VA school board member asked to resign over racist FLOTUS emails

Because you and others have been trying to ignore the racism and instead make this about his right to say it. Guess what? No one disagrees with you. So is this a pat each other on the back board or somewhere we debate opposing ideas?

you need some cheese..
you don't get people to agree with your opinion of what you call, racist... and it's foot stomping whining

man oh man

No one has called for him to be fired. Additionally you don't find defense of this racism to be appalling at all.

Wrong, the very first post in the thread (the OP) called for him to be fired. Of course, Muddly Dullwit is just a fucking idiot.

As for the imbecility of the racist joke, I already said that quoting such shit is akin to being racist. It is not something of merit.

So, WTF. It was a stupid racist joke or two or three. It got quoted. Stupid and racist. And?

It's still a matter of free speech.

The ACLU defended the scumbag "Nazis" in the dust-up in Skokie Illinois on free speech grounds. Nobody with a functioning brain cell in their head would say that the ACLU supports the views of fucking Nazis. What they supported was the RIGHT of even debased shitholes like the American "Nazis" to speak their filthy thoughts.

I hate the ACLU, but I think at least standing up on THAT principle is something they deserve some credit for.

What happened to modern American "liberals" who now support "free" speech only on some very selective bases?

This is not about Free Speech. The asshole had the right to say it...no one is taking it away or requesting his imprisonment. So calm down on the 1st amendment smoke and mirrors.

This is about the guy telling racist jokes. The audience he sent it too didn't like it. Now his ass might get canned. Now are you saying his employer has to keep him employed there because you can say whatever the fuck you want to and employers cannot fire that person because the 1st amendment protects them?

The OP (whos on the internet and faceless) says he should be fired and you find that appalling. The racist joke you find to be stupid.

I think you're using appalling wrong...or something

No no. YOur distorted spin is NOT what this is about.

The idiot author of the OP, Muddly dullwit, a liberal shit-for-brain douche, DID call for the guy to lose his fucking job over the racist message.

THAT is what this is about.

Is a racist joke or the repetition of racist jokes something that is commendable or something worthy of condemnation? I vote the latter.

Big deal.

You and I can agree that racist jokes are the venal hallmark of diseased minds. That does NOT mean that some dickhead deserves to be FIRED over it. That contention by the idiot author of the OP is appalling.

So? What now? We agree that racism sucks. Not exactly a major revelation.

Because you and others have been trying to ignore the racism and instead make this about his right to say it. Guess what? No one disagrees with you. So is this a pat each other on the back board or somewhere we debate opposing ideas?

you need some cheese..
you don't get people to agree with your opinion of what you call, racist... and it's foot stomping whining

man oh man

You've said that 4 times, I think I got it. You are unable to form an opinion on the story. Thanks again.

Wrong, the very first post in the thread (the OP) called for him to be fired. Of course, Muddly Dullwit is just a fucking idiot.

As for the imbecility of the racist joke, I already said that quoting such shit is akin to being racist. It is not something of merit.

So, WTF. It was a stupid racist joke or two or three. It got quoted. Stupid and racist. And?

It's still a matter of free speech.

The ACLU defended the scumbag "Nazis" in the dust-up in Skokie Illinois on free speech grounds. Nobody with a functioning brain cell in their head would say that the ACLU supports the views of fucking Nazis. What they supported was the RIGHT of even debased shitholes like the American "Nazis" to speak their filthy thoughts.

I hate the ACLU, but I think at least standing up on THAT principle is something they deserve some credit for.

What happened to modern American "liberals" who now support "free" speech only on some very selective bases?

This is not about Free Speech. The asshole had the right to say it...no one is taking it away or requesting his imprisonment. So calm down on the 1st amendment smoke and mirrors.

This is about the guy telling racist jokes. The audience he sent it too didn't like it. Now his ass might get canned. Now are you saying his employer has to keep him employed there because you can say whatever the fuck you want to and employers cannot fire that person because the 1st amendment protects them?

