Van Jones Slammed For Saying Black People Must Change ‘Lifestyle Choices’ Amid Coronavirus Pandemic

I believe Van Jones is a closet conservative, at least more than he suggests. When he visited a conservative convention he said he was welcomed with open arms and had some spirited, but civilized debate with people with Trump supporters. He also gave credit to Trump for the First Step Act.

One should be pragmatic and honest, not an ideologue.

Back to the plantation! No whites have had to make changes the last 2 months!

Leftardism in all of its glory.

He was talking about lifestyle choices to be healthier. I'm not sure what your point is.

He is talking about the idiot lefties on social media blasting Van Jones.

He was talking about lifestyle choices to be healthier. I'm not sure what your point is.

Van Jones has a point. There are some lefties adding that it isn't the only reason more black people are getting sick and that there are lots of fat white people, too. So there's that, too.

Van Jones has a point. There are some lefties adding that it isn't the only reason more black people are getting sick and that there are lots of fat white people, too. So there's that, too.
Despite all the fat white people, Black people are still being hit harder, so wide spread bad lifestyle choices are obviously at play here.

Doesn't matter what color your skin is, if you eat a lot of junk food, you're going to eventually have health issues. End of story.

Van Jones is full of shit (except for his accurate plea for blacks to change lifestyles).
He still blames racism and racial oppression and poverty and lack of opportunity and the usual democrat narrative. Bullshit.
I live in mostly-black, PG County, MD. I also live in a mostly-non-black suburban county in So Illinois. PG has a median income that is 33% higher than my other location. In fact, PG’s median income is on par with the richest counties of half the states in the US.
PG County has three times the death rate and five times the case load of Wuhan virus of my other location. That’s per capita.

I believe Van Jones is a closet conservative, at least more than he suggests. When he visited a conservative convention he said he was welcomed with open arms and had some spirited, but civilized debate with people with Trump supporters. He also gave credit to Trump for the First Step Act.

One should be pragmatic and honest, not an ideologue.

Jones is a moderate liberal, much as Trump is. Trump supports some conservative platforms because he represents people who elected him, not ideologues who demand 'Purity' as fanatical as their left wing brothers. Moderares and liberals put Trump in office, they provided the margin of victory, not right wing nutjobs; those all went with Lil Marco or some other crook.

Despite all the fat white people, Black people are still being hit harder, so wide spread bad lifestyle choices are obviously at play here.

Vist any Walmart near a majority black neighbor hood. almost no black people are taking any precautions that I've seen, nor are they respecting anybody else's safety, just a few lone black males. Jones is right. I would say it's 80%/20% re those not taking precautions to those who are. Black females outnumber black males by a large margin in that 80%, the opposite of what I would have predicted.

He's a Leftist propagandist that makes a living race baiting and blaming Whites, "White privelege" and of course conservatives and America for everything that goes wrong in the world.

hahahah--you people do not research before you babble
just like murder, blacks have higher obesity/etc rates = higher C19 deaths

We're still at a point where members of a "group" are not allowed to honestly hold their own accountable for their actions. If they do, they must be an enemy, and they must be attacked.

This is the case with both Identity Politics and Partisan Politics. Obviously.

Those who wish to keep us angry and divided still appear to be winning.

Last edited:

except not what the OP is about. but you stay stupid.

Forum List

Back