Verdict reached in Smollett hate hoax trial

Jail time for being a delusional drama queen?

Nobody got hurt. No harm no foul. He's not a dangerous violent criminal. Give him a break.

If he wasn't a celebrity he probably wouldn't have even got charged. The police would have just laughed at his silly marijuana addled caricature and went to the next murder scene.
Response time when you call 911 in Chicago is 35 mins...can you imagine someone breaking into your home and the closest cops are interviewing Smellit about MAGA hat wearing thugs?....

:laughing0301:

1639098016164.png

All of his supporters are supporting a hate crime as far as I am concerned. The hypocrisy and absurdity of Hollywood was clearly exposed with his crimes. Even CNN was coducting a mea culpa session after the verdict came down.

The verdict has been reached. You heard it here first.

"Jurors have reached a verdict in Jussie Smollett’s trial for allegedly orchestrating and reporting a fake hate crime on himself.

The panel of 6 men and 6 women deliberated for more than 9 hours Wednesday and into Thursday before informing the court they had reached a decision, court personnel said. The verdict is expected to be read in the courtroom of Judge James Linn shortly.

Smollett, 39, is charged with six counts of disorderly conduct for allegedly lying to police about the January 2019 incident. If convicted the actor faces up to three years in prison, though with no prior criminal record its far more likely he would receive a sentence of probation.

This is a developing story. Check back for details."

Jury in Jussie Smollett case reaches a verdict

"No white racist watches 'Empire'."

Aug 30, 2019. That's a long time ago.

skews13 Smollett was convicted of the five counts that alleged he lied to police on Jan. 29, 2019

CNN is still trying to find a way to prevent having to fire Don Lemon ... and wants to steer clear of Lemon's exposed connection to the criminal race crime hoaxers.

:p
Din Lemon is a race hustler. He looks an idiot trying to help a fake lives matter proponent.

I cannot see his point on a racist attack when the "assailants" were black, the chief of police that brought charges against him was black, the state's attorney that originally dropped the charges without prosecuting was black. Then there's the MAGA thing. There hasn't been a Republican in Chicago since Big Bill Thompson when Capone was bootlegging liquor in the 1930's. Oh then there's the -25 degree weather thing that was going on. I never heard of anyone wanting to walk to Subway in sub zero temperatures much less 2 guys just waiting for him in the streets.

If you're going to make stuff up, make it plausible Juicy. Pathetic. I guess that acting thing isn't going anywhere now either.

Forum List

Back