Vagina? Not in this house!!

Oh, and TeaPartyJesusTwat,

Don't pm me if you don't have the balls to get a response from me.
I left to go spend time with my two sons, who though both are under 6 years old, they understand more about life science than you do, you dumb fuck.

"Mai 7 week old fetus is a baby cuz Jesys says it is, and this ultrasound makes it look like a baby. A tiny, less than a peanut sized baby that would immediately die if it were "born" now"

Science is your friend, Dummy.

Perhaps the left will just abort themselves into extinction. It would not be a pity.

Perhaps the left will just abort themselves into extinction. It would not be a pity.

Yeah! Or you can round us all up, put us in camps and systematically kill us!!

Where'd the idiot Jesus Bitch go? I want to see her debunk medical evidence that her 7, 14 or even 22 week old clump of cells can survive outside the womb. I'm dying to see her refute that with more emotion and pics of a sonogram that super-magnifies the fetus.

Um, are you trying to miss the point? The transvaginal ultrasound was ordered.

The POINT is on the surgical instruments the women doesn't CARE are inserted to kill the kid.

But, SACK CLOTHE AND ASHES OF DISMAY, if a scope is inserted five minutes before that?

What a load of crap!

So she should just lay back and relax, and pretend it isn't happening.

You people are SO sick.

It's state sanctioned, ordered, and conducted RAPE. Your distaste for a legal medical procedure notwithstanding, what you advocate is state sanctioned, ordered, and conducted RAPE. Deal with it.
It is is what you said (rather cry) it is, then arrest all the abortionists.

Oh so a heart and brain mean it'll survive if that baby is born at 7 weeks right? Right?

Your histrionics aside, the fact is that your embryo is not a viable, sustained life form that early. All the emotion that comes with having a baby (which I know from having two of my own) doesn't actually negate science, you dumb fuck. My point is that your clump of cells (brain and heart doesnt mean fuck-all) would not survive outside the womb. Therefore it is not a human life worth assigning right to.

Don't like it? Fuck your face, I don't care. You don't get to assign your morality to science. Or to my morality. Yay! You heard a heartbeat! Now go ahead and birth that microscopic organism and raise it. Send it to college. Watch it get married one day.

Or don't, because it's not possible. Fuck, I'm sorry that science trumps your tantrum.

THIS IS WHAT LIBERALS DO WHEN CAUGHT IN A LIE. They change the subject.

YOU WEREN'T TALKING ABOUT WHETHER THEY COULD LIVE OUTSIDE THE WOMB, LIAR. You were talking about WHETHER THEY WERE A CLUMP OF CELLS!

Of which I already proved that is TOTAL BS!

Now you want to change the subject, WHEN CAUGHT ON YOUR LYING BS, to whether they can live outside the womb.

Well, that is a load of crap, because they can't live outside the womb AFTER 12 WEEKS EITHER! Takes more like approx 36 weeks.

But, according to you "after 12 weeks" they aren't supposed just a clump of cells anymore.

SO NICE LYING TRY!

But you are changing the lying subject because you got caught in a BIG HUGE LIE!

Try again, and I'll respond when I'm done laughing my butt off!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and TeaPartyJesusTwat,

Don't pm me if you don't have the balls to get a response from me.
I left to go spend time with my two sons, who though both are under 6 years old, they understand more about life science than you do, you dumb fuck.

"Mai 7 week old fetus is a baby cuz Jesys says it is, and this ultrasound makes it look like a baby. A tiny, less than a peanut sized baby that would immediately die if it were "born" now"

Science is your friend, Dummy.

Hey, that 7 week old baby is just a clump of cells, YOU SAID SO!

How come it HAS A BRAIN, A HEART AND A NERVOUS SYSTEM ALREADY????

Some science.

Keep up lying.

We will all keep laughing!

Where'd the idiot Jesus Bitch go? I want to see her debunk medical evidence that her 7, 14 or even 22 week old clump of cells can survive outside the womb. I'm dying to see her refute that with more emotion and pics of a sonogram that super-magnifies the fetus.

The left isn't worth it, really. Not when they are killing themselves off at such a rate.

Keep the damage to a minimum until they get to be too few.

Oh so a heart and brain mean it'll survive if that baby is born at 7 weeks right? Right?

Your histrionics aside, the fact is that your embryo is not a viable, sustained life form that early. All the emotion that comes with having a baby (which I know from having two of my own) doesn't actually negate science, you dumb fuck. My point is that your clump of cells (brain and heart doesnt mean fuck-all) would not survive outside the womb. Therefore it is not a human life worth assigning right to.

