Vegas shooting is a hoax

The same day OJ is released from prison and said he is moving to Las Vegas.

Alex Jones is floating in his tin can,
far above the world,
Planet Earth is new
tapioca is beef stew.

mbAHAlo.png

What we all need to know is that shootings like this will not get us gun control. If Sandy Hook with all those children killed won't make it happen, it won't. Period. We mourn.....and then move on......until the next mass shooting bigger than this one. And so on and so on.

Well, there are some things that are making me question this stuff. It is interesting that NOTHING in his background suggests he was capable of this. I have listened to at least 4 forensic psychologists that say this does not fit.

I am going to question it further if the media does not release the countless videos (that must exist) of him carrying the number of weapons into the room. Why would that be kept from the public if they have those videos. By now, they have those videos.

There were police voices saying the shooting was coming from the 4th floor. A few videos. If this was an AK 47, and there are no flashes coming from that 32nd floor on ANY camera caught on video....

Anyone that has experience firing that weapon will tell you those light up like fireworks when fired. Look at the videos yourself. Look to see if you see any sort of flashes coming from where those "broken out windows" were. Not one flash of anything.

BTW, do you know how much force it takes to break those windows? Those windows are made to be very sturdy. They found a hammer in the room that busted them out? Yet, not one person heard the massive sounds of windows being busted out. BTW, no reports of glass on the street from those windows.

When were those windows busted out? Earlier that day? That night? Some video cam would be able to pick up the sound of those windows being busted out with a hammer. Nothing.

Just so happens a guy with no criminal history opens fires on country music pro gun enthusiasts for no apparent reason. No suicide note. Nothing so far on facebook. Lets wait to see "all of the stuff" they will all of a sudden find that no network can find now.

Did that Asian girlfriend of his set him up with the help of others? Her charge card was found int he hotel room, yet she was out of the country...conveniently.

You all smell that? Something smells here folks. Patsy?

Last edited:
Wait for it... it's coming

Was thinking the same thing
How the hell did the government get so many crisis actors to Vegas without anybody finding out?!
and why did they, after all this planning, totally fuck up so that dale smith could immediately unmask this false flag operation?

i mean, they could have fired from the room they stashed the patsy in, couldn't they?

but no, these retards stashed patsock on the 32 floor, and shot from the 10th floor.

Wait for it... it's coming

Was thinking the same thing
How the hell did the government get so many crisis actors to Vegas without anybody finding out?!
and why did they, after all this planning, totally fuck up so that dale smith could immediately unmask this false flag operation?

i mean, they could have fired from the room they stashed the patsy in, couldn't they?

but no, these retards stashed patsock on the 32 floor, and shot from the 10th floor.
I read there isn't even a 32nd floor. The feds are getting sloppy.

Forum List

Back