Verdict reached in Smollett hate hoax trial

Jail time for being a delusional drama queen?

Nobody got hurt. No harm no foul. He's not a dangerous violent criminal. Give him a break.
There was harm, to every person who was actually targeted for a hate crime. Juicy slapped
them in the face with his trickery. Also, lying on the stand under oath, I wonder if they will charge him for that?

is activate a whole lot of people that would not be activated, were it not for his/her stupidity!

Oh, I'm pretty sure people would find something else to activate them.

A heightened sense of personal outrage seems to be all the fashion these days.

No one can honestly call themself an American who thinks what this
black punk did was even remotely not terrible.Plus he tried to frame 2
very tough black guys in the process.So I doubt BLM will be on hand
to Protest.It would only sink what little credibility they may have.

One could say that at the height of civil and political unrest in this country, he tried to start a race war.

Jail time for being a delusional drama queen?

Nobody got hurt. No harm no foul. He's not a dangerous violent criminal. Give him a break.

If he wasn't a celebrity he wouldn't have even got charged. The police would have just laughed at his silly ass and went to the next murder scene.
It damn near caused a race riot.Is all.And Chicago is no place to pull this
sort of stunt.What was the intent behind this act.It wasn't to spread Goodwill.
It was to set off some kind of reaction.Where nothing good could come of.
It could have ignited into another Rodney King Fiasco.If it wasn't so
dumbfounded.Or unbelievable.

It damn near caused a race riot.Is all.And Chicago is no place to pull this
sort of stunt.What was the intent behind this act.It wasn't to spread Goodwill.
It was to set off some kind of reaction.Where nothing good could come of.
It could have ignited into another Rodney King Fiasco.If it wasn't so
dumbfounded.Or unbelievable.

Pretty sinister, if you consider his motives for faking a racial hate crime. I think he he was attempting to incite a riot or a race war.

The verdict has been reached. You heard it here first.

"Jurors have reached a verdict in Jussie Smollett’s trial for allegedly orchestrating and reporting a fake hate crime on himself.

The panel of 6 men and 6 women deliberated for more than 9 hours Wednesday and into Thursday before informing the court they had reached a decision, court personnel said. The verdict is expected to be read in the courtroom of Judge James Linn shortly.

Smollett, 39, is charged with six counts of disorderly conduct for allegedly lying to police about the January 2019 incident. If convicted the actor faces up to three years in prison, though with no prior criminal record its far more likely he would receive a sentence of probation.

This is a developing story. Check back for details."

Jury in Jussie Smollett case reaches a verdict
Not really a hoax. It was a hate crime by the Leftard freak.

I actually don't care if he gets jail time. But he should DEFINITELY get a bill for all the man hours that were wasted on his ridiculous hoax.

Oh, darn, I thought you were going to tell us! But yes, I DID hear it here first, thanx.

I am sort of interested. I suppose it will be like O.J., and they'll acquit someone CLEARLY guilty, because he's black and they want to screw The Man.
No idiot, he is guilty because he tried to produce animosity towards Trump supporters and create race riots all across the country with death and looting and massive property damage, in addition to further trying to racially divide the country

Jesse should be up on charges of attempted murder and treason against his own country.

He is loathsome and worse than the KKK.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back