VA School PullTo Kill A Mockingbird’, ‘Huck Finn’ From Shelves

Illiterate parents culturally were interesting facets of the two school boards on which I served.

easyt remind me particularly of two parents I knew.

Liberal censorship - gotta love it.

What time is the book burnin', Hillary? :p
The county in which the school district easily went for Trump with a majority. easyt, you are stupid. You can learn but won't.
Jake, you really need to lighten up and get a sense of humor. To SERIOUSLY infer / suggest Hillary had anything to do with it is ridiculous - I know this. It was a JOKE.

LIGHTEN UP, man, the serious stuff is over - you / Hillary lost. :p

(See, that was ANOTHER joke... :p )
You are the joke, because "liberal censorship" is what you wrote, easyt. You are stupid. Period. You get caught out and then you start lying.

Alt Right censorship, got to love it is the right way to write it.

The county in which the school district easily went for Trump with a majority. easyt, you are stupid. You can learn but won't.
Jake, you really need to lighten up and get a sense of humor. To SERIOUSLY infer / suggest Hillary had anything to do with it is ridiculous - I know this. It was a JOKE.

You are the joke, because "liberal censorship" is what you wrote, easyt. You are stupid. Period. You get caught out and then you start lying.

Ok, so no sense of humor for you - got it.

If you're not going to get a sense of humore, at least go see a doctor....to have that giant stick up your ass removed.

:lmao:

image.jpeg

Illiterate parents culturally were interesting facets of the two school boards on which I served.

although I am sure that your contribution to the school boards was appreciated, I hardly suspect that making sure their water glasses were filled and the floor properly swept after they were done meeting is reason to claim knowledge into the educational level of the parents involved.
But again, thank you for your service, nothing worse than a parched school board member trying to convey their thoughts.

You lie, you get called out, easyt. The meathead far right in the school district are banning books, and it is a joke to you.

Got it.

So one parent gets a bee in their bonnet and an entire school is denied reading certain books?

Insanity

It's happening at a school Illinois as well:

Lemont H.S. class reading list questioned by parents - Chronicle Media

“We can’t have 18-year-olds reading about masturbation or sexual issues, regardless of the literature. I don’t care if it’s from Dickens or who else." :lol:

But then after Lit and English classes they parade them down to Sex Ed 101

Let me remind you that I was on the board while you were the janitor, maryland patriot. :lol: Thank you for your help:cuckoo:

So it's not just me - you project your false narratives and lies onto others you know nothing about so you can hate them as well.

Got it...

Good luck with that.

So it's not just me - you project your false narratives and lies onto others you know nothing about so you can hate them as well. Got it... Good luck with that.
You lied yet again, and I caught you yet again. That will never change. One of the parents sued the ISD, so we counter sued the parent. The ISD had insurance, so that ended that parent's nonsense right then and there. The other one, unlike you, easyt, could learn, so it was easily resolved.

So one parent gets a bee in their bonnet and an entire school is denied reading certain books?

Insanity

It's happening at a school Illinois as well:

Lemont H.S. class reading list questioned by parents - Chronicle Media

“We can’t have 18-year-olds reading about masturbation or sexual issues, regardless of the literature. I don’t care if it’s from Dickens or who else." :lol:

But then after Lit and English classes they parade them down to Sex Ed 101
and that is where they learn that the african american Jim had forced anal sex with Becky Thatcher. Its part of the book that got cut before publishing.

The school board is located in a county in VA that went a majority for Trump, yet easyt and others want to blame liberals instead of the far right.

Buncha bone heads on the far right.

The left proving every day they are the book burning fascists, and then they deny it.

It truly is fucking unreal what they are.

The left proving every day they are the book burning fascists, and then they deny it. It truly is fucking unreal what they are.
Nope. In this case, the school district is located in a Trump majority county.

Forum List

Back