Veep Debate Thread

Question: Do you think Kaine is an asshole?
Does hillary eat out cheryl.mills? Do we need to even ask this question?

Putting you on ignore. The righties here must be so proud to have you on board.

I dont give a fuck........you must be proud to vote for hitlery and this pussy sounding fag.
:itsok: Need a hug?
Im great, kaine wahay a liar.....clinton stood up to russia......bwhahahahahahahahaha....maybe in a online video that caused ben ghazi......

now go vote for the guy that is being used as putin's dupe.

:rofl:

It's funny what a reversal this debate is. Kaine is the rude one who seems to want to focus on personal attacks, Pence sounds more like your usual politician who wants to come off as adult and reasonable, but gets drawn into the mess.

Exactly. Kaine seems like a yappy little puppy.

If you think the beating Kaine is getting onstage is bad, wait till Hillary gets ahold of him.

She is sitting somewhere desperately poking holes in an imaginary kill button as we type. She may have jokingly asked if they could just do a drone strike on him and blame the Russians.

The Factchecking on this debate is going to be interesting...

Pence has accused Kaine of lying about past statements made by Trump and Pence...

BTW the brown moderator just did it again, insisting on changing the subject just as soon as Pence needs and deserves a retort against Kaine's lengthy attacks.

Does hillary eat out cheryl.mills? Do we need to even ask this question?

Putting you on ignore. The righties here must be so proud to have you on board.

I dont give a fuck........you must be proud to vote for hitlery and this pussy sounding fag.
:itsok: Need a hug?
Im great, kaine wahay a liar.....clinton stood up to russia......bwhahahahahahahahaha....maybe in a online video that caused ben ghazi......

now go vote for the guy that is being used as putin's dupe.

:rofl:
My guess about Drumpf's tax returns...they would show how much in debt he is to Jhina and Russia.

Pence is doing an heroic job of trying to deflect attention from what trump has said, but even he is not up to the task. Pence is slick, and a good choice for Trump, but the election is for president, Pence can't make Trump look like more than he is. Pence can't make Trump a sane choice for president.

Forum List

Back