Veep Debate Thread

I honestly feel sorry for Pence. He is doing the best he can, but it is impossible for anyone to defend the indefensible, trump.

Pence does one thing well, he uses an old actors trick to get people to listen more carefully to you, and it's to lower your voice deliberately. Listen to how he does it....very effective.

Tim Kaine is an ass. How could Hillary have picked this nut job. Hillary failed her first major decision.

I dont give a fuck........you must be proud to vote for hitlery and this pussy sounding fag.
:itsok: Need a hug?
Im great, kaine wahay a liar.....clinton stood up to russia......bwhahahahahahahahaha....maybe in a online video that caused ben ghazi......

now go vote for the guy that is being used as putin's dupe.

:rofl:
My guess about Drumpf's tax returns...they would show how much in debt he is to Jhina and Russia.

And how much debt has the Obomanation put on our credit card to China?
Where's your Orange Messiah's tax returns like he promised?

Pence's voice sounds like he is in control and measured. Kaine sounds like a raving lunatic and backs it up with that evil smile.

I still can't believe that Kaine made the leap that Trump doesn't support the troops and teachers based on a tax return from 20 years ago.

trump-tweets-8.jpg
Perfect....Pence isn't Kaine's real target...it's to get Drumpf tweeting again....:clap: :clap: :clap:

:itsok: Need a hug?
Im great, kaine wahay a liar.....clinton stood up to russia......bwhahahahahahahahaha....maybe in a online video that caused ben ghazi......

now go vote for the guy that is being used as putin's dupe.

:rofl:
My guess about Drumpf's tax returns...they would show how much in debt he is to Jhina and Russia.

And how much debt has the Obomanation put on our credit card to China?
Where's your Orange Messiah's tax returns like he promised?

He emailed them to Cunton private server!!!!!!!

Kane had to think for like 5 seconds to come up with the term "supportive partner". He really struggled to find the PC term so he wouldn't piss off his Social Justice Warrior followers. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back