Vermont Has Now Gone Completely Nuts: He/She Gubernatorial Candidate

I could not care less what consenting adults choose to do. I think that prostitution, polygamy and marijuana should all be legal. There is no evidence that the women are being forced to do anything, and absent that evidence I say "live and let live".
You just proved that your previous posts were full of crap.

Which post were that? Nothing I have said has changed
You were whining about black men not being able to participate in degenerate culture norms like bdsm and whining about a kid briefly having cuffs being put on him to get him to respect police authority.

No, I was not whining about any such thing, I was highlighting that white people and black people are still being treated differential by our legal system.

Why do you keep equating rape to consensual sex?

I was pointing out you do not see black men getting off with no jail time for rape like white men do. I was pointing out that you do not see white kids being handcuffed for dribbling a basketball.
White kids get handcuffed for mouthing off to the police all the time. You just don't hear about it because the parents aren't that upset and because the cuffs came off immediately.

You have no idea what is and isn't consensual. White guilt is pervasive enough to create Stockholm Syndrome.

I am an innocent till found guilty kind of guy, so my default is that it is consensual unless I have a reason to think otherwise

You just proved that your previous posts were full of crap.

You were whining about black men not being able to participate in degenerate culture norms like bdsm and whining about a kid briefly having cuffs being put on him to get him to respect police authority.

No, I was not whining about any such thing, I was highlighting that white people and black people are still being treated differential by our legal system.

I was pointing out you do not see black men getting off with no jail time for rape like white men do. I was pointing out that you do not see white kids being handcuffed for dribbling a basketball.
White kids get handcuffed for mouthing off to the police all the time. You just don't hear about it because the parents aren't that upset and because the cuffs came off immediately.

You have no idea what is and isn't consensual. White guilt is pervasive enough to create Stockholm Syndrome.

I am an innocent till found guilty kind of guy, so my default is that it is consensual unless I have a reason to think otherwise
Which is why you believe a rape accusation.....

I'd go with you're a Marxist kind of guy.

So you support the mentally ill ruling states?

You are far more left than I am.

A governor does not rule a state, fuck dude are you really that stupid? But I guess you think that Trump rules America, so why not a governor

As long as "left" is the support of free market capitalism and individual liberty, that is...

A governor does not rule a state, fuck dude are you really that stupid? But I guess you think that Trump rules America, so why not a governor

Check out California, Comrade.

When you radical Marxists gain power, you do in fact "rule."

Which is why you believe a rape accusation.....

Which rape accusation is that?

As long as "left" is the support of free market capitalism and individual liberty, that is...

You are a Trump zealot, so you do not support free market capitalism since tariffs are the opposite of free market capitalism

You are a Trump zealot, so you do not support free market capitalism since tariffs are the opposite of free market capitalism
Are you really stupid enough to believe Trump wants the tariffs to be permanent?

Are you really stupid enough to believe Trump wants the tariffs to be permanent?

Them being "temporary" does not change they are the opposite of free market capitalism. Their purpose is the opposite of free market capitalism.

Them being "temporary" does not change they are the opposite of free market capitalism. Their purpose is the opposite of free market capitalism.
Free market capitalism isn't laying down and taking it up the ass from other countries.

Free market capitalism isn't laying down and taking it up the ass from other countries.

Sounds like something you are intimately familiar with.

In free market capitalism companies would freely choose if they wish to pay the price to do business in another country that does not follow the rules of free market capitalism. What you are wanting to do is remove the free choice

:mad-61:he sure is a beauty

Uaiey9z.jpg

Forum List

Back