Veep Debate Thread

:itsok: Need a hug?
Im great, kaine wahay a liar.....clinton stood up to russia......bwhahahahahahahahaha....maybe in a online video that caused ben ghazi......

now go vote for the guy that is being used as putin's dupe.

:rofl:
My guess about Drumpf's tax returns...they would show how much in debt he is to Jhina and Russia.

And how much debt has the Obomanation put on our credit card to China?

Funny. You tell us. How much new debt has President Obama created that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and/or policies?
$7 Trillion at last count, more or more...Squaw pussy he's president and with that position comes the good and the bad.

Frank Luntz Focus Group: 'Kaine Is Interrupting Too Much'

Bingo kaone is a dick...and its.comong through loud and clear....

he shouldn't interrupt so much.

but pence is interrupting too.

pence is a liar. the fact that he can lie and pretend that donald hasn't said the most disgusting things any candidate has ever said is bizarre.

but to be expected from rightwingnuts.

i wonder when they're going to get to the part where pence thinks he should be allowed to discriminate against his fellow americans.

Ha, Kaine trying to compare Trump Foundation to octopus tentacled criminal organization SPECTRE from the Bond movies.

Im great, kaine wahay a liar.....clinton stood up to russia......bwhahahahahahahahaha....maybe in a online video that caused ben ghazi......

My guess about Drumpf's tax returns...they would show how much in debt he is to Jhina and Russia.

Funny. You tell us. How much new debt has President Obama created that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and/or policies?
and of course you'll allow Reagan that same latitude?

Elaine is now safe from being killed while being "robbed" for her performance during this debate.

10 trillion......it's not hard......cant blame bush your entire life

Forum List

Back