Very Disturbing!: Obama Thanks Muslims 'For Building The Very Fabric Of Our Nation'

KatznDogz thinks our historical relationship with Muslims began on 9/11. :cuckoo:

No, Jefferson was hanging them from the yard arm of our war ships in the early 19th century.

Good point. Christianity is 500 years older than Islam, but we were hanging Muslims from war ships 200 years ago. And burning women as witches. And owning human beings as property. Christians have a lot of room to talk about their religion's history.

Buying into hate only encourages it; the tales of US ships "hanging Muslims" are overblown trash, US ships concentrated on the battle, then getting HOME.

Fuck if I know, and I'm way too lazy to look it up. :lol:

Also,you have to take into account that this country was founded by people of Christian upbringing. By their numbers alone they would have obviously contributed more to this nation over the years.
Muslim nation were founded by muslims, yet Christians have contributed more to their nations then muslims have

Do tell...
Try to match, I'll go first: Electricity

Cars, planes, trains, light bulb, the printing press, cement, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. Whites have discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc.

Last edited:
White people first studied astronomy? :doubt:

Yes. They studied under the Egyptians and later the Muslims. Thats why the calendar is the one the Egyptians came up with. Without the Egyptians and later Muslims they would not have known what day or year it was.

White people first studied astronomy? :doubt:

Yes. They studied under the Egyptians and later the Muslims. Thats why the calendar is the one the Egyptians came up with. Without the Egyptians and later Muslims they would not have known what day or year it was.

Don't forget that it was Muslims who came up with the concept of zero.

The word zero came via French zéro from Venetian zero, which (together with cypher) came via Italian zefiro from Arabic صفر, ṣafira = "it was empty", ṣifr = "zero", "nothing". The first known English use was in 1598.[4][5][6][7]

In AD 976 the Persian encyclopedist Muhammad ibn Ahmad al-Khwarizmi, in his "Keys of the Sciences", remarked that if, in a calculation, no number appears in the place of tens, then a little circle should be used "to keep the rows". This circle was called صفر (ṣifr, "empty") in Arabic language. That was the earliest mention of the name ṣifr that eventually became zero.[8]

Italian zefiro already meant "west wind" from Latin and Greek zephyrus; this may have influenced the spelling when transcribing Arabic ṣifr.[9] The Italian mathematician Fibonacci (c.1170–1250), who grew up in North Africa and is credited with introducing the decimal system to Europe, used the term zephyrum. This became zefiro in Italian, which was contracted to zero in Venetian.

As the decimal zero and its new mathematics spread from the Arabic world to Europe in the Middle Ages, words derived from ṣifr and zephyrus came to refer to calculation, as well as to privileged knowledge and secret codes. According to Ifrah, "in thirteenth-century Paris, a 'worthless fellow' was called a '... cifre en algorisme', i.e., an 'arithmetical nothing'."[9] From ṣifr also came French chiffre = "digit", "figure", "number", chiffrer = "to calculate or compute", chiffré = "encrypted". Today, the word in Arabic is still ṣifr, and cognates of ṣifr are common in the languages of Europe and southwest Asia.

0 (number) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

he tell us we didn't buld that, we are gaming the system, we are bitter greedy, bible clinging racist, clinging to our guns...etc.... but tell them they are the fabric of our nation

see the difference in this man

awful person

Last edited:
:lol: Electricity is not an invention. :lol:

Exactly.................it's a discovery, because it's always been here.

It took inventions to be able to harness that energy and turn it into useable form.

You mean like a light bulb? :eusa_whistle:

Lewis Latimer | The Top Ten African-American Inventors | Scholastic.com

Lewis Latimer (1848–1928) invented an important part of the light bulb — the carbon filament.

What would people do without their coffee which is actually an Arabic word and brought to Europeans by Muslims?

Cars, planes, trains, light bulb

None of which were possible without Muslims educating Europe.

Every culture on earth has educated the rest of the world on SOMETHING, but the western world has educated people the most.

...but who cares about events before any of us were born, good or bad. I dont care that hitler killed a bunch of jews, because I cant change that. I cant change the fact that Africans enslaved their own people and sold them. I mean they certainly didnt do so my consent. That history doesnt matter to me, because I didnt participate in it.

The real question is, what has the muslim world done for us lately?

Forum List

Back