwarded two emails from his county email account. One had a picture with bare-breasted, African female warriors with the caption "Michelle Obama's high school reunion." Another e-mail claimed Mrs. Obama was paid $50 to model in National Geographic.

Some board members say they have been receiving similar e-mails from Degroft since January of 2012.

I like the way Repubs automatically started defending and deflecting from this guy BEFORE EVEN KNOWING what he was accused of doing. They defend claims of racism before even knowing if it is or isn't racist at all.

yeah yeash....all of us just take Salons WORDS on things.. but we are sick to death of these lame accusations of HOW ALL Republicans ARE defending something...

Think they could find a sanitation engineer or dog catcher who lost their job?

Now that would really be relevant. :eusa_whistle:

The news sites are not going to show you the photos in the emails because there is nudity in them.

But if any of you really gave a shit about the truth, you would have googled "Michelle Obama's high school reunion" for yourselves by now and seen just how racist that shit is.

You are either extremely stupid, or just being obtuse, pretending you have no way of discerning the facts.

Actually I did, didn't see an example there either.

OH sorry didn't realize you were retarded, have a good one

Jokes about the first bitch does not necessarily reflect on her ass hole husband. And from what I've seen posted so far, they were nothing but jokes.

yeah yeash....all of us just take Salons WORDS on things.. but we are sick to death of these lame accusations of HOW ALL Republicans ARE defending something...

Use that mouse thingy and click the underlined thingy. It's called a link. Links "link" you to other websites.

Here's the National Geographic joke:

Hayhurst, whose website promises "good clean family comedy always," shocked spectators when he informed them on the rodeo's PA system that Playboy had offered Mitt Romney's wife Ann $250,000 "to pose in the magazine."

But shock soon turned to horror when Hayhurst went on to say that "the White House is upset about it because National Geographic only offered Michelle Obama $50 to pose for them."

There are variations, using Sarah Palin in place of Ann Romney.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back