Various Thoughts on the Issues of Homosexuality

ALMIGHTY GOD has the first and last word on sick sexual perversion and His wWord is the only word that counts.====Sick minded sexual perverts are not fit parents, THAT WOULD BE CHILD ABUSE OF THE WORST KIND!!PERIOD!!!
God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.

28 So it was that when they gave God up and would not even acknowledge him, God gave them up to doing everything their evil minds could think of. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness and sin, of greed and hate, envy, murder, fighting, lying, bitterness, and gossip.

30 They were backbiters, haters of God, insolent, proud, braggarts, always thinking of new ways of sinning and continually being disobedient to their parents. 31 They tried to misunderstand, broke their promises, and were heartless—without pity. 32 They were fully aware of God’s death penalty for these crimes, yet they went right ahead and did them anyway and encouraged others to do them, too.
Romans 1:26:32

Sick minded sexual perverts are not fit parents, THAT WOULD BE CHILD ABUSE OF THE WORST KIND!!PERIOD!!!
The worst kind of child abuse is what men do to children, often in their black robes.

You're still speed skating to Hell eh my brother? So be it...

Last edited:
Sick minded sexual perverts are not fit parents, THAT WOULD BE CHILD ABUSE OF THE WORST KIND!!PERIOD!!!
You're still speed skating to Hell eh my brother? So be it...

They were fully aware of God’s death penalty for these crimes, yet they went right ahead and did them anyway and encouraged others to do them, too.
Romans 1:32
"Those who fail in their duty to Allah are proud and sinful. They will all go to hell." 2:206

Gay and lesbian individuals and couples are capable of meeting the best interest of the child and should be afforded the same rights and should accept the same responsibilities as heterosexual parents.
There is no rational basis upon which to deny same-sex couples their 14th Amendment right to access marriage law.

Gay and lesbian individuals and couples are capable of meeting the best interest of the child and should be afforded the same rights and should accept the same responsibilities as heterosexual parents.
There is no rational basis upon which to deny same-sex couples their 14th Amendment right to access marriage law.
The people who want to aren't rational, the problem in a nutshell.

Why show your ignorance?? Laws about eating shellfish, and wearing clothing made of different materials were special laws for God's chosen people the Jews under the old covenant before Jesus gave all mankind the new covenant laws!! Pray for wisdom and understanding!

So you can pick and choose which of God's laws are currently valid? How is it that all these "special laws" are no longer valid, but homosexuality is still taboo? Isn't that part of the old covenant too? Didn't Jesus die for gay's sins too?

Some guys suck dick and some women like to look like men and lick pussy.........So fucking what?! Why the hell would your sex life define you? Do you have such low opinion of yourself?

Some guys suck dick and some women like to look like men and lick pussy.........So fucking what?! Why the hell would your sex life define you? Do you have such low opinion of yourself?

Sex has nothing to do with it, but we understand ya'll are obsessed with the sex...way more than those actually having the gay sex.

Sex has nothing to do with it, but we understand ya'll are obsessed with the sex...way more than those actually having the gay sex.

Dummy you yourself constantly tell us that your a homosexual.... EVERY fucking thread you do it. Doesn't matter the subject you feel the need to tell us you eat pussy. How low is your self esteem that you need to do this?

So we are finally getting to what you have been dancing around..,gays shouldn't be legally married because they can have sex without babies. Argument tried before the SCOTUS and failed. Procreation is not a requirement for legal marriage.

Queer couples are quick to endorse
The spread of gay marriage, of course.
But the happiest folks
Are these dastardly blokes
Hungry lawyers who handle divorce.

Would you like to be wed to a cat?
Or a horse, or a goat, or a bat?
Or just a jack ass?
Simply move out to Mass.
Where they say it’s okay. So that’s that.

You married your cousin ! - You Swine.
You pretend not to know it - divine.
Just go beat on your meat
or eat something sweet
But gay marriage is really jus fine

Nope...despite marriage equality having come to Massachusetts over 10 years ago, still no animal marrying. You and the sheep will have to move elsewhere.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6ZzBh9ezZo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6ZzBh9ezZo[/ame]

There once was a broad called SeaWytch
Who was one slimy ignorant Bitch
We call her SeaHag
Cause she's just a SheFag
And the thought of her just makes me Itch

You, not they, define them by the sex they have, and make a big deal about it, and ignore their needs to have their rights equalized...

Dummy you yourself constantly tell us that your a homosexual.... EVERY fucking thread you do it. Doesn't matter the subject you feel the need to tell us you eat pussy. How low is your self esteem that you need to do this?

Saying I'm gay isn't discussing my sex life. That you go immediately to the sex if someone tells you they are gay tells us a lot about YOU. :lol:

Saying I'm gay isn't discussing my sex life. That you go immediately to the sex if someone tells you they are gay tells us a lot about YOU. :lol:

Homosexual not gay. Gay means happy and you are never that.

There once was a broad called SeaWytch
Who was one slimy ignorant Bitch
We call her SeaHag
Cause she's just a SheFag
And the thought of her just makes me Itch
Homophobia Limerick Club meet last night?

There Once was a jerk "PaintMyHouse"
Who was truly one limp wristed Mouse
He liked to lick weaners
And envied GreenBeaners
Wow ! what a degenerate louse

Gay also means people who are attracted to members of the same gender and I happen to be very happy. Of course, I live an idyllic life. :D

Gay also means people who are attracted to members of the same gender and I happen to be very happy. Of course, I live an idyllic life. :D

No it doesn't.... Just because you dont like the word homosexual doesn't mean you get to co-opt any word you want.

The current usage of the word "GAY" is an oxymoron , as well - so is the term "Gay Sex"
Gay Sex is not "sex at all- it's Sodomy

To be Gay is not to be Happy , it's a sad pathetic existence populated by degenrate pathetic sad little people- So basically Gay=Sad - in its popular usage. In effect Gay Sex = Sad Sodomy

Forum List

Back