The OP (whos on the internet and faceless) says he should be fired and you find that appalling. The racist joke you find to be stupid.

The idiot author of the OP, Muddly dullwit, a liberal shit-for-brain douche, DID call for the guy to lose his fucking job over the racist message.

Is a racist joke or the repetition of racist jokes something that is commendable or something worthy of condemnation? I vote the latter.

Big deal.

You and I can agree that racist jokes are the venal hallmark of diseased minds. That does NOT mean that some dickhead deserves to be FIRED over it. That contention by the idiot author of the OP is appalling.

translation: This is not about my spin...this is about my spin

So what the OP called for him to be fired. 1st Amendment is still in tact. You don't like the OP said it, Cool.

You done now?

you need some cheese..

man oh man

You've said that 4 times, I think I got it. You are unable to form an opinion on the story. Thanks again.

and you still don't get a clue..on and on and on and on and on it goes...
I tried

Big deal.

So what the OP called for him to be fired. 1st Amendment is still in tact. You don't like the OP said it, Cool.

You done now?

Your standard incoherence is duly noted.

Moving along: You remain wrong.

This is NOT about YOUR spin. It is about what the idiot author of the dopey OP MADE it about.

We don't need some dickhead like you to make it into something it isn't. There is no purpose served in discussing the fact that racism is fucking sickening shit. And that's NOT what the idiot author of the OP said, either.

Muddly declared that the guy should lose his JOB over it. If you don't agree with the idiot, Muddly Dullwit, good. Stand up and be counted. But don't pretend that this idiot thread ever was intended to "discuss" a completely non-disputed topic.

Big deal.

You done now?

This is NOT about YOUR spin. It is about what the idiot author of the dopey OP MADE it about.

We don't need some dickhead like you to make it into something it isn't. There is no purpose served in discussing the fact that racism is fucking sickening shit. And that's NOT what the idiot author of the OP said, either.

Muddly declared that the guy should lose his JOB over it. If you don't agree with the idiot, Muddly Dullwit, good. Stand up and be counted. But don't pretend that this idiot thread ever was intended to "discuss" a completely non-disputed topic.

I get it, you disagree with the OP.

If you notice the reason I stuck with the racism is because if you look at my post NO ONE ELSE who is a Republican even dared to say what you did about racism. Even Steph, who keeps saying she doesn't care, refused to give an opinion while quoting me and also claiming she doesn't care.

Kudos to you.

You done now?

If you notice the reason I stuck with the racism is because if you look at my post NO ONE ELSE who is a Republican even dared to say what you did about racism. Even Steph, who keeps saying she doesn't care, refused to give an opinion while quoting me and also claiming she doesn't care.

Kudos to you.

No. You don't "get" much of anything.

YOU are simply trying to pretend that Muddly Dullwit didn't say what HE said and that his thread is about what HE made it about.

Of course I disagree with any asshole who says that a public employee ought to be fired from his job based on speech which we find offensive. I have a news flash for you.

You and I may agree that racism sucks monkey dick, but that does NOT mean that the government should fire people for the "sin" of disagreeing with OUR view. We can be right about the venality of racism; but that doesn't mean that those who disagree with us should be fired for having their own views OR for expressing their (stupid) contrary views.

It's funny how everyone who are calling these emails racist haven't posted even one to illustrate their point. Do you really expect people to take the word of a highly partisan site like Salon at face value? You are aware that satire can be in poor taste and not be racist, right? There have been many similar satirical emails about white women and even minorities that are just as bad as these are described to be and no one says a word. Seems just a tad hypocritical to me. I have absolutely no affection for the couple that currently occupy the white house, but because I make fun of them or disagree with most of what they stand for does not make me or anyone else racist.

IOW, you've made your decision even though you haven't seen and don't know what you're talking about.

Typical ignorant rw.

