Very Disturbing!: Obama Thanks Muslims 'For Building The Very Fabric Of Our Nation'

Jane C. Wright - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jane Cooke Wright (also known as "Jane Jones") (November 30, 1919 – February 19, 2013) was a pioneering cancer researcher and surgeon noted for her contributions to chemotherapy. In particular, Wright is credited with developing the technique of using human tissue culture rather than laboratory mice to test the effects of potential drugs on cancer cells. She also pioneered the use of the drug methotrexate to treat breast cancer and skin cancer (mycosis fungoides).

Cars, planes, trains, light bulb

None of which were possible without Muslims educating Europe.

Every culture on earth has educated the rest of the world on SOMETHING, but the western world has educated people the most.

...but who cares about events before any of us were born, good or bad. I dont care that hitler killed a bunch of jews, because I cant change that. I cant change the fact that Africans enslaved their own people and sold them. I mean they certainly didnt do so my consent. That history doesnt matter to me, because I didnt participate in it.

The real question is, what has the muslim world done for us lately?

Thats not true nor is it what Obama said.

I care about events before any of us were born. Only a dummy forgets the past. There are some sayings about that which educated people understand. Thats so you dont get confused and start giving yourself credit for something someone paved the way for you to learn.

Mods please delete. Wrong forum

What he really said.
As Muslims throughout the United States and around the world celebrate Eid-al-Fitr, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to them and their families. This last month has been a time of fasting, reflection, spiritual renewal, and service to the less fortunate. While Eid marks the completion of Ramadan, it also celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity and reinforces the obligations that people of all faiths have to each other, especially those impacted by poverty, conflict, and disease.

In the United States, Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy. That is why we stand with people of all faiths, here at home and around the world, to protect and advance their rights to prosper, and we welcome their commitment to giving back to their communities.

On behalf of the Administration, we wish Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration. Eid Mubarak.

- See more at: OUTRAGE: Obama?s Official White House Statement on Eid-al-Fitr Celebration Praises Muslims for ?Building the Very Fabric of our Nation? | LibertyNEWS.com

None of which were possible without Muslims educating Europe.

Every culture on earth has educated the rest of the world on SOMETHING, but the western world has educated people the most.

...but who cares about events before any of us were born, good or bad. I dont care that hitler killed a bunch of jews, because I cant change that. I cant change the fact that Africans enslaved their own people and sold them. I mean they certainly didnt do so my consent. That history doesnt matter to me, because I didnt participate in it.

I care about events before any of us were born. Only a dummy forgets the past. There are some sayings about that which educated people understand. Thats so you dont get confused and start giving yourself credit for something someone paved the way for you to learn.

I forgot the past? I just told you what happened in the past, so what are you talking about? If youre going to debate in this thread, could you at least fucking pay attention?

What has the muslim world done for us lately? The fact that you cant answer that questions says it all... theyve done nothing.

Last edited:
Mods please delete. Wrong forum

What he really said.
As Muslims throughout the United States and around the world celebrate Eid-al-Fitr, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to them and their families. This last month has been a time of fasting, reflection, spiritual renewal, and service to the less fortunate. While Eid marks the completion of Ramadan, it also celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity and reinforces the obligations that people of all faiths have to each other, especially those impacted by poverty, conflict, and disease.

In the United States, Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy. That is why we stand with people of all faiths, here at home and around the world, to protect and advance their rights to prosper, and we welcome their commitment to giving back to their communities.

On behalf of the Administration, we wish Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration. Eid Mubarak.

- See more at: OUTRAGE: Obama?s Official White House Statement on Eid-al-Fitr Celebration Praises Muslims for ?Building the Very Fabric of our Nation? | LibertyNEWS.com
Ah, ramadan. That time of year when muslims murder countless people and create misery beyond comprehension.

I forgot the past? I just told you what happened in the past, so what are you talking about. If youre going to debate in this thread, could you at least fucking pay attention?

What has the muslim world done for us lately? The fact that you cant answer that questions says it all... theyve done nothing.

I know I called your name (dummy). Sorry about that. i was speaking generally.

You cant add "lately" in there because you argument fell down. I wont allow it. How much do you expect them to do for you anyway? Isnt teaching your ancestors how to read enough?

Last edited:

I forgot the past? I just told you what happened in the past, so what are you talking about. If youre going to debate in this thread, could you at least fucking pay attention?

