Vax no longer mandatory at Southwest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Gee I wonder why........could it be they actually need the unvaxxed to survive..... couldn't be that....

Gee I wonder why........could it be they actually need the unvaxxed to survive..... couldn't be that....

Only the fake news sites are carrying the story.

Biden just released a statement about the Southwest mandate

"I regret to inform the nation of Southwest mandating...er....um...not mandating the uh.er...um...jab. This hairy situation has come to us at a bad time, hairy like my legs that is. Speaking of which, you know when it gets hot my hairy legs turn blonde in the sun and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it. So, I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap."

Luckily Harris was able to cut the mic half way through his speech.

Last edited:
I’m still waiting for a democrat to explain the (Il)logic behind vaccine mandates.
The logic is easy, they think it will increase the number of those who get vaccinated. Those dragging their feet or those who were on the fence would likely get it done if it was mandated. The liberty loving retards that won't do anything that anybody tries to tell them to do will likely ignore the mandates unless they really love or need their job and are threatened to lose it.

The news 2 hours ago?

They follow the mandate they lose either way. You either get sickouts and strikes or you fire people you can't afford to lose and end up at same location.Its lose lose

They follow the mandate they lose either way. You either get sickouts and strikes or you fire people you can't afford to lose and end up at same location.Its lose lose
It's possible they lose either way but I would suggest quite unlikely, other than some limited loss if they bend to Abbot's demands. Both airlines have likely made the decision based on cutting their loss.
In any case that's not the topic and my reply was only to show what I think is the latest decision.

Vax no longer mandatory at Southwest​

Lol, turns out fake news is the truth, and it will destroy liberalism.

I'm not seeing any truth to this claim. Your third party blog link to another third party blog who links to an ABC article claiming the CEO said no employees will be fired over the mandate, however, upon going to that actual ABC article, nothing like that is mentioned in it.

Closed. Fake news. Stop living in an echo chamber and take a few seconds to do your own research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back