vanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last

It's not clear to me - are you saying he criticized McRaven to troll people?

Damn if he knew.

McRaven seems an upstanding guy...

President Donald Trump fends off criticism with a simple tactic: He dismisses anyone who disagrees with him, often linking the person to prominent Democrats. During an interview on Fox News Sunday, Chris Wallace asked the president about his portrayal of “the fake-news media” as “the enemy of the American people.” Wallace tried to bring up a quote on that subject from retired Admiral William McRaven, the Navy SEAL and special-operations commander who led the operation that captured Osama bin Laden.

Trump interrupted. “Hillary Clinton fan,” he said, as if that should end the conversation. Wallace tried to continue. “Excuse me,” Trump interrupted again, bouncing his head to emphasize each word: “Hillary. Clinton. Fan.”

McRaven had warned last year that the demonization of a free press “may be the greatest threat to democracy in my lifetime.” Then, in August, after Trump revoked the security clearance of the former CIA Director John Brennan, a fierce critic, McRaven asked Trump to revoke his clearance so that he could join the ranks of those who have spoken out against Trump’s presidency. In an open letter to Trump published in The Washington Post, McRaven wrote:

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.​

... and that's where the little, petulant pissant's thin skin comes in.

On a lighter note, did the Goobers find their misplaced spine and call for Ivanka to be locked up?

Naw, fat chance...

Ah. Acting out because his feelings were hurt. No wonder the Trumpists didn't want to address it.

Using a personal email account for official business! Jesus, on practically a daily basis, the pseudocons' benchmarks come back and bitch slap them in their faces. :lol:

And they continue to set new benchmarks which will come back and knock them on their idiot asses.

Pro adultery, pro corruption, the list of all new shit that will bite them is endless. :lol:

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis - The Washington Post

Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account, many of them in violation of federal records rules, according to people familiar with a White House examination of her correspondence.

Oops.

But but Hillary!

I was waiting for it - and knew I would find it at the BOTTOM of the story... most of the emails were in reference to logistics/travel arrangements to and from events, none contained any sensitive information or matter of official business.

So...yeah.... a nothing burger and absolutely NOTHING remotely close to Hillary's repeated use of personal servers including some extremely sensitive information.
But..... But...... But what about Hillary?????
Huuuuuuh?

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account, many of them in violation of federal records rules, according to people familiar with a White House examination of her correspondence.

Oops.

But but Hillary!
You are a serious dumbass. Ivanka isn't a government employee.
She thinks she is.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis - The Washington Post

Oops.

But but Hillary!
Only counts if it's the Clintons.
Apparently it's pure speculation by anonymous sources again.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Oops.

But but Hillary!
You are a serious dumbass. Ivanka isn't a government employee.
She thinks she is.
Doesn't matter what she thinks.
I think before everyone starts any false rumors it helps to address the facts first.
Apparently Ivanka was helping with travel arrangements.
Yup, travel arrangements.

This is right up there with secret weapons technology......or selling our uranium stockpile to Russian contractors. Hillary can do that. Ivanka can't talk about whether is First class or Coach....because that's a felony.

Face the facts Trumpanzees:

• The Trump's all believe they are above the law
  • Hypocrisy is in their bones
  • The Trump's are a crime family.
  • If Trump really cared about our country, he would resign, apologize and move his entire family to Russia.

Turn a blind eye, turn over every small rock, treat your neighbor as your enemy, the un-building of America.

Oops.

But but Hillary!

Only counts if it's the Clintons.

Apparently it's pure speculation by anonymous sources again.

Everything you post is from an anonymous source.

THE 1ST AMENDMENT IS THE VERY REASON YOU, AN ASSHOLE, CAN LEGALLY BASH ANYONE AND EVERYONE YOU WANT WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS BOARD.

Trump criticized a military member.....scumbags on the left called for the President and 1st Lady's son to be ripped from her arms and raped repeatedly by pedophiles, called for women in his Cabinet to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, and raped repeatedly on camera, held up a mock bloody head of the President, have publicly declared they would like to see the President assassinated.....so go F* yourself, hypocrite.

For what reason did he criticize him?
You tell me

Beats me. It was the CIA that found bin Laden, and the SEALS who killed him. Trump is just the thinnest-skinned narcissist ever poked with a stick. His insecurities about his own courage are apparent.
part if it may well be insecurity. but a lot of it is he loves to troll people and fuck with them. this isn't as if it's new to trump at all, now is it? he loves the attention, and he loves the "fight". has nothing to do with thin skin regardless of how clever you think that is to say.

i do wish he'd chill out with that crap but he won't. he's trump and this is what trump does. that aside, he's also getting a lot of good things done along the way. i hope the next 2 years he's honest about bipartisanship but would the left let him?

It's not clear to me - are you saying he criticized McRaven to troll people?
why am i not surprised?

"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!" is an open confession Trump is just like her.

"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!" is an open confession Trump is just like him.

it's annoying as fuck. they keep saying the right is violent but they're the ones who keep wishing people dead.
Again....

Hillary, the DNC's hand-picked 2016 Felon candidate, was caught paying thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies...

Democrats inspired the attempted assassination of GOP politicians with their violent rhetoric.....

Democrats called for the President's son to be ripped from the 1st Lady's arms, kidnapped, and raped over and over by pedophiles....

Democrats called for women on the Trump team to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, & raped ... on camera 'for posterity'....yet Conservatives hate women / wage a 'war on women'....

Over and over the despicable Left accuses others of doing what they have done and of being who they are.....the evidence...and repeated process...speaks for itself.
shit, one democrat held trump's severed head in her hand. They have no boundaries.

Face the facts Trumpanzees:

• The Trump's all believe they are above the law
  • Hypocrisy is in their bones
  • The Trump's are a crime family.
  • If Trump really cared about our country, he would resign, apologize and move his entire family to Russia.

Will Mueller even mention Russia in his final report on Trumps conspiracy to collude to obstruct Hillary from destroying the country?

We're going to have to see EVERY e-mail Ivanka has sent on any server or phone now in order to determine what was and was not classified and we will need to retroactively classify or label top secret any that apply...

AND THEN LOCK HER UP

Forum List

Back