Vegas Shooter was a Muzzie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can make a prediction about anything. If it doesn't happen no one really remembers you said it, till it does happen. Some targets are rather obvious. It doesn't mean that when terrorists board, and seize a cruise ship in international waters; that I'm some kind of prophet, or have some inside scoop. It just means that some things are rather obvious, and given enough time it will likely happen...

Have you ever listened to Aldean?

Total crap mixing hip hop into country music

Kind of explains it all right there.

We need MUZZIE control not muzzle control. When a "religion" becomes non-religious, it loses its constitutional protections.
And what method of 'control' do you think would have prevented this?

The man was a CONVERT not an immigrant.

I agree this might have been prevented, but not by focusing on Muslims.

We need to focus on Radical Jihadists and their minions, which are relatively few and those who communicate with them, not 2 billion Muslims.
He wasnt even a convert. He was just a white guy. Theres no proof he was Islamic.
He was a leftist. Whatever the brand, is irrelevant. They all must go.

Anyone can make a prediction about anything. If it doesn't happen no one really remembers you said it, till it does happen. Some targets are rather obvious. It doesn't mean that when terrorists board, and seize a cruise ship in international waters; that I'm some kind of prophet, or have some inside scoop. It just means that some things are rather obvious, and given enough time it will likely happen...

Yeah... Im sure that's why he did it...

We need MUZZIE control not muzzle control. When a "religion" becomes non-religious, it loses its constitutional protections.

We need to focus on Radical Jihadists and their minions, which are relatively few and those who communicate with them, not 2 billion Muslims.
He wasnt even a convert. He was just a white guy. Theres no proof he was Islamic.
Who told you he was a leftist? Seems more like the actions of a white rightist.

Not a country Music fan, are ya?

No evidence to suggest he was a 'leftist'. In fact, nothing suggests he had any strong political beliefs.

To you it does. But that's just because you're just an ignorant negro, who doesn't know about white people. Only the shit you've made up to convince yourself that you have value...

Not a country Music fan, are ya?
Love it. And the old shit, is the best.

the TN church shooter was also Muslim

When Christians are getting shot & killed during church services in this country and no one cares, there is a big problem. A big problem.

To you it does. But that's just because you're just an ignorant negro, who doesn't know about white people. Only the shit you've made up to convince yourself that you have value...
The guy was white. He shot people. The vast majority of white males that shoot other people are conservative poor white trash such as yourself.

Do some good today. Las Vegas victims are in urgent need of blood. Take 20 minutes and donate today.

The guy was white. He shot people. The vast majority of white males that shoot other people are conservative poor white trash such as yourself.
Link...

isn't this guys wife or girlfriend or female roommate from Dubai , isn't Dubai a muslim majority country , just a question because i don't know .

She's not from Dubai, she's a Pinay, and married to someone else.
We Don't Need Prisons, We Need Morgues

Thughuggers will blame it on Rodrigo Duterte, President of the Philippines, and his effective elimination of addicts and other criminals.

Still nothing to suggest Paddock was a Muslim:

WASHINGTON, Oct 2 (Reuters) - Two senior U.S. officials said on Monday that there was no evidence that the shooter who killed at least 50 people in Las Vegas was tied to any international militant group.

Islamic State issued a statement through its news agency Amaq claiming responsibility for the shooting, saying that the attacker had converted to Islam a few months ago.

But one of the two U.S. officials discounted Islamic State's claim of responsibility and said there was reason to believe that the shooter, whom police identified as 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, had a history of psychological problems.

No evidence Las Vegas shooter tied to militant group-U.S. officials

Link...
I dont give out my first name on public forums but nice to meet you Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back