VA school board member asked to resign over racist FLOTUS emails

Too lazy to click the hyperlink huh?

VA school board member could lose job over Michelle Obama e-mail - NBC12.com - Richmond, VA News

Now, come up with a better excuse this time

Actually I did, didn't see an example there either.

OH sorry didn't realize you were retarded, have a good one

typical leftie..someone says sorry for not seeing something and they get called, retarded..
you are a nasty piece of work...

Is the board member a racist? I dont think so. Was there bad judgement involved? Maybe. Does that mean the person cannot perform his job? No. Are people allowed to have opinons? I always thought so.
The fauxrage of the Left hits a new high, along with their hypocrsiy

Actually I did, didn't see an example there either.

OH sorry didn't realize you were retarded, have a good one

typical leftie..someone says sorry for not seeing something and they get called, retarded..
you are a nasty piece of work...

Yeah, except that's not what he said. He said he saw it and didn't think anything was wrong with it.

Enough about me (because you always want it to be about me) Did you find anything wrong with it? Yes or no will do just fine thx.

Republicans never call out racists and that is why they are losing the young and minority voters. You're about to see an example right now

We really have no idea whether the e-mails were racist or political. They haven't put them in the public square where the issue can be debated. We just have an announcement that they are racist. Everyone can now read into the subject what they want to see.

Hurry up and defend racist before looking up details of what happened! It's the right thing to do!

I did look up what purports to be details, as those details were filtered. Where are the actual e-mails?

For instance, does Big Moo belong in National Geographic because she has a face like the world's only living orc? That's not racist. It's a commentary on her appearance. It's not even political. Saying that Moo walks like a gorilla on the hunt isn't racist, it's an honest comparison of her ambulation. Saying that ALL black women walk like a gorilla on the hunt is racist. Most black women are quite graceful.

Quoting racist "jokes" is at least a little bit on the racist side.

But it is appalling to see so-called "liberals" tripping over themselves to get the offender "fired."

Free speech used to mean something to liberals.

Nowadays, it appears that what they seek to protect is ONLY politically correct speech.

Think they could find a sanitation engineer or dog catcher who lost their job?

Now that would really be relevant. :eusa_whistle:

no kidding...the shallow and petty with these people over some email

Last edited:
:lol:

"I didn't write the bigoted jokes. I just repeated them far and wide!"

Another piss drinking parrot bites the dust.

What difference, at this time, does it make? Free speech is protection for speech that is not popular. Popular speech doesn't need protection.

Bigots have the right to be bigots, and they have the right to associate with other bigots, as long as they do not commit bigoted acts against others. If they wish to tell bigoted jokes to each other, that is their business.

You all need to try that live and let live concept.

But it is appalling to see so-called "liberals" tripping over themselves to get the offender "fired."

Nowadays, it appears that what they seek to protect is ONLY politically correct speech.

No one has called for him to be fired. Additionally you don't find defense of this racism to be appalling at all.

Libs have short memories. Nobody ever apologized for the racist filth about Dr. Condie Rice that appeared in main stream newspapers.

No one has called for him to be fired. Additionally you don't find defense of this racism to be appalling at all.

dear gawd with the dramatics...appalling he ask...over a email...defending freedom of speech is now appalling and means your are defending the "appalling" email

good grief..

Last edited:

dear gawd with the dramatics...appalling he ask...over a email...defending freedom of speech is now appalling and means your are defending the "appalling" email

good grief..

You like the change the subject when you're wrong. Next you'll be talking about Potato Salad

We really have no idea whether the e-mails were racist or political. They haven't put them in the public square where the issue can be debated. We just have an announcement that they are racist. Everyone can now read into the subject what they want to see.

I believe that his fellow board members...the ones who voted him off the board....were recipients of those e-mails. So, they've seen them. We have no power over him or his position....so I'm not crying too much over not seeing those e-mails.

This all goes back to the Isle of Wight school board member Herb Degroft and an e-mail he sent containing naked women and a reference to First Lady Michelle Obama.

He forwarded two emails from his county email account. One had a picture with bare-breasted, African female warriors with the caption "Michelle Obama's high school reunion." Another e-mail claimed Mrs. Obama was paid $50 to model in National Geographic.

Some board members say they have been receiving similar e-mails from Degroft since January of 2012.

I like the way Repubs automatically started defending and deflecting from this guy BEFORE EVEN KNOWING what he was accused of doing. They defend claims of racism before even knowing if it is or isn't racist at all.

But remember folks...They don't like Obama because of his policies :doubt:

Jokes about the first bitch does not necessarily reflect on her ass hole husband. And from what I've seen posted so far, they were nothing but jokes.

Yes....you are a RWr alright.

Wrong, the very first post in the thread (the OP) called for him to be fired. Of course, Muddly Dullwit is just a fucking idiot.

As for the imbecility of the racist joke, I already said that quoting such shit is akin to being racist. It is not something of merit.

So, WTF. It was a stupid racist joke or two or three. It got quoted. Stupid and racist. And?

It's still a matter of free speech.

The ACLU defended the scumbag "Nazis" in the dust-up in Skokie Illinois on free speech grounds. Nobody with a functioning brain cell in their head would say that the ACLU supports the views of fucking Nazis. What they supported was the RIGHT of even debased shitholes like the American "Nazis" to speak their filthy thoughts.

I hate the ACLU, but I think at least standing up on THAT principle is something they deserve some credit for.

What happened to modern American "liberals" who now support "free" speech only on some very selective bases?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back