Vegans are killing the planet.

Who is eating multiple heads of lettuce to replace bacon?

Cool your jets, carnivores.

Multiple headlines Tuesday suggested that a new study determined vegetarianism to be more harmful to the environment than eating meat, flying in the face previousresearch. But the researchers behind this new study say that’s a total mischaracterization of what they found.

Realistically, no vegetarian is going to replace each pork calorie with a lettuce calorie.

A Study Did NOT Actually Find That Vegetarianism Hurts The Planet

Lettuce is worse for the environment than meat, study says

" But there are plenty of protein and calorie rich vegan foods that have a lower environmental impact than bacon."

"But the biggest takeaway from the study should be that eating a “healthier” diet, which resulted in greater weight control, had a positive impact on the environment and reduced energy use, water use and GHG emissions from the food supply chain by about 9 percent. "

Things you didn't mention........
I posted the link, so I actually did mention them.

So stop killing the planet you fucking grazer.

the answer is the JAIN diet. -------all veggie-----no eggs but they can drink
milk. They can eat only what you can GATHER but not kill to get at it.
Even digging potatoes and onion is not permitted because it kills bugs. No meat,
of course. The outcome of the Jain diet is LIMITATION-----it will keep the
population of invasive humans down-------and the planet will THRIVE
look this up for yourself

you can fit every human inside the boarders of Texas and farm the rest.

humans need meat

" But there are plenty of protein and calorie rich vegan foods that have a lower environmental impact than bacon."

"But the biggest takeaway from the study should be that eating a “healthier” diet, which resulted in greater weight control, had a positive impact on the environment and reduced energy use, water use and GHG emissions from the food supply chain by about 9 percent. "

Even digging potatoes and onion is not permitted because it kills bugs. No meat,

humans need meat

I can fit 6.5 billion people inside one Houston apartment tenant?

This is going to be one fat dude.

humans need meat

I want to live on the farm please !

Earth is not fragile. It has survived billions of years, and it will still be here billions of years after we are gone.

humans need meat

I want to live on the farm please !
No

But you can have your own personalized airtube zoomer, for fast and easy travel.

No, you posted the link, then made out that a vegan is killing the planet, based on lettuce compared to bacon, and nothing else.

I posted parts that you didn't include, and potentially hadn't read.

humans need meat

they need protein

No, you posted the link, then made out that a vegan is killing the planet, based on lettuce compared to bacon, and nothing else.

How the hell do you tell me no and then agree with me?

Hold the lettuce and ask for extra bacon for now, save the planet.

humans need meat

they need protein
MEAT

vegans have to take supplements or die b/c they are not getting the proper protein.

look it up

humans need meat

they need protein

Nuts. And it specifically says that nuts are better than bacon in that article. I've lived off nuts in places where things like cheese are hard to get, but I'm not a vegan, vegans will eat lots of nuts and pulses.

humans need meat

they need protein
MEAT

vegans have to take supplements or die b/c they are not getting the proper protein.

look it up

Rubbish. I'm a vegetarian, I've lived off nuts as my main source of protein at times and been fine.

humans need meat

they need protein
MEAT

look it up

Most beans, nuts, seeds and many grains are high in protein, but you might need a balance of amino acids. You don't need meat. Soy is a complete protein.

I suggest you look up comparisons of soy v meat

>>Both soy and meat proteins are high-quality, complete proteins because they contain all of the essential amino acids your body requires daily<<

soy is higher in fiber and no saturated fats

Lettuce has almost no calories. Its not the basis of ANY vegan diet. A cup of lettuce has 5 calories. You'd need 20 cup lettuce to equal 2 strips of bacon.

Or 4 full heads of lettuce.

Who is sitting down and eating 4 full heads of lettuce? No one.

Worse, to match the average daily caloric intake of an American you'd need to eat 135 heads of lettuce. A DAY.

Which no one is doing. Your conception of the 'vegan diet' is a fantasy.

Lettuce has almost no calories. Its not the basis of ANY vegan diet. A cup of lettuce has 5 calories. You'd need 20 cup lettuce to equal 2 strips of bacon.

Or 4 full heads of lettuce.

Who is sitting down and eating 4 full heads of lettuce? No one.

Worse, to match the average daily caloric intake of an American you'd need to eat 135 heads of lettuce. A DAY.

Which no one is doing. Your conception of the 'vegan diet' is a fantasy.
115776523_NUHUH_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Save the planet, stop eating veggies!

Forum List

Back