Vaccines obviously aren't working--especially long term

Here is a covid test group--87 out of 89 infected patients and staff were VACCINATED. 8 are already dead...3 still actively infected with less than 60 recovered are fully recovered currently.

Vaccines are dead virus's that are injected into the body, so the body builds up an immunity to the virus. What is happening today, is the changing of the DNA structure to trick the body into building up "who knows what" in the body to fight "who knows what". The long term effects of this change cannot be examined because this event never has happened before.

I think Bill Gates is very happy.

As I've stated before.............

FACT 1 - the flu vaccine is only ONCE a year.
FACT 2 - the pneumonia vaccine is only ONCE every FIVE years.
FACT 3 - all other DEADLY, CONTAGIOUS diseases are NOT given "preventative" vaccines until AFTER the patient has contracted it.
FACT 4 - most ALL other treatments for other DEADLY, CONTAGIOUS diseases are usually a week or less! Even the Bubonic Plague treatment is a week long!!!

But the COVID "vaccine" now needs a lifetime of shots and pills?

You sheeples DON'T see something WRONG with that?
Fact: The flu vaccine is not forever, was found at times not to work on all types of flu, and required more developing.
Fact: The pneumonia vaccine was a 2 time shot until further developed.
Fact: So what?
Fact: The Covid vaccine was rushed through before it was properly vetted (5 years) due to the seriousness of the infection throughout the world and is still being vetted, and works with boosters until fully developed.
You geniuses DON'T see what is right with that?

They won't work long term because it's a vaccine and not a immunization.

Leaky vaccines actually spread the virus to the unvaccinated. I've posted studies in this many times.

When vaccines dont stop you from getting ghe virus or spreading the vurus they are called Leaky.

Vaccines are dead virus's that are injected into the body, so the body builds up an immunity to the virus. What is happening today, is the changing of the DNA structure to trick the body into building up "who knows what" in the body to fight "who knows what". The long term effects of this change cannot be examined because this event never has happened before.

I think Bill Gates is very happy.

Its RNA thus mRNA vaccines. Well really covid shots because they really arent vaccines. Recently the CDC changed the definitiin of vaccine. I winder why???

RNA is white blood cells. Tuey yse a Single spike protein.

Fact: The flu vaccine is not forever, was found at times not to work on all types of flu, and required more developing.
Fact: The pneumonia vaccine was a 2 time shot until further developed.
Fact: So what?
Fact: The Covid vaccine was rushed through before it was properly vetted (5 years) due to the seriousness of the infection throughout the world and is still being vetted, and works with boosters until fully developed.
You geniuses DON'T see what is right with that?
So this is a normal Flu to you.

So this is a normal Flu to you.
Is that what you have gleaned from my response? I think that the Covid virus is a normal flu? Really?
Show me where I said that, yes? I pointed out, in language that a 5th grader would understand, that the infection vaccines take time to vet and changes in application may occur over time.

In a nursing home and you are saying It's a direct result of the vaccibe????
No other underlying elderly conditions??

Christ boy. You're desperate to score points. Grow up.

The demleftist and their media allies have never accounted for underlying conditions. Why start now.?

Guess what happens when we drop bombs on China? Duh
That was exactly what Neville Chamberlain said after Herr Hitler took over Czechoslovakia, and then ended up watching Poland and France get invaded. China had released upon the world the Kung Flu, which is an act of war, if no one respond, they will see the world as a bunch of pussies. Especially the shitter in chief, you so adore...

That was exactly what Neville Chamberlain said after Herr Hitler took over Czechoslovakia, and then ended up watching Poland and France get invaded. China had released upon the world the Kung Flu, which is an act of war, if no one respond, they will see the world as a bunch of pussies. Especially the shitter in chief, you so adore...
If we respond to a theory by dropping bombs, so will they respond by dropping bombs. The President is not Neville Chamberlain and does not yodel with the Tump "locked and loaded" Sabre rattling
technique, which only serves to unhinge countries around the world, and nothing else. Your pussy-grabbing hero was nothing but a babbling, incompetent moron.

The anti vax rhtoric gets crazier by the day.

I get a flu jab every year. It doesnt negate its usefulness. Somewhere there will be clever people working on a better vaccine.

So we need boosters for the covid jab ? So fucking what ? The vax reduces your chances of catching it and further reduces your chances of dying from it.

As with the flu there will be people working on a better vax.

You people are like fucking children. Nobody promised you a 100% cure for this, I temper my words because I sense that you are all damaged in some respect. I am sorry for that but your wickedness in trying to facilitate the spread of the virus cannot be forgiven.

Turtlesoup
The vaccines are working great for Big Pharmaceutical

$$$$$$- tens of billions flooding in

Not just pharma- there are a lot of folks raking in the cash bonanza. Instant millionaires for those that jumped on one of the band wagons. Like hand sanitizer companies. It was used before, especially in health care situations. But now it's as common as air and some jumped in with their brand and gimmicks and got rich. Same with masks.

I don't fault them. They saw an opportunity and grabbed it. Good for them. Just sayin.

I get a flu jab every year. It doesnt negate its usefulness. Somewhere there will be clever people working on a better vaccine.

So we need boosters for the covid jab ? So fucking what ? The vax reduces your chances of catching it and further reduces your chances of dying from it.

You people are like fucking children. Nobody promised you a 100% cure for this, I temper my words because I sense that you are all damaged in some respect. I am sorry for that but your wickedness in trying to facilitate the spread of the virus cannot be forgiven.

You can spread the virus and should self quarantine until it’s over.

Spoken like a brain washed lab rat. Enjoy

Forum List

Back