Veep Debate Thread

Kaine is a rude son of a bitch.

It's not "these guys." It's Kaine. He's an ass.
He's a rude asshole!

Does Kaine ever shut up???
He is a rude asshole!

Uh oh....he's just telling it like it is.....Don't you Drumpfettes like that?
No, he'/s an asshole!

Because he opposes your cult of personality?
No, because the asshole is rude!

Question: Do you think Kaine is an asshole?
Does hillary eat out cheryl.mills? Do we need to even ask this question?
You are a Drumpf supporter. I can tell.

Youre an obama dicksucker.....soooooooooo?
Ah...another one of those "straights" who like to talk about sodomy more than any gay person I know. Particularly when you were telling Gold Star families to suck YOUR dick.

Why does Pence keep bring up the SOFA? Iraq kicked us out of Iraq after we refused to allow out troops to be under their legal authority.

Because the sofA argument is false.
Iraq wanted 30k troops, obama said only 5k, so malaki told him.to fuck off....and well we now have ISIS
Malaki was astounded that obambam used that excuse to run. He expected a counter offer. Malaki was expecting negotiation. The only explanation is that the offer of 5,000 was made for the purpose of being turned down and an excuse to leave.

It's not "these guys." It's Kaine. He's an ass.
He's a rude asshole!

Does Kaine ever shut up???
He is a rude asshole!

Uh oh....he's just telling it like it is.....Don't you Drumpfettes like that?
No, he'/s an asshole!

Because he opposes your cult of personality?

Putting you on ignore. The righties here must be so proud to have you on board.

I dont give a fuck........you must be proud to vote for hitlery and this pussy sounding fag.
:itsok: Need a hug?

Donald Trump doesn't support the troops because he doesn't pay taxes was Kaine's answer about Aleppo.

That is about the biggest bullshit line I have seen in a debate this entire season.

Good stuff. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

Ah...another one of those "straights" who like to talk about sodomy more than any gay person I know. Particularly when you were telling Gold Star families to suck YOUR dick.

They talk about gay sex more than gay people.

Pence has an American flag lapel pin. The light is reflecting off of Kaine's too much, is it a rainbow flag or dog bone?

It's funny what a reversal this debate is. Kaine is the rude one who seems to want to focus on personal attacks, Pence sounds more like your usual politician who wants to come off as adult and reasonable, but gets drawn into the mess.

He's a rude asshole!

He is a rude asshole!

No, he'/s an asshole!

Putting you on ignore. The righties here must be so proud to have you on board.

I dont give a fuck........you must be proud to vote for hitlery and this pussy sounding fag.
:itsok: Need a hug?
Im great, kaine wahay a liar.....clinton stood up to russia......bwhahahahahahahahaha....maybe in a online video that caused ben ghazi......

Forum List

Back