Vagina? Not in this house!!

The POINT is on the surgical instruments the women doesn't CARE are inserted to kill the kid.

But, SACK CLOTHE AND ASHES OF DISMAY, if a scope is inserted five minutes before that?

What a load of crap!

So she should just lay back and relax, and pretend it isn't happening.

You people are SO sick.

It's state sanctioned, ordered, and conducted RAPE. Your distaste for a legal medical procedure notwithstanding, what you advocate is state sanctioned, ordered, and conducted RAPE. Deal with it.

Babbles takes a stab at logic: "A woman should be free to kill the pre-born baby without fear of any procedure that might show that she shouldn't be free to commit that murder."

She fails, of course.

Again.

Abortion, as a legal medical procedure, should remain between a woman and her health care provider. Public opinion and state legislators shouldn't be sticking ANYTHING into any part of the process, or the discussion. Like I've said, it's none of your fucking business. Don't like abortion? Don't get one.

You people are SO sick.

It's state sanctioned, ordered, and conducted RAPE. Your distaste for a legal medical procedure notwithstanding, what you advocate is state sanctioned, ordered, and conducted RAPE. Deal with it.

Babbles takes a stab at logic: "A woman should be free to kill the pre-born baby without fear of any procedure that might show that she shouldn't be free to commit that murder."

She fails, of course.

Again.

Abortion, as a legal medical procedure, should remain between a woman and her health care provider. Public opinion and state legislators shouldn't be sticking ANYTHING into any part of the process, or the discussion. Like I've said, it's none of your fucking business. Don't like abortion? Don't get one.

Congratulations on stating (again and endlessly) your own ignorant, selfish and immoral position, moron.

It is my business. What you have maintained is simply wrong, you shit head.

Eat it.

Too bad you weren't aborted.

The POINT is on the surgical instruments the women doesn't CARE are inserted to kill the kid.

But, SACK CLOTHE AND ASHES OF DISMAY, if a scope is inserted five minutes before that?

What a load of crap!

You people are SO sick.

It is is what you said (rather cry) it is, then arrest all the abortionists.

you aren't this stupid. What women choose to do, and what the state orders to have done are two very different things, and you damned well know it. Pro choice my ass, Si.

*sigh* I really hate having to respond to you again, but goddamnit...

TeapartyDumbFuck: Science is on my side when it comes to defining the viability of an embryo, you fucking idiot. Of course I'm not speaking for the entire scientific community on the subject of the morality of of abortion, or anything like that. MY OWN PERSONAL OPINIONS on abortion are shaped by my own thoughts and conclusions of the science I've seen not just of human gestation, but of gestation of many, many animals.

You're a goddamned buffoon, you really are. My argument from a scientific stand point was always about what exactly an embryo is at 8 weeks, up to the point of viability. I LOL at your dumb-ocity at not being able to figure that out.

As to whether I have kids or not, I sure as hell hope they're mine because I've spent a shit load of money on diapers and formula and clothes and medicine for these two little dudes. If they're just free-loadin' I'mma tell them to go get a job and start producing, like REAL Americans do.

Look, you are all over the place.

You claim science is on your side, but you haven't brought us one thing that backs up your claims.

And then you AGAIN admit it's all arbitrary on your part.

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

And you won't answer any points on the subject either on science or arbitrary standards.

If it's on survivability then how come we continue chemo treatments on cancer patients even thought we know they won't survive.

Are you telling me a 12 week old fetus is less viable than a dying cancer patient?

Guess which one is going to live longer? And that isn't viability???????

You aren't discussing science, or ethics. You are just discussing how you can RATIONALIZE abortion.

And that's why you are furious with me. I'm not letting you rationalize it, because rationalization is not based on science, ethics, or ANY standards other than self centered nihilism.

She fails, of course.

Again.

Congratulations on stating (again and endlessly) your own ignorant, selfish and immoral position, moron.

Eat it.

oh, now I'm SO hurt. Some douche bag on the internets wishes I was never born. boo fricken hoo. :gives:

You people are SO sick.

She fails, of course.

Again.

That's like saying if you don't like murders, don't commit it, but if you want to commit one yourself, it's "no one else's business."

