Vagina? Not in this house!!

Can your clump of cells survive at 8 weeks of gestation? 14?

Until you answer that, shut the fuck up. Nothing you say other than answering those two questions interests me. Go back to home school and brush up on biology.

Bwahahaaa!

In other words. "I know you kicked my ass on the clump of cells thing. So I'm changing the subject to viability and pretending I never said anything about clump of cells."

So, I have to play your lying game as if you didn't lose in the first place.

NICE TRY, but is it your contention that UNTIL a baby is born it's just a clump of cells?

So, which is your argument, "clump of cells" or "viability?"

Who needs to shut up?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Please tell me your tubes are now tied.

Listen, I'm going to spell this out for you one more time. And then I'm done because you are stupid. Like BEYOND stupid. And you notice how none of your Conservative pals are you backing you up on your stupidity? They're backing you up because you're going toe-to-toe with me, but none of them that are actually educated agree with you.

Fetuses are not capable of living outside of the womb until they are at LEAST 22 weeks in the womb. So that means that up until then, yes, they are essentially a clump of cells. They are clumps of cells that split, and generate and create organs, yes, but they are still, a CLUMP OF FUCKING CELLS. I know you hate reading that, and I know you don't believe it, but as the great Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson put it so eloquently, "The great part about science is that you don't have to believe it for it to be true." So take all your hysterics and hyperbolic emotion and blow them out of your vagina. (Yes, I am telling YOU, you fucking imbecile, what to do with YOUR vagina, because you are clearly too stupid to make ANY decisions for yourself)

You can piss and moan and show me all the pictures you want that are basically massively BLOWN UP IMAGES OF TINY, MICROSCOPIC ORGANISMS you want, and it won't change science, Lady. It won't change what the facts of life really, really are. You can cry about it. You can think you've "kicked my ass" and I assure you that anyone who passed 9th Grade Biology class at a non-parochial school will laugh in your dumb fuck face.

So the reason that you are wrong, and will ALWAYS BE WRONG is that until a "baby" is able to live outside the womb of its mother, there is no reason to assign it the same rights the rest of us do. Suck it up, Buttercup. I think you're totally within your rights to abort a baby if you find out it has a genetic defect of any kind. Because to ME, a life of retardation isn't one you should willing inflict on any human being.

Then again, you've inflicted me with so much retardation I have to go scrub my skin with a cheese grater and watch "Forrest Gump" fifteen times on loop.

No, you're DONE BECAUSE YOU LOST and now I won't let you pretend anything else happened.

Shall we rewind and REMEMBER WHAT IT IS YOU EXACTLY SAID?

I hate to break it to the non-science-understanding crowd, but for a good third of the pregnancy it really is a clump of cells.

Which I ALREADY PROVED TO BE A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT!

NOW you want to pretend you are ONLY arguing viability.

But that is NOT what you said, and you are trying to pretend otherwise because you can't accept you got you lying ass kicked.

Now you want to be "done" aka do the cowardly thing and put me on ignore, WHICH IS WHAT ALL LYING LOSERS DO.

The last one is SunniMan who claimed he was once a Christian cleric and when I proved he was lying because of his own ignorance of the Bible, what do you know! He put me on ignore, because he was lying and didn't want to be challenged any more on his lies.

Guess you are threatening to do the same thing, BECAUSE I CAUGHT YOU IN SOME LIES. What a big surprise!

And as for no one supporting me? You must not read well, because I saw a LOT of support for me, NONE FOR YOU!

I'm sure you see the exact opposite in the same place you found the "science" that claims before 12 weeks all you are is a clump of cells which is where your head is right now, UP YOUR ASS!

Now pull your head out of there and come up with another BS talking point, or just put me on ignore like the rest of the lying cowards.

Right. The guy speaking with scientific knowledge is stupid. OKAY, JESUS GUY!

What "scientific knowledge???????"

This??????

I hate to break it to the non-science-understanding crowd, but for a good third of the pregnancy it really is a clump of cells.

The "scientific knowledge" I already proved was TOTAL LYING BS!!!!!!!!!

But you still want to insist science is on your side??????

And then you wonder why everyone else is laughing at you!

