Vatican Dismisses Pro-Trump Pro-Life Leader Father Frank Pavone From Priesthood for his views on abortion

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
What the hell is going on??? Father Frank PAVONE is a HERO. How many priests who MOLESTED CHILDREN have been allowed to stay in the priesthood, yet they KICK OUT Father Frank for making the case Against Abortion. SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG!

Last edited:
What the hell is going on??? Father Frank PAVONE is a HERO. How many priests who MOLESTED CHILDREN have been allowed to stay in the priesthood, yet they KICK OUT Father Frank for making the case Against Abortion. SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG!

Never heard of the guy before I read this.

• Banned
Never heard of the guy before I read this.
i've done threads about him from time to time. he featured prominently in the March For Life on Washington, where Trump and Pence spoke every year

Pavone had been investigated by his then-diocese of Amarillo, Texas, for having placed an aborted fetus on an altar and posting a video of it on two social media sites in 2016. He posts frequently about U.S. politics and abortion, and the video of the aborted fetus was accompanied by a post saying that Hillary Clinton and the Democratic platform would allow abortion to continue and that Donald Trump and the Republican platform want to protect unborn children.

Sounds to me like he was a real risk to the church losing it's tax exempt status.

The post spin doesn't quite jib with reality. Of course the left wing serial bloggers who are afflicted with TDS can't resist inserting the word Trump in posts but the post (where do they come up with this stuff?) never mentions Trump and doesn't really give a reason for defrocking a Priest.

Forum List

Back