Of course it is other people's business, because basing an INDUSTRY on KILLING HUMAN LIFE is everyone's business.

It's sickening how libs will cry about industries like big oil killing caribu but turn a blind eye to how many HUMANS are killed every year in the abortion industry.

You people are SO sick.

you aren't this stupid. What women choose to do, and what the state orders to have done are two very different things, and you damned well know it. Pro choice my ass, Si.

So, if a woman "chooses" to kill her children by drowning them by submerging them in an SUV, that's her business too, right??????

Eat it.

oh, now I'm SO hurt. Some douche bag on the internets wishes I was never born. boo fricken hoo. :gives:

Well, it's not like you should have had a say in it or anything. Strictly between the mother and the doctor.

You didn't count for shit then and frankly, you still don't.

Go unwad your knickers out of your anus and collect yourself, Babbles.

And be assured, your posts have already proved beyond doubt that it is you who are the douche bag, you simpleton.

So, if a woman "chooses" to kill her children by drowning them by submerging them in an SUV, that's her business too, right??????

Hey Barb! How come you don't want to answer that?

Hey libs answer this!

Was slavery okay when it was a "legal" procedure?

After all, those slaves were "viable" and outside the womb!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Apples and oranges. Abortion is legal, infanticide (once the kid is born) is not.

Although, back in the "good old days" you so fondly distorted earlier today, some parents did kill a baby when they couldn't feed or could barely feed the ones they already had, and then buried them out in the woods.

Barb is another one that tries to frame it as "choice" it's not,

Barb are you for prostitution, drug use (ALL drugs), incest, polygammy, and suicide? Lets see her answer.

Apples and oranges. Abortion is legal, infanticide (once the kid is born) is not.

Although, back in the "good old days" you so fondly distorted earlier today, some parents did kill a baby when they couldn't feed or could barely feed the ones they already had, and then buried them out in the woods.

yeah I knew that was comming, but I put up a list, that ONLY affects the woman. I love the reaction to it.

I don't operate on your schedule, freak show. When and where I get around to, like most other things, is none of your fucking business. You've been at this since yesterday morning. maybe its time for a nap.

So, it's only about the LAW regardless of the fact the kids wind up dead in both instances.

So, it's not about the mortality or the morality it's about the legality.

So, you were for slavery when it was "legal." Got ya!

I don't operate on your schedule, freak show. When and where I get around to, like most other things, is none of your fucking business. You've been at this since yesterday morning. maybe its time for a nap.

That's liberal for (when they are losing) "I DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOU!!!!!!!" :eusa_snooty:

But the only reason to demand I leave for that "nap" is you are having a hard time justifying your nonsense, when people "DARE" to question it, as pure rationalization and tripe!

Hey libs answer this!

I have five family members who died in the Civil War trying to free the slaves including two who worked on the "Underground Railroad."

Slavery was "legal" at the time.

What's the difference between people working on the Underground Railroad to free slaves and people working to stop abortion?

Both were/are legal and both involve people who see a wrong and are trying to change it.

What's the difference libs.

A lot more slaves survived than babies do abortions.

Barb is another one that tries to frame it as "choice" it's not,

Barb are you for prostitution, drug use (ALL drugs), incest, polygammy, and suicide? Lets see her answer.

It is choice. Just because it's not your choice doesn't make it not her choice.
I think the sex trade should be legal and unionized.
I think the state has no right to tell people they can use some drugs and not others. Hell, why shouldn't they all compete in a truly free market?
Incest depends on consent.
HELL to the YES on polygamy! Why should all those Mormons get a free ride from the state because they conned (and brainwashed from birth) all those innocent children into being baby making social services cash cows? They want to marry all those women? Let them take full financial responsibility for each and every one.
Suicide? Why not? Whatchoo gonna do once somebody breaks that law? Arrest them?

yeah I knew that was comming, but I put up a list, that ONLY affects the woman. I love the reaction to it.

It's "apples and oranges" because the kids wind up dead in both instances?

And if "legality" is the only deciding factor, then those working the Underground Railroad to free slaves were "wrong" because slavery was legal?

What's the difference between the pro-life movement and the abolition movement?

Forum List

Back