vanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last

For what reason did he criticize him?
Does it matter? He exercised his 1st Amendment Right. That pisses Leftists off, especially those who spend 24/7 just waiting /looking for something to criticize the President for.

Case in point - Acosta was in the wrong, plain and simple. CNN and butt-hurt snowflakes attacked the President for not putting up with his rude, disrespectful, disruptive, tantrum-throwing shit. Just another excuse to defend an asshole while attacking the President.

He did neither, dumbass.
Oh? and what do you call "he should have caught him faster" What does that say to you dumkoff?

It's called criticism, not severe criticism (bashing).
and since when does this pos with 5 deferments give his low life criticism to a hero? Trump is slime and republicans are wallowing in it
He did neither, dumbass.
Oh? and what do you call "he should have caught him faster" What does that say to you dumkoff?

and since when does this pos with 5 deferments give his low life criticism to a hero? Trump is slime and republicans are wallowing in it

It should not have taken 10 years to get him.
Maybe we should have killed him when he was fighting trumps friends the Russians?
there you go wanting to kill people again.

is it time to alert the FBI???

A true asshole doesn't see another asshole bashing a hero who spent 37 years serving his country Trump is a swine and republicans wallow in his slime
THE 1ST AMENDMENT IS THE VERY REASON YOU, AN ASSHOLE, CAN LEGALLY BASH ANYONE AND EVERYONE YOU WANT WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS BOARD.

Trump criticized a military member.....scumbags on the left called for the President and 1st Lady's son to be ripped from her arms and raped repeatedly by pedophiles, called for women in his Cabinet to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, and raped repeatedly on camera, held up a mock bloody head of the President, have publicly declared they would like to see the President assassinated.....so go F* yourself, hypocrite.
Great answers All BULLSHIT Are your eyes brown ?

Does it matter? He exercised his 1st Amendment Right. That pisses Leftists off, especially those who spend 24/7 just waiting /looking for something to criticize the President for.

Case in point - Acosta was in the wrong, plain and simple. CNN and butt-hurt snowflakes attacked the President for not putting up with his rude, disrespectful, disruptive, tantrum-throwing shit. Just another excuse to defend an asshole while attacking the President.

Yes, it matters. For what reason did he criticize him?

Wrong thread. not about Acosta.
9bw85i4nshz11.jpg

92e292i0chz11.jpg

Last edited:
This story is over a year old.
No it is not over a year old -- you just want it to be

Yes it is it was proven in the other thread on this nothing burger
Link please.....

Politics in the thread...go look. I'm not doing your leg work
So virtually every news outlet in the world is breaking with a story that happened over a year ago? And they all just decided to do it in the past 10 hours?

Maybe we should have killed him when he was fighting trumps friends the Russians?

it's a lefturd's ich.

AH we are talking about Bin Ladin yeah call the FBI dumbkoff

He did neither, dumbass.

He did neither, dumbass.

He did neither, dumbass.

He did neither, dumbass.

Maybe they should have killed him the first time, rather than holding back because of children and women being in the camp.
Talk about lame excuse.

A true asshole doesn't see another asshole bashing a hero who spent 37 years serving his country Trump is a swine and republicans wallow in his slime
THE 1ST AMENDMENT IS THE VERY REASON YOU, AN ASSHOLE, CAN LEGALLY BASH ANYONE AND EVERYONE YOU WANT WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS BOARD.

Trump criticized a military member.....scumbags on the left called for the President and 1st Lady's son to be ripped from her arms and raped repeatedly by pedophiles, called for women in his Cabinet to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, and raped repeatedly on camera, held up a mock bloody head of the President, have publicly declared they would like to see the President assassinated.....so go F* yourself, hypocrite.

You tell me

Wrong thread. not about Acosta.
9bw85i4nshz11.jpg

92e292i0chz11.jpg
Priceless.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis - The Washington Post

Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account, many of them in violation of federal records rules, according to people familiar with a White House examination of her correspondence.

Oops.

But but Hillary!

I was waiting for it - and knew I would find it at the BOTTOM of the story... most of the emails were in reference to logistics/travel arrangements to and from events, none contained any sensitive information or matter of official business.

So...yeah.... a nothing burger and absolutely NOTHING remotely close to Hillary's repeated use of personal servers including some extremely sensitive information.

Trump's Friends?

HILLARY GIVES RUSSIANS 'RESET' BUTTON

upload_2018-11-20_10-13-15.jpeg
"You stupid b!t@h - this says 'Over-
Charge', not 'Reset! Bwahahaha!"

