vanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last

I agree. Her lawyers claim she didn't share classified information, but it's not too her layers to make that determination.
Republicans were fine with agencies retroactively making Hillary emails as classified.
Now let the House obstruct three proper agencies to do the same with Ivanka's emails.
Marianna Sotomayor on Twitter

#CrookedIvanka
#LockHerUp
so in other words 2 more years of nothing getting done for the country....more tit for tat.....

I see you chose to slide right past the reason Trump was criticizing McRaven.
I don't care why he chose to criticize craven. It is / was HIS opinion. My life and emotional state is not totally dependent on any one's personal opinion at any moment in timefe, as it seems to be for you and other snowflakes.

It's called criticism, not severe criticism (bashing).
and since when does this pos with 5 deferments give his low life criticism to a hero? Trump is slime and republicans are wallowing in it
It's called criticism, not severe criticism (bashing).
and since when does this pos with 5 deferments give his low life criticism to a hero? Trump is slime and republicans are wallowing in it

It should not have taken 10 years to get him.
Maybe we should have killed him when he was fighting trumps friends the Russians?
there you go wanting to kill people again.

is it time to alert the FBI???
it's a lefturd's ich.
it's annoying as fuck. they keep saying the right is violent but they're the ones who keep wishing people dead.

i don't want people dead but growing up and realizing life isn't all about THEM would be nice.

A true asshole doesn't see another asshole bashing a hero who spent 37 years serving his country Trump is a swine and republicans wallow in his slime
THE 1ST AMENDMENT IS THE VERY REASON YOU, AN ASSHOLE, CAN LEGALLY BASH ANYONE AND EVERYONE YOU WANT WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS BOARD.

Trump criticized a military member.....scumbags on the left called for the President and 1st Lady's son to be ripped from her arms and raped repeatedly by pedophiles, called for women in his Cabinet to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, and raped repeatedly on camera, held up a mock bloody head of the President, have publicly declared they would like to see the President assassinated.....so go F* yourself, hypocrite.

For what reason did he criticize him?
You tell me

Beats me. It was the CIA that found bin Laden, and the SEALS who killed him. Trump is just the thinnest-skinned narcissist ever poked with a stick. His insecurities about his own courage are apparent.
part if it may well be insecurity. but a lot of it is he loves to troll people and fuck with them. this isn't as if it's new to trump at all, now is it? he loves the attention, and he loves the "fight". has nothing to do with thin skin regardless of how clever you think that is to say.

i do wish he'd chill out with that crap but he won't. he's trump and this is what trump does. that aside, he's also getting a lot of good things done along the way. i hope the next 2 years he's honest about bipartisanship but would the left let him?

Again and again and again we see Democrats accusing Republicans of doing what THEY have done and of being who THEY are.

Hillary used an illegal unapproved unencrypted unsecured server, knowingly illegally mishandled classified, knowingly illegally violated the FOIA and Federal Records Act, knowingly illegally committed Obstruction by attempting to destroy subpoenaed documents and Bleach Bit her server, allowed 6 foreign entities to access and steal information so classified that Barak Obama personally said if that information ever was released it would cause 'grave damage to our national security', and by definition committed Espionage....
....and now snowflakes are attempting to claim that Ivanaka Trump's use of personal e-mail in compliance with all laws - to include the FOIA and Federal Records Act is somehow illegal / worse than what Hillary did?

Hillary Clinton rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, violated Election and Campaign Finance Laws, and illegally colluded with foreign spies (working for the FBI and with DOJ's Oher and Mueller BEFORE he was named Special Counsel) and Russians for their help in trying to win the Presidency in 2016 - receiving a Russian-authored report illegally used by Hillary and Obama's FBI, CIA, and NIA - as evidence shows.....
...yet Hillary and Obama's crime syndicate insist that it it Trump who illegally colluded because Trump Jr attended a meeting with a Russian lawyer banned from entering the US, a meeting that Obama made possible, for 7 minutes and walked away without any information exchanging hands. :p

As evidence shows regarding the traitors, conspirators, and witch hunters on the left, you can't make this sh!t up!

If is was not so despicably criminal it would be funny.

Again and again and again we see Democrats accusing Republicans of doing what THEY have done and of being who THEY are.

Hillary used an illegal unapproved unencrypted unsecured server, knowingly illegally mishandled classified, knowingly illegally violated the FOIA and Federal Records Act, knowingly illegally committed Obstruction by attempting to destroy subpoenaed documents and Bleach Bit her server, allowed 6 foreign entities to access and steal information so classified that Barak Obama personally said if that information ever was released it would cause 'grave damage to our national security', and by definition committed Espionage....
....and now snowflakes are attempting to claim that Ivanaka Trump's use of personal e-mail in compliance with all laws - to include the FOIA and Federal Records Act is somehow illegal / worse than what Hillary did?

