Vermont Volleyball Team Banned From Their Locker Room...

So, we need to do an MRI on every trans athlete to make sure they are for real?

Who is going to pay for those?
My biggest complaint about all this is who will be checking twats at the door?

The best solution is to provide privacy for everyone in locker rooms as if they are "co-ed" and be done with it. Individual changing stalls are very cheep.

So If I post a link showing if the IOC doesn’t require a testosterone test will you say I’m a fucking moron?

It’s also not my job to educate your dumb ass either

Yes, because I know that the IOC leaves it up to the governing bodies for each sport.

It wasn’t that long ago, really, that some guy with an exposed penis, discovered in a women’s or a girl’s locker room, would be subject to immediate arrest and prosecution.

I’m not reminiscing about the “good old days.” I’m flat out saying those days need to be restored re this issue.

No parent in their right mind wants some fruit loop boy pretending to be a girl in their daughter's locker room
If a trans-girl wants to play on a school sports team for girls, and thereby be permitted to change clothing in front of girls or shower where other girls are showering, he better never be observed sprouting a hard-on.

So If I post a link showing if the IOC doesn’t require a testosterone test will you say I’m a fucking moron?

It’s also not my job to educate your dumb ass either

GG
If a trans-girl wants to play on a school sports team for girls, and thereby be permitted to change clothing in front of girls or shower where other girls are showering, he better never be observed sprouting a hard-on.

Trans girls are just confused boys pretending to be girls

GG

Trans girls are just confused boys pretending to be girls
I’m getting old now. But in my younger days, a pleasant sexual fantasy involved being in the shower room with naked high school girls.

So, yeah. I’m suspicious. Maybe a compromise is in order?

New Rule:

Any male claiming to be a trans-female who wishes to be put on the girls’ soccer (or swim) team and have locker room and shower privileges with the other girls must first have had a penis- and gonad-ectomy.

I’m getting old now. But in my younger days, a pleasant sexual fantasy involved being in the shower room with naked high school girls.

So, yeah. I’m suspicious. Maybe a compromise is in order?

New Rule:

Any male claiming to be a trans-female who wishes to be put on the girls’ soccer (or swim) team and have locker room and shower privileges with the other girls must first have had a penis- and gonad-ectomy.

Anyone supporting this? Probably needs their electronic devices checked

“This?” The indefinite pronoun leaves me unsure which “this” you're referencing. The junk-ectomy proposal or the trans-girl in the girls locker r

“This?” The indefinite pronoun leaves me unsure which “this” you're referencing. The junk-ectomy proposal or the trans-girl in the girls locker room proposal?

There's something wrong with any adult supporting this. At some point common sense has to prevail

Transgendered people have a mental problem I agree thanks for the link
A problem that is treated by professionals with gender affirming care rather than bigoted remarks from mutants because they've gotten a lot better at screening your lot out of decent society.

Boys pretending to be girls and showering or changing in girl's locker rooms.

It's normal
It is quite disturbing.

How the hell can any school Administration or school board penalize a school GIRLS’ team on the ground that the young girls don’t wish to undress in front of a school boy?

I suspect that their concern is not so much that they have to see male genitalia. I suspect that they simply are uncomfortable at having to be exposed in front of a biological male.

It is quite disturbing.

How the hell can any school Administration or school board penalize a school GIRLS’ team on the ground that the young girls don’t wish to undress in front of a school boy?

I suspect that their concern is not so much that they have to see male genitalia. I suspect that they simply are uncomfortable at having to be exposed in front of a biological male.

Any school board members should be investigated

Forum List

Back