Van Jones is a communist

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
its a lie , he told a story like Sherrod did and it was turned into this lie.

He was once as a young man convinced communism was the way to help people.

He then learned capitalism was the way to help people.

He worked in the admin teaching people to start small green busninesses.

Not very communistic huh?

:eusa_liar:

White House Adviser Van Jones Resigns Amid Controversy Over Past Activism | 44 | washingtonpost.com

...Jones, who joined the administration in March as special adviser for green jobs at the CEQ, had issued two public apologies in recent days, one for signing a petition in 2004 from the group 911Truth.org that questioned whether Bush administration officials "may indeed have deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war" and the other for using a crude term to describe Republicans in a speech he gave before joining the administration.

His one-time involvement with the Bay Area radical group Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement (STORM), which had Marxist roots, had also become an issue. And on Saturday his advocacy on behalf of death-row inmate Mumia Abu-Jamal, who was convicted of shooting a Philadelphia police officer in 1981, threatened to develop into a fresh point of controversy...

That's from the WH reasoning, they admitted to not vetting him well enough. They let him go because of health care legislation pending.

Let's see, the Republicans have used the "communist card", they used the racist card several times. We're about due another "gay" card.

The New Face of Environmentalism | Feature | East Bay Express

If you feel Sherrod got a bad deal and Obama should be smacked for throwing her out so fast then maybe you are willing to read about Van Jones' real story of angry black man turing to communism TO green caplitalist.

He is not a communist he is a green jobs and small bussiness expert.

Why would a guy who works to help poor people start green businesses be a communist?

If you feel Sherrod got a bad deal and Obama should be smacked for throwing her out so fast then maybe you are willing to read about Van Jones' real story of angry black man turing to communism TO green caplitalist.

He is not a communist he is a green jobs and small bussiness expert.

Why would a guy who works to help poor people start green businesses be a communist?

Because it's a derogatory term that resonates with morons.

In his own words, he claims to be a communist.

Jones had planned to move to Washington, DC, and had already landed a job and an apartment there. But in jail, he said, "I met all these young radical people of color -- I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, 'This is what I need to be a part of.'" Although he already had a plane ticket, he decided to stay in San Francisco. "I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary." In the months that followed, he let go of any lingering thoughts that he might fit in with the status quo. "I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th," he said. "By August, I was a communist."

But TM wouldn't recognize a fact if it slapped her on the ass and called her Judy.

You refuse to read about what happened next in his life huh?

This happened in 1992. From 1992 to 2002, this:

In early May 1992, after the L.A. riots had ended, Jones was dispatched by LCCR Executive Director Eva Patterson to serve as a legal monitor at a nonviolent protest (against the Rodney King verdicts) in San Francisco. Local police, fearful that the event would devolve into violence, stopped the proceedings and arrested many of the participants, including all the legal monitors. Jones spent a short time in jail, and all charges against him were subsequently dropped.

Recalling his brief incarceration, Jones says: “I met all these young radical people of color. I mean really radical: communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of.’ I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary

He is still a radical, he's just learned how to play it better.

After the demise of his anti-Prop 21 movement, Jones decided to change his political tactics. Specifically, he toned down the overt hostility and defiant rage that he previously had worn as badges of honor. "Before, we would fight anybody, any time," he said in 2005. "No concession was good enough; we never said 'Thank you.' Now, I put the issues and constituencies first. I'll work with anybody, I'll fight anybody if it will push our issues forward.... I'm willing to forgo the cheap satisfaction of the radical pose for the deep satisfaction of radical ends."'

Added Jones: "I realized that there are a lot of people who are capitalists -- shudder, shudder -- who are really committed to fairly significant change in the economy, and were having bigger impacts than me and a lot of my friends with our protest signs."

Jones' new approach was modeled on the tactics outlined by the famed radical organizer Saul Alinsky, who stressed the need for revolutionaries to mask the extremism of their objectives and to present themselves as moderates until they could gain some control over the machinery of political power. In a 2005 interview, Jones stated that he still considered himself a revolutionary, but a more effective one thanks to his revised tactics.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2406

But we're agreed that Tom Vilsack is a fucking KKK Grand Kleagle for hanging Sherrod out to dry, right?

In early May 1992, after the L.A. riots had ended, Jones was dispatched by LCCR Executive Director Eva Patterson to serve as a legal monitor at a nonviolent protest (against the Rodney King verdicts) in San Francisco. Local police, fearful that the event would devolve into violence, stopped the proceedings and arrested many of the participants, including all the legal monitors. Jones spent a short time in jail, and all charges against him were subsequently dropped.

Recalling his brief incarceration, Jones says: “I met all these young radical people of color. I mean really radical: communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of.’ I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary

After the demise of his anti-Prop 21 movement, Jones decided to change his political tactics. Specifically, he toned down the overt hostility and defiant rage that he previously had worn as badges of honor. "Before, we would fight anybody, any time," he said in 2005. "No concession was good enough; we never said 'Thank you.' Now, I put the issues and constituencies first. I'll work with anybody, I'll fight anybody if it will push our issues forward.... I'm willing to forgo the cheap satisfaction of the radical pose for the deep satisfaction of radical ends."'

Added Jones: "I realized that there are a lot of people who are capitalists -- shudder, shudder -- who are really committed to fairly significant change in the economy, and were having bigger impacts than me and a lot of my friends with our protest signs."

Jones' new approach was modeled on the tactics outlined by the famed radical organizer Saul Alinsky, who stressed the need for revolutionaries to mask the extremism of their objectives and to present themselves as moderates until they could gain some control over the machinery of political power. In a 2005 interview, Jones stated that he still considered himself a revolutionary, but a more effective one thanks to his revised tactics.

This is from a right wing hack site just like brietbart

And what year was that?

WHAT DOES THAT FUKIN MATTER... HE SAID IT DIDNT HE???

You are really out doing yourself with that idiocy :cuckoo:

This is from a right wing hack site just like brietbart

So let me get this right.... If it is'nt sanctioned by YOU then its not credible???? GIVE ME A BREAK! You really are stupid.... go eat some lead for lunch. PLEASE!

Hint for the history-impaired: Communism is an utter failure, and people who think Communism is a good idea aren't very bright.

Tell me why this guy is now promoting caplitalism you fools?

He's not promoting Capitalism.

He's promoting Cronyism.

There's a vast difference the two, not that I expect you to grok it.

Forum List

Back