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fs.abcnews.com%2Fimages%2FPolitics%2Fabc_obama_medvedev_120326_wg.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fabcnews.go.com%2Fblogs%2Fpolitics%2F2012%2F03%2Fpresident-obama-asks-medvedev-for-space-on-missile-defense-after-my-election-i-have-more-flexibility%2F&docid=TgpbCphPCD-EcM&tbnid=nXg1wZoG5LbXCM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjupc_NoePeAhWL3lMKHTqvBDoQMwgqKAIwAg..i&w=640&h=360&bih=705&biw=1231&q=Obama%20tells%20Medvedev%20to%20tell%20putin%20he%20will%20be%20more%20flexible%20after%20re-election&ved=0ahUKEwjupc_NoePeAhWL3lMKHTqvBDoQMwgqKAIwAg&iact=mrc&uact=8']
upload_2018-11-20_10-15-25.jpeg
"Please tell your master I will be more 'flexible'
after I win re-election, that in 2 years he can have
20% of the US supply of Uranium, he can
invade Crimea without opposition, and he can
interfere, run counter-intelligence ops, try to
hack our electrical grid, and basically do whatever
he wants from 2014 to 2016....all I ask in return
is his permission to invade Syria to save some
face from that disastrous 'Red Line' mess I made."

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fpics.me.me%2Fin-2010-the-state-department-under-hillary-clinton-signed-off-15760797.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fme.me%2Fi%2Fin-2010-the-state-department-under-hillary-clinton-signed-off-10849247&docid=ymisBmWTLWcvmM&tbnid=1qW5-aRD5vMs7M%3A&vet=10ahUKEwibyIKmouPeAhVC0lMKHe1nC0IQMwgpKAEwAQ..i&w=500&h=565&bih=705&biw=1231&q=Hillary%20collects%20millions%20from%20the%20russians%20meme&ved=0ahUKEwibyIKmouPeAhVC0lMKHe1nC0IQMwgpKAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8']
upload_2018-11-20_10-18-41.jpeg

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fpics.me.me%2Fwhile-trump-never-colluded-with-russia-comey-could-not-say-21094947.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fme.me%2Fi%2Fwhile-trump-never-colluded-with-russia-comey-could-not-say-13778890&docid=0_pmGTH4crT3rM&tbnid=sYUaD64VBvICbM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwibyIKmouPeAhVC0lMKHe1nC0IQMwgvKAcwBw..i&w=500&h=547&bih=705&biw=1231&q=Hillary%20collects%20millions%20from%20the%20russians%20meme&ved=0ahUKEwibyIKmouPeAhVC0lMKHe1nC0IQMwgvKAcwBw&iact=mrc&uact=8']
upload_2018-11-20_10-19-19.jpeg
Hillary colluded with the foreign spy'
on the FBI's payroll and Russians
for their help in the 2016 election, in
the form of a Russian-authored report
she and Obama's FBI, CIA, and NIA
used illegally to try to prevent Trump
from winning and to take him down
after he defeated Hillary.

You Libtard snowflakes are hilarious. :p
[/URL][/URL][/URL]

You tell me

Beats me. It was the CIA that found bin Laden, and the SEALS who killed him. Trump is just the thinnest-skinned narcissist ever poked with a stick. His insecurities about his own courage are apparent.

Trump's Friends?

View attachment 229885

View attachment 229887

View attachment 229890

View attachment 229891

a pile of easy
tenor.gif

Trump is just the thinnest-skinned narcissist ever poked with a stick. His insecurities about his own courage are apparent.
Yeah, that's why Trump forges ahead doing what he promised, no matter what leftist fake news butt-hurt losers say. The Left is triggered / reeling from a Republican the likes they have never seen before, one who is not easily manipulated, who cares less what they say, and one who actually fights back, exposing their lies and crime.

lol

Trump is just the thinnest-skinned narcissist ever poked with a stick. His insecurities about his own courage are apparent.
Yeah, that's why Trump forges ahead doing what he promised, no matter what leftist fake news butt-hurt losers say. The Left is triggered / reeling from a Republican the likes they have never seen before, one who is not easily manipulated, who cares less what they say, and one who actually fights back, exposing their lies and crime.

lol
6000 lies and counting attest to the bullshit of your post

Trump's Friends?

View attachment 229885

View attachment 229887

View attachment 229890

View attachment 229891

a pile of easy
tenor.gif

upload_2018-11-20_10-27-58.jpeg

...and take $145 million from them?

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fpics.me.me%2Fdemocrats-are-caught-rigging-the-primary-and-blame-the-russians-9427952.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fme.me%2Fi%2Fdemocrats-are-caught-rigging-the-primary-and-blame-the-russians-5724102&docid=W6ukI2uI6DB9MM&tbnid=3zaiuB8uvE_f7M%3A&vet=10ahUKEwibyIKmouPeAhVC0lMKHe1nC0IQMwgqKAIwAg..i&w=500&h=742&bih=705&biw=1231&q=Hillary%20collects%20millions%20from%20the%20russians%20meme&ved=0ahUKEwibyIKmouPeAhVC0lMKHe1nC0IQMwgqKAIwAg&iact=mrc&uact=8']
upload_2018-11-20_10-30-47.jpeg
[/URL]

This story is over a year old.
No it is not over a year old -- you just want it to be

Yes it is it was proven in the other thread on this nothing burger
Link please.....

Politics in the thread...go look. I'm not doing your leg work
So virtually every news outlet in the world is breaking with a story that happened over a year ago? And they all just decided to do it in the past 10 hours?

Seems so. The left needed a new outrage..or a rehashed one

lol

I see you chose to slide right past the reason Trump was criticizing McRaven.

Forum List

Back