Don't like it? Fuck your face, I don't care. You don't get to assign your morality to science. Or to my morality. Yay! You heard a heartbeat! Now go ahead and birth that microscopic organism and raise it. Send it to college. Watch it get married one day.

Or don't, because it's not possible. Fuck, I'm sorry that science trumps your tantrum.

It's fucking LIFE you dolt. LIFE that needs to be defended.:evil:

You reproduced?

God help us... there goes the gene pool.

Hahaha. Yeah. I did reproduce. Your kids will thank mine for helping them one day. Oh wait. They're conservative kids.

Your kids may one day be able to tie their shoes...when they're in their 30's.

photo1.jpg

8 weeks in the womb.
At 8 weeks, this baby can kick and straighten his legs, and move his arms up and down.

HEY tell me the science that says YOU ARE ONLY A CLUMP OF CELLS UNTIL YOU CAN LIVE OUTSIDE THE WOMB???????????

You want to talk about being stupid????

First you claim it's just a clump of cells, then you claim it's only a clump of cells UNTIL IT CAN LIVE OUTSIDE THE WOMB.

That's a pretty big LAUGHABLE ATTEMPT TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT, DON'T YOU THINK?

And notice the UNSCIENTIFIC bigotry!

I can't know the "science" because I'm a Christian?

Or you just ignore the science because of your narrow minded bigotry?

I think the latter is pretty obvious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's fucking LIFE you dolt. LIFE that needs to be defended.:evil:

Just not the lives of the mothers right? Or the life of gay kids, right?

Spare me your sanctimony you Dumb Fuck.

photo1.jpg

8 weeks in the womb.

HEY tell me the science that says YOU ARE ONLY A CLUMP OF CELLS UNTIL YOU CAN LIVE OUTSIDE THE WOMB???????????

First you claim it's just a clump of cells, then you claim it's only a clump of cells UNTIL IT CAN LIVE OUTSIDE THE WOMB.

At 8 weeks, this baby can kick and straighten his legs, and move his arms up and down.

Answer this question: can your 8 week old thing live outside your womb? I mean, beyond your faith in fantasy-sci-Fi characters.

So how long will you need to spend with your kids to come up with a new lying talking point, conservaliar???

Come on back. I want to kick your ass again.

WHICH I WILL EASILY DO NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU CHANGE THE SUBJECT, MOVE THE BAR, OR LIE ABOUT THE SUBJECT.

Get those talking points fast. People already know you lost!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

photo1.jpg

8 weeks in the womb.

Answer this question: can your 8 week old thing live outside your womb? I mean, beyond your faith in fantasy-sci-Fi characters.
In general, you are a non-thinking troll, and I certainly cannot agree with your style, but I completely agree with you on this point.

Until the fetus is viable - even remotely - there is little reason to give it more concern than the mother, unless the mother wants to bring it to term.

And, for the most part, that is the law - law on which the SCOTUS ruled some time ago.

So how long will you need to spend with your kids to come up with a new lying talking point, conservaliar???

Come on back. I want to kick your ass again.

WHICH I WILL EASILY DO NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU CHANGE THE SUBJECT, MOVE THE BAR, OR LIE ABOUT THE SUBJECT.

Get those talking points fast. People already know you lost!

Can your clump of cells survive at 8 weeks of gestation? 14?

Until you answer that, shut the fuck up. Nothing you say other than answering those two questions interests me. Go back to home school and brush up on biology.

photo1.jpg

8 weeks in the womb.

This is TYPICAL OF LIBERALS. When they lose, THEY TRY TO LIMIT THE CONVERSATION TO THEIR FANTASY.

But THAT WAS NOT YOUR ASSERTION. YOU SAID AND I QUOTE. That before 12 weeks it was a "CLUMP OF CELLS." NOT WHETHER OR NOT THE BABY CAN SURVIVE OUTSIDE THE WOMB.

For THAT "SCIENCE" you have to prove the baby is a CLUMP OF CELLS FOR 36 WEEKS.

Because nine months is the usual time for viability (give or take preemies and my youngest was born two weeks early)

So try again, liar. Why don't you go find another talking point, er I mean go out with your kids again.

Keep lying. I'm having fun!

photo1.jpg

8 weeks in the womb.

In general, you are a non-thinking troll, and I certainly cannot agree with your style, but I completely agree with you on this point.

Until the fetus is viable - even remotely - there is little reason to give it more concern than the mother, unless the mother wants to bring it to term.

And, for the most part, that is the law - law on which the SCOTUS ruled some time ago.

Thank you for at least understanding how science works. Seriously, it's a breath of fresh air from a Conservative, as you can see from reading Dummy McJesusFace's pedantic ranting.

Forum List

Back