Veep Debate Thread

Not a horrible debate, and unlike some I think this moderator is doing a halfway decent job, at least trying to take control back when the candidates get out of hand, but I've got things to do.

I'd say Pence has done a better job, Kaine is doing the things I thought Trump did wrong in the first debate.

Putting you on ignore. The righties here must be so proud to have you on board.

I dont give a fuck........you must be proud to vote for hitlery and this pussy sounding fag.
:itsok: Need a hug?
Im great, kaine wahay a liar.....clinton stood up to russia......bwhahahahahahahahaha....maybe in a online video that caused ben ghazi......

now go vote for the guy that is being used as putin's dupe.

:rofl:
My guess about Drumpf's tax returns...they would show how much in debt he is to Jhina and Russia.

And how much debt has the Obomanation put on our credit card to China?

trump-tweets-8.jpg

Given that I'm starting this thread 15 minutes into the debate, I'm guessing nobody cares.

Two observations thus far

1. These guys are less civil to each other than Trump and Clinton were to each other
  2. Kaine needs to STFU and stop interrupting Pence.

Pence should have bitch slapped him about the second time he interrupted, and then said do it again I beat the shit out of ya.

Kane has absolutely no class. What a jerk. Why does he jerk his head and body all over the place? Does he have Parkinson's?

I dont give a fuck........you must be proud to vote for hitlery and this pussy sounding fag.
:itsok: Need a hug?
Im great, kaine wahay a liar.....clinton stood up to russia......bwhahahahahahahahaha....maybe in a online video that caused ben ghazi......

now go vote for the guy that is being used as putin's dupe.

:rofl:
My guess about Drumpf's tax returns...they would show how much in debt he is to Jhina and Russia.

And how much debt has the Obomanation put on our credit card to China?

Funny. You tell us. How much new debt has President Obama created that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and/or policies?

Forum List

Back