Vance has long been on a quest to encourage more births in the US

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
As he should be. As we all should be. We need more babies. We need to get our birth rate back up where it used to be.

---Our people aren’t having enough children to replace themselves. That should bother us---

As he should be. As we all should be. We need more babies. We need to get our birth rate back up where it used to be.

---Our people aren’t having enough children to replace themselves. That should bother us---

More white births. POC are overtaking us. :omg:

Last edited:

Its an issue. But have y'all asked yourselves why folks are having less children?

Great!
What’s he suggesting as support for that plan?

More white births. POC are overtaking us.:omg:
Out of every six pregnancies, for every white woman, there are two blacks and three hispanics.

I really think we need to count all pregnant women twice. We’ll have 30-50 new urban districts in the House and 30 fewer “just cuz” districts where tumbleweeds outnumber voters. As it should be.

Out of every six pregnancies, for every white woman, there are two blacks and three hispanics.

I really think we need to count all pregnant women twice. We’ll have 30-50 new urban districts in the House and 30 fewer “just cuz” districts where tumbleweeds outnumber voters. As it should be.
It’s always amazed me how demanding these rural nobodies are given their lack of leverage in the world.

Hint:
If you choose to live in the sparsely populated middle of nowhere. Don’t expect to have power in deciding anything.

Democracy always benefits the bulk of society.

Those who choose to live removed from that shouldn’t expect to have the power.

Forum List

Back