No, Dummy, it's not murder if the baby cannot survive without the mother. That's what the law says, that's what non-Religious zealots say. So um...shut the fuck up.

Oh really???????

So if someone cannot survive without a breathing machine or something to keep the heart pumping, and you unplug it, it isn't murder?

Who's being the zealot?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This??????

I Insist more members REP him solidly to give him more RED SUNS to admire...

You're lucky I speak fluent typonese.

And no; there are no murderers on this board. But thanks for the slime you're tossing about.

Im not the one whos make untrue statements here.

Really? You didn't just call someone a murderer.

Stopping a beating human heart isn't murder because liberals say so?

I bet a dime if a mother stopped a beating human heart because the mother thought the kid was going to be gay, libs would become pro-life in a second.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This??????

Can the idiot get below 0 rep points? And yet he tells me more people support him than me in this debate? Bwahahaaa! So laughable!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This??????

Can the idiot get below 0 rep points? And yet he tells me more people support him than me in this debate? Bwahahaaa! So laughable!

He's been a DERP since the day he showed himself. Rumours are that he's been here before under a different name...

All the more reason for him to LEAVE.

He's been a DERP since the day he showed himself. Rumours are that he's been here before under a different name...

All the more reason for him to LEAVE.

Well, the way he's going, I very seriously doubt he will last much longer this time!

Bwahahaaa!

In other words. "I know you kicked my ass on the clump of cells thing. So I'm changing the subject to viability and pretending I never said anything about clump of cells."

So, I have to play your lying game as if you didn't lose in the first place.

NICE TRY, but is it your contention that UNTIL a baby is born it's just a clump of cells?

So, which is your argument, "clump of cells" or "viability?"

Who needs to shut up?

Listen, I'm going to spell this out for you one more time. And then I'm done because you are stupid. Like BEYOND stupid. And you notice how none of your Conservative pals are you backing you up on your stupidity? They're backing you up because you're going toe-to-toe with me, but none of them that are actually educated agree with you.

Fetuses are not capable of living outside of the womb until they are at LEAST 22 weeks in the womb. So that means that up until then, yes, they are essentially a clump of cells. They are clumps of cells that split, and generate and create organs, yes, but they are still, a CLUMP OF FUCKING CELLS. I know you hate reading that, and I know you don't believe it, but as the great Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson put it so eloquently, "The great part about science is that you don't have to believe it for it to be true." So take all your hysterics and hyperbolic emotion and blow them out of your vagina. (Yes, I am telling YOU, you fucking imbecile, what to do with YOUR vagina, because you are clearly too stupid to make ANY decisions for yourself)

You can piss and moan and show me all the pictures you want that are basically massively BLOWN UP IMAGES OF TINY, MICROSCOPIC ORGANISMS you want, and it won't change science, Lady. It won't change what the facts of life really, really are. You can cry about it. You can think you've "kicked my ass" and I assure you that anyone who passed 9th Grade Biology class at a non-parochial school will laugh in your dumb fuck face.

So the reason that you are wrong, and will ALWAYS BE WRONG is that until a "baby" is able to live outside the womb of its mother, there is no reason to assign it the same rights the rest of us do. Suck it up, Buttercup. I think you're totally within your rights to abort a baby if you find out it has a genetic defect of any kind. Because to ME, a life of retardation isn't one you should willing inflict on any human being.

Then again, you've inflicted me with so much retardation I have to go scrub my skin with a cheese grater and watch "Forrest Gump" fifteen times on loop.

No, you're DONE BECAUSE YOU LOST and now I won't let you pretend anything else happened.

But that is NOT what you said, and you are trying to pretend otherwise because you can't accept you got you lying ass kicked.

Now you want to be "done" aka do the cowardly thing and put me on ignore, WHICH IS WHAT ALL LYING LOSERS DO.

The last one is SunniMan who claimed he was once a Christian cleric and when I proved he was lying because of his own ignorance of the Bible, what do you know! He put me on ignore, because he was lying and didn't want to be challenged any more on his lies.

Guess you are threatening to do the same thing, BECAUSE I CAUGHT YOU IN SOME LIES. What a big surprise!

And as for no one supporting me? You must not read well, because I saw a LOT of support for me, NONE FOR YOU!

