VA school board member asked to resign over racist FLOTUS emails

not all racists need be sanctioned or fired, but when they're on a BOARD OF EDUCATION, I'm ok with them being asked to resign.

Sometimes it's better to let assholes keep their jobs but shine a really bright spotlight on the things they say (and sometimes do) which make them assholes.

Sometimes that is true, but not in this case, imo. You can't look the other way at racist behavior when said racist has some power as to how the schools are run.

The guy's own mission statement says: (he will) promote effective community relations.

Big fail.

not all racists need be sanctioned or fired, but when they're on a BOARD OF EDUCATION, I'm ok with them being asked to resign.

Sometimes it's better to let assholes keep their jobs but shine a really bright spotlight on the things they say (and sometimes do) which make them assholes.

Sometimes that is true, but not in this case, imo. You can't look the other way at racist behavior when said racist has some power as to how the schools are run.

The guy's own mission statement says: (he will) promote effective community relations.

Big fail.

yet you look the other way than at the racist-in chief

hypocrisy at it's finest

big fail

Big fail.

hypocrisy at it's finest

big fail

What you see is a mirage. Its not really there. Paranoia at its finest

Big fail.

hypocrisy at it's finest

big fail

No, actually the fail is your side's attempt to convince people to see your own delusions over this President's alleged "racism".

Only those who hate him anyway see it, for some reason. Sorry.

Big fail.

hypocrisy at it's finest

big fail

No, actually the fail is your side's attempt to convince people to see your own delusions over this President's alleged "racism".

Only those who hate him anyway see it, for some reason. Sorry.

so then exactly what is a typical white person?

The state NAACP has called for the resignation of two Isle of Wight County officials who are under fire for circulating racially charged emails about first lady Michelle Obama to other county officials.

"This should be a wake-up call to citizens throughout the commonwealth of Virginia that may have been in denial about the sentiments of some elected officials," said King Salim Khalfani, the group's executive director.

"Citizens must participate with those that are elected and appointed to represent us. We must hold them all accountable. No participation, no right to complain," Khalfani said in a statement released Monday.

Board of Supervisors member Byron Bailey and county School Board member Herbert DeGroft forwarded the controversial emails but didn't create them.

One email claimed National Geographic offered the first lady $50 to pose nude, while the other displayed a photograph of topless women in tribal garb, with a caption saying it was the first lady's "high school reunion," The Associated Press reported.

Bailey and DeGroft, who are white, have apologized for the emails. But Bailey said he won't resign.

More: Racist Emails About Michelle Obama Lead To Calls For Virginia School Board Members To Resign

Good riddance to racist trash.

VA school board member could lose job over Michelle Obama e-mail - NBC12.com - Richmond, VA News

He forwarded two emails from his county email account. One had a picture with bare-breasted, African female warriors with the caption "Michelle Obama's high school reunion." Another e-mail claimed Mrs. Obama was paid $50 to model in National Geographic.

Some board members say they have been receiving similar e-mails from Degroft since January of 2012.

ram is pretending we can only give an opinion if we've seen the actual screenshots. Lol...descriptions are not good enough for ram. Why? He doesn't know...

When ram was in history class he made a way back machine to view history first hand....or he believed the descriptions.

jackass...when I was in History class I didn't just except everything the Government paid lackey at the front of the class said. I did my own research as well. Something sorely missing in today's classroom.

Last edited:
ram is pretending we can only give an opinion if we've seen the actual screenshots. Lol...descriptions are not good enough for ram. Why? He doesn't know...

When ram was in history class he made a way back machine to view history first hand....or he believed the descriptions.

jackass...when I was in History class I didn't just except everything the Government paid lackey at the front of the class said. I did my own research as well. Something sorely missing in today's classroom.

You have screenshots of Lincolns assassination? Wow Doctor Who...Howd you do that?

You have screenshots of Lincolns assassination? Wow Doctor Who...Howd you do that?

let's quot you " the GOP is overly white"

pls tell us how you are not a bigot

He doesn't hate all races equally?

Got the wrong guy, overly? Not me. The GOP is majority white, problem?

Forum List

Back