Ventura: I'll be the next president

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
I know I know I know!!!!!:razz:

Ventura, in an interview with Larry King on Ora.tv’s "Politicking," suggested that he would run for president as an independent if he could get his name on the ballot in all 50 states.

The interview airs Thursday at 9 p.m. ET on RT America.

Read more: Ventura: I will be the next president | TheHill

I'd have to read up on him but he can't be any worse than what we have and have had.

All and all..... anybody would be better than Ali- Bababama!

anybody ...including Jesse!:tongue:

Last edited:
From his web site:

"The Governor

In November 1998, running as a independent, Jesse upset the parties by winning the governors seat in Minnesota. He was well liked and served out his term in 2002 and announced he would not run for a 2nd term."

Jesse Ventura 2016 For President

He sounds like a nut:

“That is going to require a grassroots movement from the country to show me they want me to come back from off the grid,” Ventura said.

Ventura boasted that he would be the first president since George Washington not to belong to a political party, noting the public distaste for the bitter partisan that plagues Washington."
Ventura: I will be the next president | TheHill

I would like him to get off the sauce...:booze:

Too bad Jason Statham isn't a native born U.S. Citizen.

I'd totally support a Ventura-Statham 2016 ticket!

He stated two weeks ago he would only run if Howard Stern was his running mate.

Jesse (The Body) Venura did way to many steroids during his 'raslin' career. They've surely affected his brain.
And..........he was elected in Minnisooooota, where a milk cow could be elected.

Jesse, "The Body", Ventura did way too many steroids during his 'raslin' career.
And remember, he was elected in minnesoooota, where even Al Frankin can be elected with enough recounts.
Hell, an effing cow could be elected in Minnesoooooota.

Well, to be honest, I'd rather Jesse than anyone else currently being pushed to the ballot. Fresh meat. Not this same o same o 2 party system crap.

Jesse, "The Body", Ventura did way too many steroids during his 'raslin' career.
And remember, he was elected in minnesoooota, where even Al Frankin can be elected with enough recounts.
Hell, an effing cow could be elected in Minnesoooooota.

Stop it with the cow in Minnesota! :evil:

Can't you add something sensible to this thread?

Forum List

Back