VA school board member asked to resign over racist FLOTUS emails

Yes it was unprofessional and that should be addressed with the person..
but you notice the who focus of Salon with their TITLE, is it was a racist email about the Queen Obama .
Salon does know how to get their rabid members foaming at the mouth and keep them paying their bills..

Wasn't it racist? I mean, just a little?

Dam what is it with Republicans and just calling a racist a fucking racist? It's like their krypotonite

but you notice the who focus of Salon with their TITLE, is it was a racist email about the Queen Obama .
Salon does know how to get their rabid members foaming at the mouth and keep them paying their bills..

Dam what is it with Republicans and just calling a racist a fucking racist? It's like their krypotonite

OK

Obama is a fucking racist.

Happy now? :eusa_angel:

Don't you all like with this couple, the Queen and King of our our country.... our Freedom of Speech is in jeopardy? and the left cheering people losing their JOBS over it..

I've never seen anything like it..

OMFG ... The First Amendment is "in jeopardy"?? REALLY???

When you have a moment, READ IT.

Pay special attention to these words: "Congress shall make no law ..."

Now, go someplace quiet and with padded walls and THINK about it.

Idiot.

Don't you all like with this couple, the Queen and King of our our country.... our Freedom of Speech is in jeopardy? and the left cheering people losing their JOBS over it..

That's true. You never have seen anything like what you're describing because it only exists in your vivid imagination. Well, yours and a few hundred thousand reality-challenged individuals, that is.

After all, do you really think that if yours and others' freedom of speech was truly threatened as you seem to think that the gov't would allow self-serving men like Rush Limbaugh to use the public airwaves to spew endless streams of nonsense for no other purpose than to enrich himself? Do you think thousands of message boards (like this one, perhaps) and blogs would be allowed to proliferate while spreading every conspiracy theory under the sun?

There are few other places in the world where this endless parade of silliness would be permitted to exist unchallenged in any official way and thereby create an endless stream of criticism of the gov't without the gov't taking action to control it. And that's true not just because certain gov'ts (like Russia) and their leaders (like Putin) would feel threatened. It's true because it turns actual governance and the creation of public policy into a three ring circus where a morsel of common sense is constantly competing with a smorgasbord of disinformation. It's no wonder that it's so incredibly rare for our gov't to fix problems in this current environment when everybody and his brother is throwing wrenches into the machinery, trying to prevent anything from getting done.

Because they're liars. They pretend they're not racist pigs even though they ARE racist pigs.

(With apologies to pigs, of course.)

The racist pig(s) who sent the emails are welcome to keep right on sending their racist emails. They just have no place in the field of education.

That's true. You never have seen anything like what you're describing because it only exists in your vivid imagination. Well, yours and a few hundred thousand reality-challenged individuals, that is.

After all, do you really think that if yours and others' freedom of speech was truly threatened as you seem to think that the gov't would allow self-serving men like Rush Limbaugh to use the public airwaves to spew endless streams of nonsense for no other purpose than to enrich himself? Do you think thousands of message boards (like this one, perhaps) and blogs would be allowed to proliferate while spreading every conspiracy theory under the sun?

There are few other places in the world where this endless parade of silliness would be permitted to exist unchallenged in any official way and thereby create an endless stream of criticism of the gov't without the gov't taking action to control it. And that's true not just because certain gov'ts (like Russia) and their leaders (like Putin) would feel threatened. It's true because it turns actual governance and the creation of public policy into a three ring circus where a morsel of common sense is constantly competing with a smorgasbord of disinformation. It's no wonder that it's so incredibly rare for our gov't to fix problems in this current environment when everybody and his brother is throwing wrenches into the machinery, trying to prevent anything from getting done.

dosn't matter how often you explain this to rw idiots. Same as explaining the First Amendment to idiots like Stephanie. Explain it over and over and they still don't get it and never will.

not everybody is a thin skinned as you are and have to agree with with what calls, RACIST... and probably most don't give a crap..
they have more important things to worry about..plus we can watch you all fret over it..

carry on

Last edited:
The guy's obviously free to keep this seat, but I hope the rest of the Board and others associated with running it stop giving him the time of day as a result of this.

And no, nutbags, making someone's actions have consequences is not necessarily infringing on their right to free speech.

Last edited:
I agree....what a whiny excuse. I think I've seen the same kind of excuse from Jeremiah....

I won't shut up!!! Freedom of speech!

Please stop with the false accusations, Bodecea. Freedom of Speech still prevails here glad to see this guy using his.

- Jeremiah

Oh looky - yet another knee jerk rw who has not a fucking clue what the First Amendment really says.

Why is it that you rw's have never actually read it ir have any idea

WHERE

it does

NOT

apply?

Va. school board member asked to resign over racist Michelle Obama emails - Salon.com

... DeGroft says the emails were meant to be “political” and not racist, and thinks that forwarding offensive emails isn’t quite the same thing as originating an offensive email chain, apparently: “None of them I initiated, if you look at them. They were all initiated by somebody else,” he told the Daily Press. DeGroft sent the emails in question to Vice Chairman Byron Bailey, who went on to share them with other county staff...

What a lame and whiny excuse. Racist pigs like this have no place in our school systems. Let him be an ignorant racist in the unemployment line.

is this all we have to go on?

According to NBC12, Herb DeGroft forwarded his colleagues emails featuring images of topless African women and racially loaded references to first lady Michelle Obama. Board members have reported receiving other offensive emails from DeGroft beginning in January 2012.

:eusa_eh:

Idiot.

hey Dudley....you and a few others here had problems with....." the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed".....

dosn't matter how often you explain this to rw idiots. Same as explaining the First Amendment to idiots like Stephanie. Explain it over and over and they still don't get it and never will.
its kinda like the 2nd Amendment to "idiots" like you and Lakota... Explain it over and over and they still don't get it and never will.....

Idiot.

hey Dudley....you and a few others here had problems with....." the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed".....

PROVE IT.

PROVE IT or get lost little boy.

its kinda like the 2nd Amendment to "idiots" like you and Lakota... Explain it over and over and they still don't get it and never will.....

I just remembered ... Are you the same little twerp who used to follow me around with lies about - I can't remember what your thing is.

Anyway, if not, I apologize. If you ARE that little twerp, have at it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Maybe it's the fact that the libs have thrown the term around so much it has pretty much lost all meaning.

not everybody is a thin skinned as you are and have to agree with with what calls, RACIST... and probably most don't give a crap..
they have more important things to worry about..plus we can watch you all fret over it..

carry on

stop playing the victim. either it was racist or it wasn't. your deflection and unwillingness to speak the truth Is the reason the gop has a minority problem. you guys refuse even in the face of blatant racism to call it what it is.

I promise its ok to call a racist a racist...especially when they are a racist. Thin skin has nothing to do with it. You DO care or else you wouldn't be in here over and over and over. And everyone has more important things but we're not talking about the most important things, we are talking about this subject. Which you want to be a part of evidenced by your constant posting

I won't shut up!!! Freedom of speech!

Please stop with the false accusations, Bodecea. Freedom of Speech still prevails here glad to see this guy using his.

- Jeremiah

Oh looky - yet another knee jerk rw who has not a fucking clue what the First Amendment really says.

Why is it that you rw's have never actually read it ir have any idea

WHERE

it does

NOT

apply?

According to the Supremes incorporation doctrine it applies everywhere, you know just like that little church/state thing you are always crying about. If one is limited to congress all are, same amendment, correct?

Idiot.

PROVE IT.

PROVE IT or get lost little boy.

just read anyone of your fucking Anti-Gun threads.....anymore questions you Anti-American piece of shit?......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back