vanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last

ivanka had an account on a public server. however she could not control the server itself so she couldn't delete evidence.
I can go in my personal email account and delete all my emails.

If you can't see that, then you are a technical idiot.
but google still has the backups they take daily if not more often. if the gov wants your e-mails, they supeona google and done. they got 'em. hillary could take backups, not take 'em, destroy the server in a 1 room fire - and the like. the gov could ask for them (and they did) and she can make it difficult (you mean, like with a cloth).

you simply don't understand this - stop digging, china doesn't want you either.

like i said - you have some undying desire to be a bitter asshole so you'll let yourself believe whatever you need to in order to carry that out.
Just keep on moving those goalposts and narrowing your benchmarks, rube. It's all you can do. :lol:

She used a personal email account for federal business. That's illegal. And that's all you need to know.

LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP!
to be fair, Hillary could probably understand the law .... Ivanka, not unless it was explained, and even they she wouldn't know whether to believe what she was told.

ivanka had an account on a public server. however she could not control the server itself so she couldn't delete evidence.

but google still has the backups they take daily if not more often. if the gov wants your e-mails, they supeona google and done. they got 'em. hillary could take backups, not take 'em, destroy the server in a 1 room fire - and the like. the gov could ask for them (and they did) and she can make it difficult (you mean, like with a cloth).

like i said - you have some undying desire to be a bitter asshole so you'll let yourself believe whatever you need to in order to carry that out.
The fact that government e-mails are sitting on a google server for any hacker to grab is not exactly something you want to use as a defense
she's already turned them in.

the fact that ivanka used a public server for early mails when her own address was not ready yet is 1+ year old news you're just now getting an anger-boner over. if the gov wants them go talk to the provider and get them. all there is to it. if she broke any laws, take the appropriate course of action and do what needs to be done.

HOWEVER, if this is breaking laws then again, if you go along the same lines of how bad you did it, hillary would be in jail til she dies and like a decade after on display.

Just keep on moving those goalposts and narrowing your benchmarks, rube. It's all you can do. :lol:

She used a personal email account for federal business. That's illegal. And that's all you need to know.

there is nothing at all to move asshole. NOTHING.

ivanka used a public server and if she needs to get LOCKED UP for this then hell, hillary would be strapped to a dead cow and thrown into shark infested waters to match "crime for crime".

the more you yap the more you show how much you simply don't understand how e-mail works. you just want to whine and cry foul and tell everyone THEY are wrong but you have no idea IF they are or why.

fucking moron.
You seem to be missing your OWN hypocrisy here.

LOCK HER UP

If Trump did not transfer ALL of her official government business emails to a government server within 20 days, she is in violation of federal law.

Period.

great. then again if we go this route, hillary is in jail for the rest of her life and a few decades beyond or you're just being a single minded dickhead.

which is it?

ivanka used a public server and if she needs to get LOCKED UP for this then hell, hillary would be strapped to a dead cow and thrown into shark infested waters to match "crime for crime".

the more you yap the more you show how much you simply don't understand how e-mail works. you just want to whine and cry foul and tell everyone THEY are wrong but you have no idea IF they are or why.

fucking moron.

LOCK HER UP
heh - what a fuck-jug-head.

i'm in IT. have been for 30 years. i fully understand these differences in what was going on. you and G500 and coyote obviously are technically clueless. you just want to scream and you have no idea why.

scream on, mcduff.

great. then again if we go this route, hillary is in jail for the rest of her life and a few decades beyond or you're just being a single minded dickhead.

which is it?

I think what you are trying to say is that all those claims about Hillary were bullshit?

We're going to have to see EVERY e-mail Ivanka has sent on any server or phone now in order to determine what was and was not classified and we will need to retroactively classify or label top secret any that apply...

AND THEN LOCK HER UP
Why can't libtards and snowflakes ever come up with anything original instead of simply accusing others of what evidence shows they have done?
the funny part is if ivanka is worth locking up over this, then hillary should have been in jail since pre-election and stayed there til 2100. i'm amazed at the collective stupidity in here.

fucking moron.

LOCK HER UP
It's unconstitutional to punish a person when they can't understand what they are being punished for. (-:

to be fair, Hillary could probably understand the law .... Ivanka, not unless it was explained, and even they she wouldn't know whether to believe what she was told.
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Crooked Ivanka violated federal law if she did not transfer ALL of her government business emails to a server within 20 days.

I bet you right now her lawyers are scrambling to do just that to cover up Crooked Ivanka's violation of federal law.

which is it?

I think what you are trying to say is that all those claims about Hillary were bullshit?
not at all.

she owned the server. she could avoid taking backups. she could destroy it at any time, and did.

ivanka used a public server she had ZERO control over.

shut the fuck up and go learn something. you are now ignored. only so much stupid i can take in a month and you pegged me out.

