Vegans are killing the planet.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
That's right, all you salad eating veggie burger munchin fucks are killing the planet

Lettuce is worse for the environment than meat, study says

According to new research from a team of Carnegie Mellon University scientists, “following the USDA recommendations to consume more fruits, vegetables, dairy and seafood is more harmful to the environment because those foods have relatively high resource uses and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions per calorie.”

In other words, the study says that following a mostly vegetarian diet has a more profound impact on climate change eating meat

So next time your at McKing and they ask you if you want fries with that, you tell them; NO, I love this little blue marble, give me another double meat and hold the evul lettuce!

" But there are plenty of protein and calorie rich vegan foods that have a lower environmental impact than bacon."

"But the biggest takeaway from the study should be that eating a “healthier” diet, which resulted in greater weight control, had a positive impact on the environment and reduced energy use, water use and GHG emissions from the food supply chain by about 9 percent. "

Things you didn't mention........

balance in THE ENVIRONMENT is a very complex issue-------we are not going to
solve the equation here or even elaborate a reasonable equation

" But there are plenty of protein and calorie rich vegan foods that have a lower environmental impact than bacon."

"But the biggest takeaway from the study should be that eating a “healthier” diet, which resulted in greater weight control, had a positive impact on the environment and reduced energy use, water use and GHG emissions from the food supply chain by about 9 percent. "

It's bullshit Derek.

If we all really really loved the planet we would be breatharians.

It compared a a 3,800 calorie per day diet (that’s what the average American consumes) that meets the USDA’s guidelines for adding fruits, veggies, and fish to a healthier one—one that restricted the number of calories—but also met the agency’s recommendations

Well unless one is an athlete or growing teenager, the high calorie count is the issue, esp if its lettuce.

I posted the link, so I actually did mention them.

So stop killing the planet you fucking grazer.

I posted the link, so I actually did mention them.

So stop killing the planet you fucking grazer.

the answer is the JAIN diet. -------all veggie-----no eggs but they can drink
milk. They can eat only what you can GATHER but not kill to get at it.
Even digging potatoes and onion is not permitted because it kills bugs. No meat,
of course. The outcome of the Jain diet is LIMITATION-----it will keep the
population of invasive humans down-------and the planet will THRIVE

That's right, all you salad eating veggie burger munchin fucks are killing the planet

According to new research from a team of Carnegie Mellon University scientists, “following the USDA recommendations to consume more fruits, vegetables, dairy and seafood is more harmful to the environment because those foods have relatively high resource uses and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions per calorie.”

In other words, the study says that following a mostly vegetarian diet has a more profound impact on climate change eating meat

So next time your at McKing and they ask you if you want fries with that, you tell them; NO, I love this little blue marble, give me another double meat and hold the evul lettuce!
Laughing.....who eats 6 heads of lettuce a day? Or stops eating bacon at 100 calories?

It's the old axiom, if you pay enough for a "study" the analysts will come up with any conclusion you want. Give me a good old fatburger any day but lettuce doesn't fart.

It's the old axiom, if you pay enough for a "study" the analysts will come up with any conclusion you want.

How much will it cost me for an analyst to study and certify Percy as the Greatest Lover in the Known Universe?

This is probably not going to be cheap...probably more than dinner and a room at the Hilton...

Forum List

Back