I'm sure you see the exact opposite in the same place you found the "science" that claims before 12 weeks all you are is a clump of cells which is where your head is right now, UP YOUR ASS!

Now pull your head out of there and come up with another BS talking point, or just put me on ignore like the rest of the lying cowards.

No, you dumb fucking bitch, you didn't prove anything. All you did was stick your dumb fucking bitch fingers in your dumb fucking bitch ears and go "la la la." Which doesn't mean your dumb fucking bitch brain actually gets it, at all.

THE HUMAN FETUS CANNOT LIVE BEFORE AT LEAST 22 WEEKS OF GESTATION. UNTIL THEN IT IS NOT A VIABLE LIFE FORM AND THEREFORE REALLY IS NOTHING MUCH MORE THAN A MUTLI-CELLED ORGANISM.

Considering human gestation is 40 weeks, it's actually MORE than a third of the pregnancy. YOU DUMB FUCKING BITCH.

Seriously now, you better just put me on ignore because I will not refer to you as anything other than That Dumb Fucking Bitch Who Doesn't Get How Human Biology works. There is no magic going on inside your dumb fucking bitch womb. All that's happening in there is science.

Yes, science says that these things are true. Don't believe me? I don't fucking care. It's YOUR responsibility to educate YOURself.

And as for your "supporters": It's a guy with a racist and AntiSemite as his avatar, who thinks that Obama will stage a fucking COUP if he were to lose in the fall, you dumb.fucking.bitch.

No, you dumb fucking bitch, you didn't prove anything. All you did was stick your dumb fucking bitch fingers in your dumb fucking bitch ears and go "la la la." Which doesn't mean your dumb fucking bitch brain actually gets it, at all.

THE HUMAN FETUS CANNOT LIVE BEFORE AT LEAST 22 WEEKS OF GESTATION. UNTIL THEN IT IS NOT A VIABLE LIFE FORM AND THEREFORE REALLY IS NOTHING MUCH MORE THAN A MUTLI-CELLED ORGANISM.

Considering human gestation is 40 weeks, it's actually MORE than a third of the pregnancy. YOU DUMB FUCKING BITCH.

Seriously now, you better just put me on ignore because I will not refer to you as anything other than That Dumb Fucking Bitch Who Doesn't Get How Human Biology works. There is no magic going on inside your dumb fucking bitch womb. All that's happening in there is science.

Yes, science says that these things are true. Don't believe me? I don't fucking care. It's YOUR responsibility to educate YOURself.

And as for your "supporters": It's a guy with a racist and AntiSemite as his avatar, who thinks that Obama will stage a fucking COUP if he were to lose in the fall, you dumb.fucking.bitch.

You know I'm going to repeat it until you finally own up to saying it:

You ONLY changed it to "viability' when I kicked your ass on the "clump of cells" lie.

As for "multi-celled organism."

YOU ARE A MULTI-CELLED ORGANISM YOU DUMBASS! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WHAT has that got to do with viability?????????

I have news for you, YOU ARE PERFECTLY VIABLE AND ARE STILL A "MULTI-CELLED ORGANISM."

Why do you continue to try and talk your way out of your own stupidity? All you do is stick your foot further in your mouth and your head up your ass! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is your argument NOW that you can abort an unborn baby because it is a "multi-celled organism?"

Because if it is, they can ABORT YOU, RIGHT NOW! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So will you PLEASE admit you lost on the "clump of cells" argument and quit trying to have both ways.

Admit you lost on "clump of cells" and that it has nothing to do with science.

Then we can move onto your "viability" argument. Until then, you can keep trying to double talk your way out of the hole you dug and I'll keep kicking your ass on trying to have it both ways and making fun of you.

Last edited:
This is the only answer you deserve. Clump/multi-celled/whatever you want to call it.

Do you want to get some medical journals up in this mother fucker? Look, I get that as a Dumb Fucking Bitch (DFB if you're into brevity), you have to have the last word, but you're wrong, DFB. You're dead wrong. And all the stomping of your feet won't change that you are wrong.

You didn't kick my ass, hardly. I've shown you time and again where you're wrong. So I'm going to just leave this as my ONLY response to you, and then also leave you this link, because you clearly need it more than anything.