You cant add "lately" in there because you argument fell down. I wont allow it. How much do you expect them to do for you anyway? Isnt teaching your ancestors how to read enough?
No its not enough. Muslims are murdering innocent people all over the world. The fact that some muslim a thousand years ago did something right, doesnt make murder acceptable today. How stupid are you? :lol:

No its not enough. Muslims are murdering innocent people all over the world. The fact that some muslim a thousand years ago did something right, doesnt make murder acceptable today. How stupid are you? :lol:

Evidently not as stupid as you. What are you even talking about? Go read the OP and try again. :lol:

I don't have a problem with the president thanking a group for their contributions.
Muslims though acting on behalf of the Muslim community, have not contributed a great deal historically to the nation.
To put it another way, if you took the entirety of their contributions away, nothing of any significance would change.

Christians have also spent time murdering innocent people all over the world.

As a matter of fact, they kind of have a bit of history with doing such.

Wanna talk about how the Native Americans welcomes Christians to this country (as well as kept them from starving, which is what Thanksgiving is all about), yet after doing so they get taken over and put on reservations?

Also..............wanna talk about how the Christians keep saying that you have to believe in Jesus, or you're going to hell?

Convert or die is what the Muslims say................convert or spend eternity in hell is what the Christians say.

Ahmet Ertegün - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alexander Russell Webb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Records from the American Revolutionary War indicate that are "at least a few Muslims fought on the American side. Among the recorded names of American soldiersYusuf ben Ali" and "Bampett Muhamed".[27]
The first country to recognize the United States as an independent nation was the Sultanate of Morocco under its ruler Mohammed ben Abdallah, in the year 1777.[28] He maintained several correspondences with President George Washington.

On 9 December 1805, President Thomas Jefferson hosted an Iftar dinner at the White House for his guest Sidi Soliman Mellimelli, an envoy from Tunis.[29]

The first country to recognize the United States as an independent nation was the Sultanate of Morocco

dont pretend it was all hunky dory the relationship between the US and Morocco

because of the revolutionary war Morocco realized That the United states

was not under the protection of Britain anymore

so they deemed America as independent so they could

seize and loot their merchant ships

in fact

Morocco seized the first US ship in 1784

---------------------
The news of the ship's capture by Moroccan pirates reached the U.S. in 1785:

News of the Betsey's capture reached the United States by February 1785. The American press received and expressed grossly exaggerated accounts both of the Betsey's capture and of the general situation in the Mediterranean. Reports of multiple captures by Morocco and Algiers were detailed in several newspapers, while leading papers in Pennsylvania and Virginia reported that an American captain had discovered from an Englishman that as many as six American ships had been seized by the Moors and their crews sold into captivity. By the summer of 1785, the media exaggerations subsided as hard facts emerged. (London, Victory in Tripoli, pp. 27-28).

Islam Versus the United States

I don't have a problem with the president thanking a group for their contributions.
Muslims though acting on behalf of the Muslim community, have not contributed a great deal historically to the nation.
To put it another way, if you took the entirety of their contributions away, nothing of any significance would change.

they certainly weren't the fabric of our Nation
In fact they have now taken on trying to change our nation to suit their whims, instead of living with what we have now and have had for two hundred years
Obama has to be sick in the head...Or he's just one EVIL snake of a person....I'm just sick to death over his awful self/Presidency these past six years and scared to death of what's in store for us in the next two years

I've never been more ashamed and embarrassed over Obama...And if you really look at him and listen to what he says about and our country, it's like he take great pleasure to go out of his way to humiliate, degrade and shame us

Last edited:
The only real contribution that comes to mind is their influence on Pee Wee Hermanns Mekka Lekka Hi Mekka Heidi Ho

KatznDogz thinks our historical relationship with Muslims began on 9/11. :cuckoo:

No, Jefferson was hanging them from the yard arm of our war ships in the early 19th century.

Good point. Christianity is 500 years older than Islam, but we were hanging Muslims from war ships 200 years ago. And burning women as witches. And owning human beings as property. Christians have a lot of room to talk about their religion's history.

Sure, blame Christians for what they did hundreds of years ago and equate what the Muslims do today, with sick and frightening regularity: Like hanging mutilated bodies of American soldiers from bridges, flogging and stoning women for perceived adultery, "honor" killing teenage daughters for falling in love with a non-Muslim boy.

Slavery still flourishes today in Muslim countries in Africa.

Good point. Christianity is 500 years older than Islam, but we were hanging Muslims from war ships 200 years ago. And burning women as witches. And owning human beings as property. Christians have a lot of room to talk about their religion's history.

Uh Sploogy? We were hanging them because they were terrorists. They were pirates, rapists, and murderers - just like Muslims today.

And no, we were not burning women as witches - despite your filthy lies, neither the United States government nor any state of the union has EVER executed anyone of any gender for witchcraft.

Oh and, owning people as property, where did that come from? Oh, that's right - from Islam. Virtually every black African slave was sold by Muslim slavers.

Forum List

Back