Vermont to Enact Abortion Rights Law

It all starts with conception. I believe that that is where life begins

If you believe a zygote has a soul then a cyst rates the same...

We need to see men being thrown in jail for not taking care of their child. If we're going to ban abortion I would include men who get those women pregnant. Cause an unplanned pregnancy and you go to prison for a few years. Then have to forfeit your wages to care for that child through college.

That doesn't happen in America. We do dump all over the woman for having a child and needing help from public assistance though.

That millions of women use their bodies as puppy mills w/ multiple fathers for the sake of public assistance rates criminal as well then

Respecting life is more than conception>birth

~S~
I do believe what the Bible says in the Psalms of David, Mr. Sparky. One of the verses describes the presence of a soul in a zygote in words that mean something to the effect of "before my mother knew I was inside of her womb, God knew I was there."

In that spirit, yes, a human zygote residing in a uterus is known as a separate being by a God who is too great for any of us to fully wrap our minds around, but we can trust that God himself loves and blesses even a lowly human zygote and enables the human mother who has love in her heart for the future of the world to give her new little residence his rightful place in the world. And it's not really written anywhere that I know of, but it would follow that if she made an attempt on the life of another human being at any stage of its life, including conception, she will be held accountable in the next world, to the point of being confronted by the little guy or gal she executed using the cruelty of abortion to get rid of her responsibility to the spirit of that foundling.

How long have you lived here in Vermont?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live in Boston and I work in restaurants,.. they all delusional on what’s actually going on in urban cities, because of fake news national media. They have deep white guilt.. but many Vermonters are ex hippies from Boston and New York who wanted a place to smoke weed all day haha

I have lived here all my life and your previous post was 100% bullshit.

Do know the disproportional amount of black babies getting murdered? Why are you ok with the less blacks being born? Who’s the racist?? Me or you?

What does that have to do with what kind of people live in Vermont?[emoji848]

This post is why lol

If you must know, the choices women make about their own bodies is none of my business... or yours.

Liberals love to murder babies, but convicted murderers that confess are OK.
Democrats want convicted murderers to VOTE. They don't care how they get votes, they just want to get all the votes they can from anywhere they can. It's like blood money. I guess we should say Democrats want BLOOD VOTES.

Bernie Sanders wants everyone to vote.

Bernie is not a Democrat.

Not all people in prison are Democrats.
Conservatives break the law as well.

No he doesn't.

I don’t suppose you have any evidence to support that do you?

I live in Boston and I work in restaurants,.. they all delusional on what’s actually going on in urban cities, because of fake news national media. They have deep white guilt.. but many Vermonters are ex hippies from Boston and New York who wanted a place to smoke weed all day haha

Do know the disproportional amount of black babies getting murdered? Why are you ok with the less blacks being born? Who’s the racist?? Me or you?

This post is why lol

If you must know, the choices women make about their own bodies is none of my business... or yours.

I’m worried about the body that can’t speak, that fights dismemberment.

This post is why lol

It’s not your fight.

Gov. Phil Scott intends to allow a sweeping abortion-rights bill to become law, spokesperson Rebecca Kelley said Monday night.

According to Kelley, the Republican governor "has ruled out a veto" of H.57, which codifies the right to an abortion and prohibits public entities from interfering with a woman's right to choose. "It will become law," Kelley said.
Once again Vermont does the right thing despite having a republican governor.

Vermont to Enact Abortion Rights Law, Gov. Scott's Aide Says

Once again, the Left is totally out of touch with the concerns of majority of Americans.

Gov. Phil Scott intends to allow a sweeping abortion-rights bill to become law, spokesperson Rebecca Kelley said Monday night.

According to Kelley, the Republican governor "has ruled out a veto" of H.57, which codifies the right to an abortion and prohibits public entities from interfering with a woman's right to choose. "It will become law," Kelley said.

Once again, the Left is totally out of touch with the concerns of majority of Americans.

A majority of Americans think it’s a good idea to control women?

Good to know

When Roe is overturned a majority of the states will continue to recognize a woman's right to privacy.

This post is why lol

It’s not your fight.

You won’t stop me snow flake

At least Daisy Mae from Alabama will have a place to go to get her little “problem” taken care of.

This is a Clinton crime family link:

Hubaker, AS, Dilation and Extraction for Late Second Trimester Abortion, Advances in Planned Parenthood (1981) 15: 119.

This post is why lol

It’s not your fight.

You do what you do and I’ll do what I gotta do.

This post is why lol

It’s not your fight.

You do what you do and I’ll do what I gotta do.

Oh I will

There are (or were) LOTS of decent, honorable republicans who I trust and would vote for.

Unfortunately they have been usurped by the hard core right.

Control. It's what the GOP does.

Attachments

• 60819712_2199003536854139_4695365115363459072_n.jpg
    60819712_2199003536854139_4695365115363459072_n.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 15

How many babies have to be murdered to satisfy you?

If abortion is murder, why is it legal?
Because it's not murder, it's another way of Repukes trying to control women.

If you want to see someone try to control other women, you ought to listen to some of the debates ordinary housewives have had with Feminazis. The Feminazis resort to character assassination without batting an eye that they are lying their lying butts off.

Because Feminazis would rather die than recuse themselves of an issue they have no business judging. If they recused themselves, and even if conservative housewives also recused, the men would have no problem knowing the exact time of a future human's life is at *bingo!* conception. :laugh: Recusing is such an underused word in the feminazi community. So is caring about their women who stay home with their children, love and want children, and are willing to spend a lifetime raising their children, who usually just pack and leave one day. :laugh:

Forum List

Back