Vaccine Update

For those that believe that I got the two shots of Maderna to make Biden happy, you are delusional. I got it for my own piece of mind. I sometimes transport people my own age and my car stays Covid Free from me. I didn't do it just for me. I did it because it was just the right thing to do. And Shot one, short period of sore arm. Second shot, nothing.
SJW Alert!
No it wasn't.
Yes it was. So there. Nyah Nyah Nyah. SMH.

For those that believe that I got the two shots of Maderna to make Biden happy, you are delusional. I got it for my own piece of mind. I sometimes transport people my own age and my car stays Covid Free from me. I didn't do it just for me. I did it because it was just the right thing to do. And Shot one, short period of sore arm. Second shot, nothing.
SJW Alert!
No it wasn't.
Actually it wasn't even close. Your post was. Just a different kind of SJW is all. You can't see it because you are too close.

SJW Alert!
RWNJ alert!!!

Whatever you do, just don't feed him. I fed him once and he's been following me around ever since.,

However, once Trump is re-anointed as President, I'll be glad to consider it as well as start washing my hands again after using the can.
You're not going to wash your hands for four years and quite possibly forever?!?! Yeah, that's the proper reaction to losing election. :rolleyes-41:
I thought he meant that he was not going to use the can for 4 years.

SJW Alert!
No it wasn't.
Actually it wasn't even close. Your post was. Just a different kind of SJW is all. You can't see it because you are too close.
Your moronic trolling isn't worth my time.

SJW Alert!
RWNJ alert!!!

Whatever you do, just don't feed him. I fed him once and he's been following me around ever since.,
Can't figure out the ignore button eh? Typical democrat sheeple.

I got the second dose of the vaccine yesterday.

I had the Pfizer vaccine.

Just to let people know, the only side effect I had was my arm was sore. That was the first dose. The second one, not even a sore arm.

So if anyone wants to know what to expect from the Pfizer vaccine, you'll have a sore arm for one day.

That's it.

Get vaccinated as soon as you qualify for it.

The sooner everyone gets vaccinated the sooner we can have our normal lives back.

I get my first Moderna shot today. VERY excited! I think you may have been the exception and not the rule. Most I've talked to reported not just the sore arm but mild fever and other flu-like symptoms the following day. I left my calendar fairly empty tomorrow just in case. Will report. ;)

SJW Alert!
No it wasn't.
Your moronic trolling isn't worth my time.
I get that a lot from people here.

SJW Alert!
No it wasn't.

Yeah it was- soon as he said it was just the right thing to do.

SJW Alert!
RWNJ alert!!!
Can't figure out the ignore button eh? Typical democrat sheeple.
The 'Ignore' button is for wusses. It's hardly surprising that someone afraid of a needle prick would also be touting that dodge.

Just to let people know, the only side effect I had was my arm was sore. That was the first dose. The second one, not even a sore arm.

So if anyone wants to know what to expect from the Pfizer vaccine, you'll have a sore arm for one day.

That's it.

The sooner everyone gets vaccinated the sooner we can have our normal lives back.

Same with the Moderna, haven't the second shot yet.

I'm glad to know that about the Moderna.

The gentleman who checked me into be vaccinated yesterday said he had the moderna and had no problem with the first or second shot.

I felt hopeful after I go the second shot. It means that I can be with the rest of the world safely now.

I hope everyone gets the vaccine. The sooner everyone is vaccinated the sooner we can have our normal lives back.
My kid was fluey (-: for a day after the 2nd pfizer shot. I felt like shit for 24hrs after the second, myself.

SJW Alert!
No it wasn't.

Yeah it was- soon as he said it was just the right thing to do.
Why don't you think it is the right thing to do?

Do you not believe you are called to be a good steward?

That's it.

I get my first Moderna shot today. VERY excited! I think you may have been the exception and not the rule. Most I've talked to reported not just the sore arm but mild fever and other flu-like symptoms the following day. I left my calendar fairly empty tomorrow just in case. Will report. ;)
Trusting government is insane. Everything over periods of time is insanity.

Forum List

Back