Vagina? Not in this house!!

Um, are you trying to miss the point? The transvaginal ultrasound was ordered.

The POINT is on the surgical instruments the women doesn't CARE are inserted to kill the kid.

But, SACK CLOTHE AND ASHES OF DISMAY, if a scope is inserted five minutes before that?

What a load of crap!

So she should just lay back and relax, and pretend it isn't happening.

You people are SO sick.

It's state sanctioned, ordered, and conducted RAPE. Your distaste for a legal medical procedure notwithstanding, what you advocate is state sanctioned, ordered, and conducted RAPE. Deal with it.

Babbles takes a stab at logic: "A woman should be free to kill the pre-born baby without fear of any procedure that might show that she shouldn't be free to commit that murder."

She fails, of course.

Again.

I hate to break it to the non-science-understanding crowd, but for a good third of the pregnancy it really is a clump of cells.

OH REALLY ASSHOLE??????

Oh that explains why on my first ultrasound at 7 weeks, I could see the heart BEATING.

Yeah, not a clump of cells but a heart beating! I could HEAR the HEART BEATING, at SEVEN WEEKS!

At 12 WEEKS I SAW HER SUCKING HER THUMB!

Clump of cells, huh??????

GUESS WHAT LYING ASSHOLE. THE BRAIN AND NERVOUS SYSTEM DEVELOP FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are going to talk "science" to a mother who has WATCHED HER KIDS DEVELOP TWICE?????????????

You are going to tell me you know more??????

OH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS.

BRING IT ON! I EAT MORONS LIKE YOU FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!!

photo1.jpg

Four D ultrasound of baby AT EIGHT WEEKS. There's your clump of cells lying asshole!

WANT TO SEE THE REST OR ARE YOU GOING TO HIDE MORE BEHIND OF YOUR SCIENTIFIC LIES!

4D ULTRASOUND PICTURES OF UNBORN BABIES

I TRY NOT TO CUSS AS I AM A CHRISTIAN BUT I HATE A LIAR! And pal YOU ARE A LIAR!

Scientific my ASS!!!!!!!!!

This "unscientific" Mom is gonna KICK YOUR ASS!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
My gawd you are dumb. Pregnancy out of wedlock has existed since the dawn of time and so has abortion. The idea that the Founders would have been unaware of either of these is just fucking retarded.

The rest of your post is just a bunch of whining.

They were aware, but likely never thought abortion would become a national sport.

Children were necessary and precious. The nation wasn't at all interested in killing off the next generation. If a woman wanted to have an abortion so she could fit into her new dress, she wouldn't be punished, but thought quite insane and put someplace where she wouldn't be a danger to herself or anyone else. Abortion was very rare and never socially accepted.

How come you Conservatives care about fetuses up until they're born?

Gee I guess that explains my Christian sister in law who adopted. Or me who kept my kids and raised them. Idiot!

photo4.jpg

Hey! Look at this! Here's an ultrasound of a baby about the same age as my daughter (she's now 22) and look what the baby is doing! SUCKING IT'S THUMB!

Clump of cells huh?????????

Where's you go lying derp? I want to hear more about your "science."

Lying lib!

The POINT is on the surgical instruments the women doesn't CARE are inserted to kill the kid.

But, SACK CLOTHE AND ASHES OF DISMAY, if a scope is inserted five minutes before that?

What a load of crap!

You people are SO sick.

It's state sanctioned, ordered, and conducted RAPE. Your distaste for a legal medical procedure notwithstanding, what you advocate is state sanctioned, ordered, and conducted RAPE. Deal with it.

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!

So, having sharp instruments to PULL YOU OUT TO KILL YOU where you don't survive ISN'T RAPE. That's "choice."

But a scope where both mom and baby survive is rape??????

I'm sick OR YOU ARE FULL OF UTTER BULLSHIT!

Who's sick. The person justifying killing babies, or the one who thinks both surviving is better!

You are full of shit!

What a load of crap!

You people are SO sick.

So, a physician who uses the best test to determine gestational age (in the first trimester) in states where elective abortions are allowed only in the first trimester are raping women?

Really, put down the crack pipe.

photo2.jpg

Look at this! TEN WEEKS! Clump of cells huh???????? Where's your "science" now lying-derp?

How dare you intimate that the pictured clump of cells is ANYTHING that might suggest it's not just a clump of cells?!?

Well, mr. conservadumpliar suddenly got quiet!!!!!!!! I notice that!

Come on Mr. "Science!" Condescendingly talk to us again about how you know sooooooooooooo much more than we do about pregnancy and the developing fetus.

I'm waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, I'm chomping at the bit. I can't wait to kick your ass more!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come ON Mr. Conservadumpliar!

You talked and talked for pages and now you are quiet?????

How come???????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How come???????????

That bitch is ON line. Hm. It must be going to some other web site to get the talking points lined up.

It'll be back. Trolls always are.

Fortunately it's on ignore now so I don't have to read its ramblings.

How come???????????

That bitch is ON line. Hm. It must be going to some other web site to get the talking points lined up.

Yeah, I know he's on line. He's just too much of a coward to admit, he posted some utter BS he couldn't back up!

That crap from guys trying to justify abortion just makes my blood boil, because they always act like they have "science" on their side and they haven't the faintest idea what they are talking about.

They are just spewing lies and hoping no one calls them on it.

Hate that crap!

How come???????????

If he comes back here, he better be armed with a lot more than talking points because he pissed off the wrong mom and I will be waiting!

SO. If we leave our window here open, even if we leave it open all night, there will be idiots who assume we are actually here, regardless of locale.

Good to know. :badgrin:

If he comes back here, he better be armed with a lot more than talking points because he pissed off the wrong mom and I will be waiting!

It is tough to argue that a functioning organ is just a clump of cells, but I suspect it'll try.

Or maybe it'll just talk more shit again.

SO. If we leave our window here open, even if we leave it open all night, there will be idiots who assume we are actually here, regardless of locale.

Good to know. :badgrin:

Oh give me a break.

He was posting reams of BS, and when he finally got his head handed to him on it, he "suddenly' is leaving a window open?

YEAH RIGHT!

You run with that. I'm just going to keep laughing and waiting for the coward to show back up! IF EVER!

It is tough to argue that a functioning organ is just a clump of cells, but I suspect it'll try.

Or maybe it'll just talk more shit again.

In which case consevaliar was doing both! ;)

Oh so a heart and brain mean it'll survive if that baby is born at 7 weeks right? Right?

Your histrionics aside, the fact is that your embryo is not a viable, sustained life form that early. All the emotion that comes with having a baby (which I know from having two of my own) doesn't actually negate science, you dumb fuck. My point is that your clump of cells (brain and heart doesnt mean fuck-all) would not survive outside the womb. Therefore it is not a human life worth assigning right to.

Don't like it? Fuck your face, I don't care. You don't get to assign your morality to science. Or to my morality. Yay! You heard a heartbeat! Now go ahead and birth that microscopic organism and raise it. Send it to college. Watch it get married one day.

Or don't, because it's not possible. Fuck, I'm sorry that science trumps your tantrum.

Forum List

Back