I'm genuinely surprised you were smart enough to know which hole your babies' daddy had to put it in to make the baby. Seriously, that's how fucking dumb you are.

I didn't "lose" on clump of cells, you just don't have any clue what science really is, you dumb.fucking.bitch.

Stages of pregnancy | womenshealth.gov

Last edited:
LOOK GUYS! It's my 8 week old fetus baby! We're going to induce tomorrow and call it "Clumpy!"

Doesn't it look just like a real baby?!

02months.jpg

This is the only answer you deserve. Clump/multi-celled/whatever you want to call it.

Do you want to get some medical journals up in this mother fucker? Look, I get that as a Dumb Fucking Bitch (DFB if you're into brevity), you have to have the last word, but you're wrong, DFB. You're dead wrong. And all the stomping of your feet won't change that you are wrong.

You didn't kick my ass, hardly. I've shown you time and again where you're wrong. So I'm going to just leave this as my ONLY response to you, and then also leave you this link, because you clearly need it more than anything.

I'm genuinely surprised you were smart enough to know which hole your babies' daddy had to put it in to make the baby. Seriously, that's how fucking dumb you are.

This is what liberals do when they lose. CLAIM EXPERTISE! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

First you claimed under 12 weeks it's just a "clump of cells"

Then you tried to claim until 22 weeks it's just a "multi-celled organism" which covers YOU AND ME RIGHT NOW IN OUR LIVES YOU MORON! WE ARE ALL MULTI-CELLED ORANISMS.

Now you just want to sputter, insult and claim expertise without EVEN TRYING TO CARRY ON THE SUBJECT.

Well, you find me the "expert evidence" that proves this:

Because I already proved that was BS.

NEXT find the expert evidence to support this: quote=ConservaDerrps;5466330]THE HUMAN FETUS CANNOT LIVE BEFORE AT LEAST 22 WEEKS OF GESTATION. UNTIL THEN IT IS NOT A VIABLE LIFE FORM AND THEREFORE REALLY IS NOTHING MUCH MORE THAN A MUTLI-CELLED ORGANISM. [/quote]

And prove how being a "multi-celled organism" means you aren't viable, because I have news for you. That would mean ALL OF US AREN'T VIABLE.

Then you post it here so we can continue laughing our butts off at you.

I like chew toys and you are being a very entertainingly stupid one!

LOOK GUYS! It's my 8 week old fetus baby! We're going to induce tomorrow and call it "Clumpy!"

02months.jpg

Sorry but I already established, that's a lie:

photo1.jpg

That's a fetus at eight weeks. The fetus you show there is decidely under that. Probably four or five weeks. Keep lying.

Hey, DumbFuckingBitch, read it again and again until it sinks in,dummy.I'm not wasting another synapse on you.

I didn't "lose" on clump of cells, you just don't have any clue what science really is, you dumb.fucking.bitch.

02months.jpg

Yeah, I looked it up. DERP CAUGHT LYING AGAIN. That's a four week old fetus, NOT EIGHT WEEKS as he clalms.

Plus, I might point this out:

Week 7 / Day 48: First brain waves can be detected
Week 4-8 is whan all the major organ systems of the body are formed and when most teratogens have their greatest effect

Human Reproduction

OOPS! YOU LOSE AGAIN, MORON!

Some "clump of cells." Brain waves already detected. All major organ systems of the body are formed??????????

YOU LOSE BIG TIME!

Hey, DumbFuckingBitch, read it again and again until it sinks in,dummy.I'm not wasting another synapse on you.

NO, YOU MEAN YOU ARE RUNNING AWAY BECAUSE I KICKED YOUR LYING ASS AGAIN.

Here's another lie. That "eight week old" fetus in your avatar is ONLY FOUR WEEKS OLD. HERE'S THE PROOF!

Human Reproduction

You're a lying sack of dog feces and all you said above in the face of being exposed as a liar is "that's my story and I'm sticking to it."

You SO LOSE!

And you lost on your "science" to a Christian!

Oh the humanity! That's gotta burn!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"At the end of eight weeks, your baby is a fetus and looks more like a human. Your baby is nearly 1 inch long and weighs less than one-eighth ounce."

Forum List

Back