Hillary Clinton rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, violated Election and Campaign Finance Laws, and illegally colluded with foreign spies (working for the FBI and with DOJ's Oher and Mueller BEFORE he was named Special Counsel) and Russians for their help in trying to win the Presidency in 2016 - receiving a Russian-authored report illegally used by Hillary and Obama's FBI, CIA, and NIA - as evidence shows.....
...yet Hillary and Obama's crime syndicate insist that it it Trump who illegally colluded because Trump Jr attended a meeting with a Russian lawyer banned from entering the US, a meeting that Obama made possible, for 7 minutes and walked away without any information exchanging hands. :p

As evidence shows regarding the traitors, conspirators, and witch hunters on the left, you can't make this sh!t up!

If is was not so despicably criminal it would be funny.
what's funny is coyote starts this brush fire as if to tweak the nose of the right but the only thing it really showed is that he has no idea what hillary really did if he feels this is even close to the same. the whole BUT BUT ... HILLARY!!!! backfired pretty hard it would seem.

it's annoying as fuck. they keep saying the right is violent but they're the ones who keep wishing people dead.
Again....

Hillary, the DNC's hand-picked 2016 Felon candidate, was caught paying thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies...

Democrats inspired the attempted assassination of GOP politicians with their violent rhetoric.....

Democrats called for the President's son to be ripped from the 1st Lady's arms, kidnapped, and raped over and over by pedophiles....

Democrats called for women on the Trump team to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, & raped ... on camera 'for posterity'....yet Conservatives hate women / wage a 'war on women'....

Over and over the despicable Left accuses others of doing what they have done and of being who they are.....the evidence...and repeated process...speaks for itself.

A true asshole doesn't see another asshole bashing a hero who spent 37 years serving his country Trump is a swine and republicans wallow in his slime
THE 1ST AMENDMENT IS THE VERY REASON YOU, AN ASSHOLE, CAN LEGALLY BASH ANYONE AND EVERYONE YOU WANT WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS BOARD.

Trump criticized a military member.....scumbags on the left called for the President and 1st Lady's son to be ripped from her arms and raped repeatedly by pedophiles, called for women in his Cabinet to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, and raped repeatedly on camera, held up a mock bloody head of the President, have publicly declared they would like to see the President assassinated.....so go F* yourself, hypocrite.

For what reason did he criticize him?
You tell me

Beats me. It was the CIA that found bin Laden, and the SEALS who killed him. Trump is just the thinnest-skinned narcissist ever poked with a stick. His insecurities about his own courage are apparent.
part if it may well be insecurity. but a lot of it is he loves to troll people and fuck with them. this isn't as if it's new to trump at all, now is it? he loves the attention, and he loves the "fight". has nothing to do with thin skin regardless of how clever you think that is to say.

i do wish he'd chill out with that crap but he won't. he's trump and this is what trump does. that aside, he's also getting a lot of good things done along the way. i hope the next 2 years he's honest about bipartisanship but would the left let him?

It's not clear to me - are you saying he criticized McRaven to troll people?

She's an unpaid federal government employee.
Who has a high security clearance and has sat in meetings with leaders of foreign countries
So have lots of other people, but that doesn't make them all government employees. Hillary doesn't work for the government, hasn't since 2014. But she still held a security clearance.
John Brennan hasn't worked for the government since 2017 but he still had a clearance.
You can apply for a clearance and not work for the government you know.
They're either former employees that can renew their cleances or they are government contractors.

“I have heard the concerns some may have with my advising the president in my personal capacity while voluntarily complying with all ethics rules and I will instead serve as an unpaid employee in the White House office, subject to all of the same rules as other federal employees,” Ivanka Trump said in a statement to The New York Times, which first reported that she would take a formal role in the White House.

Ivanka Trump will become a federal employee as part of unpaid White House role

Your deflections aside, she's a government employee.
I so no proof she is currently a government employee.
She's trying to follow the rules like government employees but we don't know when these emails were sent. Could it be before this story came out??
We don't know.
A rational person wouldn't jump to conclusions.
But we're not dealing with rational people now, are we?

A rational person would read, "I will instead serve as an unpaid employee in the White House office, subject to all of the same rules as other federal employees," and conclude she is an employee.

You, OTOH, are entitled to your own facts.
No federal government employee can be an unpaid employee.
I've been a federal employee long enough to know that.
She may call herself one, but she ain't one.

Them's the facts.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis - The Washington Post

Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account, many of them in violation of federal records rules, according to people familiar with a White House examination of her correspondence.

Oops.

But but Hillary!
James Comey called and said he already Exonerated Ivanka Trump Last Year.

Oh, and btw, NONE of the emails had classified information in them.

