Van Jones to Cruz: Do you owe GOP/America apology?

I hate everything that state stands for...
  • They still have the death penalty
  • They have a revisionist view of history pertaining to slavery
  • They relish the Confederate Flag
  • They are anti education
  • The state executes the most blacks
  • They typically and consistently engage in this wrong and strong mentality
  • And they relish and enjoy all of the above, they know it and they love it, they are the ultimate form of the historic racist South.
I mean...it's a no-brainer.

That's one of the wonderful things about States' Rights

Don't move there

simple, really
Oh believe me...as soon as my tour there was up, I was gone gone gone.
Why...what made you flee, and/or want to flee that state?

Why do you hate Texas?
  • And they relish and enjoy all of the above, they know it and they love it, they are the ultimate form of the historic racist South.

Marc you're full of hate, you can't figure that out, much less a whole state...

Being a lifelong Texan it's amazing how many people are so jealous of what we have...
I'm a very loving person. I'll have you know.

Hmmph...!

folded-arms.jpg

Last edited:
After the GOP shutdown... It looks like Ted Cruz is a dead man walking.

Jones to Cruz: Do you owe GOP an apology? - CNN.com Video

Van Jones asks Sen. Ted Cruz if it was wrong to go against Republican leaders and continue his push against Obamacare.
It seems that way. If the folks in the state of TEXX-A$$ have any sense they'll give his A$$ the boot.

Van Jones asked him point blank, "How would you pay for it sir?" Twice in fact.

He hasn't answered the question yet...

Van Jones to Sen. Ted Cruz on Obamacare funding: ?You?re not a sugar daddy, are you?? | The Raw Story

Pay for what, the delay in the individual mandate, I can answer that, just like maobama paid for the delay in the employer mandate. Can you say he didn't?

Going forward I'll point out every time USMBers from the state of TEXX-A$$ implement every. single. post I made above. making them absolutely true.

Watch...

You are totally clueless -- Last time I went to Texas the thing I noticed (and was mildly offended) was that they relish the flag of Texas --- It is commonly seen flying at the same level as the US flag --- as usual, the hate from the left is based on lies and deception...

If you dealt with reason and in facts - u wouldn't be lefties...
Coming from a USMBer with the moniker "Obamanation" you will understand and appreciate why I will take everything you stated with a grain of salt.

Yes?

:rolleyes:

No --- I don't think my moniker has anything to do with it -- and I'm not really a USMBer - this is the first time I've posted in months.

The real issue you have is that I am a conservative American and you will ignore any pertinent facts that don't fit your leftie bubble. The truth is that Texas is is a great state - which is why their population grows while decent folks are tripping over themselves to get out of leftist strongholds like Michigan.

I still want to know why Senator Cruz should apologize for jack shit.

His electorate backs him. He is fulfilling his election promise to his voters to try to defund Obamacare. Oh and he's being this really strange thing in Washington DC.

Senator Cruz is a public servant. Not a inside the beltway politician.

They relish the confederate flag?? LMAO!

you are so ignorant...
Going forward I'll point out every time USMBers from the state of TEXX-A$$ implement every. single. post I made above. making them absolutely true.

Watch...

Tell the blacks and all the others for that matter to stop committing capital crimes and we'll quit sticking needles in their arms. Simple concept.

Van Jones, that commie ass owes us an apology and so does his master Obama for TRYING to put him in his comrades in arms administration and on us in the this country

but it's no surprise the left would admire someone like him...a 9/11 truther, hateful commie and follower of Rev. Wright and his black liberation preachings who spews, America's chickens have come home to roost after we suffered, 9/11

you have to wonder how he like's being a "slave" for a party? How does any black person when their party goes around crowing, we have 95% of blacks votes, it's like saying...we have them on the Democrat plantation

it beats the heck out of me, you think they might wake some day.... just LOOK AT DETROIT and what that party DID for them there..

Last edited:
If I were to speak from a far left liberal's standpoint, I would be angry at Van Jones for being so weak as to get fired because of what Glenn Beck said. Me personally? I think it's hilarious.

So... Van Jones just needs to shut his pie hole.

Last edited:

Marc you're full of hate, you can't figure that out, much less a whole state...

Being a lifelong Texan it's amazing how many people are so jealous of what we have...
I'm a very loving person. I'll have you know.

Hmmph...!

folded-arms.jpg

I'll have you know you are a bald faced liar. :hmpf:

You are totally clueless -- Last time I went to Texas the thing I noticed (and was mildly offended) was that they relish the flag of Texas --- It is commonly seen flying at the same level as the US flag --- as usual, the hate from the left is based on lies and deception...

Coming from a USMBer with the moniker "Obamanation" you will understand and appreciate why I will take everything you stated with a grain of salt.

Yes?

No --- I don't think my moniker has anything to do with it -- and I'm not really a USMBer - this is the first time I've posted in months.

The real issue you have is that I am a conservative American and you will ignore any pertinent facts that don't fit your leftie bubble. The truth is that Texas is is a great state - which is why their population grows while decent folks are tripping over themselves to get out of leftist strongholds like Michigan.

Hey Michigan's getting better....we finally got rid of that blonde bimbo from Canada and things are finally looking up! Well...except for Detroit, but the libs have been ruining that city for years and now they're paying for it.

Watch...

Yes?

Marc, here you are denigrating the state of Texas while quoting a self acclaimed communist and then you take another poster with "a grain of salt." Now, what is wrong with that picture?

I heard the head of Code Pink was critical of the GOP as well. Reporters are still trying to find Cindy Sheehan for her thoughtful insights into the GOP strategy. I saw a report that Sandra Fluke is preparing a major news conference to air her views on the matter.

I do know that American feelings do not oppose funding for ACA has grown to 50%.

The TeaPs have created a crisis without an exit strategy.

Last edited:

Van Jones, the communist, friend of Obama's, finally kicked out of his administration!

So many misrepresentations...so little time.

Van Jones isn't a communist and he wasn't kicked out of the administration.

hum, you bury head about him...you all did with Obama and now look where our country is at thanks to HIM and his comrades in arms IN the progressive/Democrat/commie party

Last edited:
Where the country is this: people like Steph have led to all time historic lows for the GOP and the TeaPM.

Forum List

Back