Vermont Has Now Gone Completely Nuts: He/She Gubernatorial Candidate

HE

upload_2018-8-16_1-59-4-jpeg.210630

NOT a woman and never will be
Some definitely shouldn't even try. Good grief thats scary.

Make transgenderism the major point of contentio, and the GOP may well lose.

Argue that her financial goals are to cost prohibitive.
Make it the major point and they will win. How can you put a person in a leadership position to make critical decisions about the state when they can’t even decide what gender they are? This person is confused.

She did decide. She had the surgery and is living as a woman. She knows what she wants and who she is.

A person who does that isn't confused.
She is really fucked-up if she had her tallywacker lobbed off and still looks like a dude. She is totally confused. You are what God made you.
HE

View attachment 210630

NOT a woman and never will be.
Freak!

I get a kick out of Alt Right Trumpers thinking they understand anything about JFK in comparison to other American leaders.

Such Trumpers are the blind leading the blind.
You make stupid statements and ignore his own words.

Other than being a serial adulterer IN THE WHITE HOUSE, he had NOTHING in common with today's Demonrats. NOTHING.

The truth is, BOTH parties have moved Left. The Democrats are in sync with the Communist Party platform. There is NO significant difference.
Silly Alt Right Trump rant. JFK opposed the USSR as the Dems oppose Russia. JFK was for national health care, as the Dems do today. JFK supports updating the transportation, communication, and energy grids as do Dems today.

The only in common with the GOP is JFK's serial adultery.

I get a kick out of Alt Right Trumpers thinking they understand anything about JFK in comparison to other American leaders. Such Trumpers are the blind leading the blind.

Make it the major point and they will win. How can you put a person in a leadership position to make critical decisions about the state when they can’t even decide what gender they are? This person is confused.

She did decide. She had the surgery and is living as a woman. She knows what she wants and who she is.

She is really fucked-up if she had her tallywacker lobbed off and still looks like a dude. She is totally confused. You are what God made you.
HE

View attachment 210630

What is it?

I get a kick out of Alt Right Trumpers thinking they understand anything about JFK in comparison to other American leaders.

Such Trumpers are the blind leading the blind.
You make stupid statements and ignore his own words.

Other than being a serial adulterer IN THE WHITE HOUSE, he had NOTHING in common with today's Demonrats. NOTHING.

The truth is, BOTH parties have moved Left. The Democrats are in sync with the Communist Party platform. There is NO significant difference.
Silly Alt Right Trump rant. JFK opposed the USSR as the Dems oppose Russia. JFK was for national health care, as the Dems do today. JFK supports updating the transportation, communication, and energy grids as do Dems today.

The only in common with the GOP is JFK's serial adultery.
JFK opposed Castro’s Cuba...liberals love it. Democrats lost Vietnam War...Republicans won the Cold War. Democrats felt USSR would be a permanent fixture...Reagan felt it should be vanquished. Republicans want to update infrastructure. Obama had “shovel ready” jobs...but nobody knows where the $$$ went.

Bush92 show he simply has no clue about JFK. Nixon lost the Vietnam War. Republicans won nothing in the Cold War, as the Russian economy cracked on its own. Republicans want to enrich construction companies, screw the infrastructure. Obama was a far better President than that most divisive President in our history, Trump, ever could be.

HE

View attachment 210630

I feel dirty even looking at that.

Where in gubernatorial powers is a penis or vagina required? What difference does it make to you?
People with obvious mental illnesses should not be given power over a state government.
Are you a trained psychiatrist? Do you have a degree? What makes you and your trailer park instincts qualified to render a diagnosis?
He knows his gender.
So does Christine.
Apparently not. You are how you are born. Period.
Not any more. And for those who struggled in silence under the oppressive yoke of homophobes and the ignorant, I say thank God!

Last edited:

HE

View attachment 210630

I feel I should have a ticket it my hand for a carnival freak show. “ Step right up ladies and gentlemen...see the incredible he-woman...one thin dime...one tenth of a dollar...come watch it bend iron bars and come watch it scream and holler!”

People with obvious mental illnesses should not be given power over a state government.
Are you a trained psychiatrist? Do you have a degree? What makes you and your trailer park instincts qualified to render a diagnosis?
He knows his gender.
So does Christine.
Not any more. And for those who struggled in silence under the oppressive toke of homophobes and the ignorant, I say thank God!
And you idiots think Trump supporters are gullible.....

He knows his gender.
So does Christine.
Not any more. And for those who struggled in silence under the oppressive toke of homophobes and the ignorant, I say thank God!
The “oppressive toke” of homophobes? Homosexuals are the ones toking on something it ain’t a joint.

HE

View attachment 210630

What is it?
A scary mess :eek:

What happened to the state of lumberjacks and deer hunters? Fucking New Yorkers ruining New England states just like Californians have done to Washington, Oregon, and Colorado.
Transgender candidate makes history with win in Vermont governor primary

why do you trunpkins care, little boy?
Because Iove my country and care about its direction. We must save it for future generations and not allow liberals to turn it into a communist Soddom.

HE

View attachment 210630

It really is creepy.
I don’t think people should be encouraging this!

What happened to the state of lumberjacks and deer hunters? Fucking New Yorkers ruining New England states just like Californians have done to Washington, Oregon, and Colorado.
Transgender candidate makes history with win in Vermont governor primary
Do you live in Vermont?
If not, why the outrage?
I live in Vermont. What matters to me is how she will do her job.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

"It will do it's job," Comrade.

You science hating Communists are some DUMB motherfuckers.

If a transgendered person can do the job, why not? The GOP has not been living up to their jobs looking out for the American people. Their record is incredibly bad. Women, black folks, LGBTs, Hispanics, people from faiths other than right-wing "Christian" fundamentalism. The GOP's record has been ZERO.

How the hell can they do any job when they thing their dick is a prolapsed pussy?

HE

View attachment 210630

It really is creepy.
I don’t think people should be encouraging this!
Probably scares children.

Forum List

Back