Actually, yes.
This story is over a year old.
No it is not over a year old -- you just want it to be

Yes it is it was proven in the other thread on this nothing burger
Link please.....

Politics in the thread...go look. I'm not doing your leg work
So virtually every news outlet in the world is breaking with a story that happened over a year ago? And they all just decided to do it in the past 10 hours?

No matter what security clearance the Kushner's have , they should know better, lock them up. They have the most secret of info and Trump depends on them. HIs close family advisors.
Let us know when she becomes Secretary of State. Starts an unsecured server. Then we will handle her in the same manner as Clinton was.
Good to know you are a hypocrite. We no longer care about the actions of our elected officials only wether they say they are an R or a D. Feel poroud!
First learn the English language.
Second the Dems have already set a precedent that no one need care about email accounts even if they are bleach bit.
Third if you care what she sent you can file a FOIA and request them to read for yourself. Unlike 30,000 emails that were not saved and deleted by bleach bit.
Lastly forget the fake outrage.
I get it. You are alllowd to freak out for 6 fucking years Chant "lock her up"

And when one of your own does it, everyone is supposed to be quiet.

YOU are the hypocrite.
No you idiots are making some crazy federal case about it. According to the reports no information of value was transmitted. It was not kept on a home brew server. None of it was bleach bit or destroyed in any way.

You demented fools are the ones that not only defended someone that did worse. Told us that it was no big deal. But you ran her for the highest office and were upset that not everyone voted for her. And then pretend we should not only be upset but call us hypocrites.

What server was it on?

Was it secure? Had it been hacked????

It's not clear to me - are you saying he criticized McRaven to troll people?

Damn if he knew.

McRaven seems an upstanding guy...

President Donald Trump fends off criticism with a simple tactic: He dismisses anyone who disagrees with him, often linking the person to prominent Democrats. During an interview on Fox News Sunday, Chris Wallace asked the president about his portrayal of “the fake-news media” as “the enemy of the American people.” Wallace tried to bring up a quote on that subject from retired Admiral William McRaven, the Navy SEAL and special-operations commander who led the operation that captured Osama bin Laden.

Trump interrupted. “Hillary Clinton fan,” he said, as if that should end the conversation. Wallace tried to continue. “Excuse me,” Trump interrupted again, bouncing his head to emphasize each word: “Hillary. Clinton. Fan.”

McRaven had warned last year that the demonization of a free press “may be the greatest threat to democracy in my lifetime.” Then, in August, after Trump revoked the security clearance of the former CIA Director John Brennan, a fierce critic, McRaven asked Trump to revoke his clearance so that he could join the ranks of those who have spoken out against Trump’s presidency. In an open letter to Trump published in The Washington Post, McRaven wrote:

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.​

... and that's where the little, petulant pissant's thin skin comes in.

On a lighter note, did the Goobers find their misplaced spine and call for Ivanka to be locked up?

Naw, fat chance...

I think The PRESS being BIASED and KNOWINGLY PRINTING LIES and Broadcasting Lies and Engaging in Nazi Propaganda tactics is a threat to our Democracy. President Trump calling them Fake News is just calling a Spade a Spade.

As far as Ivanka goes, she was not under investigation for having an illegal server in a bathroom, and having classified information on it and in her emails. Ivanka did not have classified information in her emails.

So exactly why would you lock her up?

Ivanka also did not intentionally violate TWO FEDERAL COURT ORDERS to preserve all data on an Illegal and Unsecured Server, and then deleted 30,000 emails with Comey's Blessings.

She lied again when she said she turned over all government related emails to The FBI but they found on Weiner's laptop copies of 15,000 of the 30,000 emails she deleted...all of them containing classified information much of which was damaging to president Obama who lied about emailing Clinton on that unsecured server, and lied about sending classified information to Clinton.

Ivanka also did not destroy 17 electronic devices with a ball peen hammer while she was under investigation which again is willful destruction of evidence and Obstruction of Justice.

Last edited:
Leftists like Ed do not believe in the 1st Amendment, in the right to have any opinion that is different than the mandated Liberal talking points / agenda. Those who refuse to be assimilated, brainwashed, emotionally manipulated must be destroyed.

President Obama gave his answer to Acosta about the Invasion force heading to our border, Acosta did not like it, the President stated 'We will have to agree to disagree;, and - as usual - that is not good enough for Liberal fanatics. Acosta threw a tantrum, became rude, became disrespectful, hijacked the Press Conference, and refused to let an Intern do her job.

If you do not agree with / go along with the Liberal agenda / beliefs / opinions, 'you must be destroyed'!

What intolerant a$$holes..... :p
Trump Didn't trash the Admiral. He didn't even mention the guy.
The Admiral started popping up with silly accusations.
Makes me wonder if he's not a Fudge-packer.

Forum List

Back