Skipped right over my question on the 1st Amendment didn't ya? Go away coward.

he probably forgot.....the guy apparently does not remember me,according to what he asked me ....well he is in that age bracket....

Kudos to you.

YOU are simply trying to pretend that Muddly Dullwit didn't say what HE said and that his thread is about what HE made it about.

Of course I disagree with any asshole who says that a public employee ought to be fired from his job based on speech which we find offensive. I have a news flash for you.

You and I may agree that racism sucks monkey dick, but that does NOT mean that the government should fire people for the "sin" of disagreeing with OUR view. We can be right about the venality of racism; but that doesn't mean that those who disagree with us should be fired for having their own views OR for expressing their (stupid) contrary views.

You are responding to me right? You don't have to quote me if I'm not the person you have a problem with you know that right?

The OP said something you don't like, the quote button works on their posts...Did, you know that?

Jeesh, the people in the community have an expectation that racists aren't running the school board. wtf is wrong with you people?

Kudos to you.

You are responding to me right? You don't have to quote me if I'm not the person you have a problem with you know that right?

The OP said something you don't like, the quote button works on their posts...Did, you know that?

I know you are especially slow. But YOU, you see, ARE the one who denied that "anyone" was talking about the firing of the offender. I correctly noted, however, that the OP himself did just that.

The rest of the chat between you and me has simply been about how you were trying to pretend that this thread is about some "other" topic. (You are not bright in the slightest, CloseMinded.) This thread is NOT about some "other" topic.

You are either being deliberately obtuse or you are too stupid to track the conversation from point 1 to -- point 1.

I shall now assist you. Despite your assurances to the contrary, Muddly Dullwit DID express his OP view. What HE posted in the OP of this thread IS what defines what the thread is about.

Last edited:
Jeesh, the people in the community have an expectation that racists aren't running the school board. wtf is wrong with you people?

We don't know that the people in the community have that expectation, although it would be nice if they did share a hostile view toward racists and racism.

We certainly do NOT "know" that they folks in the community would call for the firing of a board member for harboring (or for expressing) any given political or social point of view.

Maybe the folks in that community can agree that racists are dick-weeds without insisting that they get sanctioned for having offensive political or social points of view?

We don't know that the people in the community have that expectation, although it would be nice if they did share a hostile view toward racists and racism.

We certainly do NOT "know" that they folks in the community would call for the firing of a board member for harboring (or for expressing) any given political or social point of view.

Maybe the folks in that community can agree that racists are dick-weeds without insisting that they get sanctioned for having offensive political or social points of view?

Was this in South Carolina? If so you may be right that they don't care about racists being in control.

Most communities would feel differently.

not all racists need be sanctioned or fired, but when they're on a BOARD OF EDUCATION, I'm ok with them being asked to resign.

I know you are especially slow. But YOU, you see, ARE the one who denied that "anyone" was talking about the firing of the offender. I correctly noted, however, that the OP himself did just that.

The rest of the chat between you and me has simply been about how you were trying to pretend that this thread is about some "other" topic. (You are not bright in the slightest, CloseMinded.) This thread is NOT about some "other" topic.

You are either being deliberately obtuse or you are too stupid to track the conversation from point 1 to -- point 1.

I shall now assist you. Despite your assurances to the contrary, Muddly Dullwit DID express his OP view. What HE posted in the OP of this thread IS what defines what the thread is about.

Ok, the OP asked for him to be fired. Is that all? I think you know I meant someone with more clout than a random internet poster. If you didn't, sorry

not all racists need be sanctioned or fired, but when they're on a BOARD OF EDUCATION, I'm ok with them being asked to resign.

Sometimes it's better to let assholes keep their jobs but shine a really bright spotlight on the things they say (and sometimes do) which make them assholes.

Ok, the OP asked for him to be fired. Is that all? I think you know I meant someone with more clout than a random internet poster. If you didn't, sorry
Liarbility is of the opinion that USMB really is where your voices count. :lol:

Forum List

Back