Crooked Ivanka violated federal law if she did not transfer ALL of her government business emails to a server within 20 days.

I bet you right now her lawyers are scrambling to do just that to cover up Crooked Ivanka's violation of federal law.
why not? total and complete ignorance seems to be YOUR excuse.

of course, but the Trumpbots see no double standard because they need to believe Trump is serving their interests against "the establishment" even though his "policies" benefit capital over workers. And that's not to say Hillary was a fan of the folks raising two kids on two incomes totaling less than 95K

Any emails used in a personal account for federal business are required by federal law to be transferred to government servers within 20 days.

I bet she followed the letter of the law. I should also start using a different phrase than "I Bet".

Betting got me this signature.

of course, but the Trumpbots see no double standard because they need to believe Trump is serving their interests against "the establishment" even though his "policies" benefit capital over workers. And that's not to say Hillary was a fan of the folks raising two kids on two incomes totaling less than 95K
there's no double standard cause many people use private accounts on public server. colin powell - remember hillary trying to say she got the idea from him? that backfired now didn't it?

it has nothing to do with trump but rather fucking technical idiots who simply have zero clue about the control ivanka has vs. what hillary had *at a minimum*. ivanka could do NOTHING to stop the feds from getting all the mail from her provider cause it must be backed up. she could delete her account and she could delete all her mail locally, but it would still be on the providers backups. period. end of story.

hillary could simply make her server disappear and go "what server" and then what?

if you don't get that difference you need to get the fuck out of the convo cause you will never understand. it has NOTHING to do with trump or hillary when it gets to the control level she had. it's all about what that control offers ANYONE who has their own server vs. someone who simply has 1 account level access to it.

It's unconstitutional to punish a person when they can't understand what they are being punished for. (-:
Very nice UNEDUCATED OPINON and attempt to cover Hillary's criminal ass; however, what you said is flat-out factually WRONG.

1. Ignorance of the law, as set by established precedence, is NOT a defense for violating the law - you would think the Director of the FBI would be intelligent enough to know that.

2. Comey knew damn-well that Hillary Clinton received mandatory initial and re-occurring 'Refresher' training regarding the handling of classified information. Her signature is on every one of those forms acknowledging she received that training and fully comprehended what she had been taught. The claim that she was 'too stupid to know she was breaking the law' was a flat-out LIE, and Comey knew it. The evidence - those forms signed by Hillary Clinton - still exist.

3 .The very definition of Espionage states that 'Intent' is not necessary to be guilty of Espionage. Comey's claim that Hillary did not commit Espionage because she never had an INTENT to do so does not legally 'fly', either.

Hillary Clinton was undeniably protected from criminal indictment, protected from judicial punishment for crimes any of us would have been prosecuted to the max for committing.

Since Fox News was screaming on a daily basis about what a crime it was to have a personal email account for official government business, there is no way Crooked Ivanaka didn't know about the law.

If Crooked Ivanka did not transfer her personal emails to a government server within 20 days, she was in violation of federal law.

Period.

We're going to have to see EVERY e-mail Ivanka has sent on any server or phone now in order to determine what was and was not classified and we will need to retroactively classify or label top secret any that apply...

AND THEN LOCK HER UP
Why can't libtards and snowflakes ever come up with anything original instead of simply accusing others of what evidence shows they have done?
the funny part is if ivanka is worth locking up over this, then hillary should have been in jail since pre-election and stayed there til 2100. i'm amazed at the collective stupidity in here.

No, the funny part is your lack of reality.

You expect a woman who is locked up at 69 to still be alive (in jail) at 153?

Okaaaay.

As for locking both Ivanka and Hillary Clinton for this? Fine with me.

Trump can visit his daughter in prison for conjugal visits...just like he has long dreamed of.

Last edited:
there's no double standard cause many people use private accounts on public server. colin powell - remember hillary trying to say she got the idea from him? that backfired now didn't it?

Snowflakes continue to try to claim there is no double-standard and that Hillary broke no laws because Colin Powel and Condoleezza Rice used personal e-mails.

What a crock of shit. Unlike them:
-- Hillary used an ILLEGAL, UN-AUTHORIZED, UNENCRYPTED, UNSECURED SERVER

-- STORED TOP SECRET+ DATA on an 'Un-Classified' Server

-- Violated both the FOIA and Federal Records Act with every single e-mail of the 15k subpoenaed, she tried to destroy, and that was recovered by the FBI

Obama, as usual, got caught lying his ass off by saying he learned of her illegal server use through the media....then it was revealed he had been using an alias to e-mail her.

Forum List

Back