🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Very Few of Pennsylvania's Heavily Democrat Areas Have Reported Results.Wny?

The OP is crap, of course.

What isn't crap is this:

From the 2016 results, Trump is down 35,000 votes from his total. Biden is down about 700,000 votes from his.

Put another way....

Trump is doing about the same and Biden is missing 700,000 votes. Either those 700,000 people didn't vote or they have yet to be counted.
Also, turnout is up across the nation. The non-stop campaigning in PA probably means that turnout was up there as well.

So there are more votes to come. I'm guessing something on the order of 2 million more votes.

Because, as I stated be, they are stealing the election. All the Democrats want to know is how many votes they need to manufacture to put Biden over the top.

its because they mainly voted absentee ballots. Its isn't over till its over and every vote should count.

They weren't allowing people wearing Trump shirts into the polls. Voter supression by Democrats. Liberals will do anything to win. We need to send that party packing.

In PA they ran out of ballots in several counties, the biggest being York. I just hope that those people "in line" still get to vote.
I have NOT seen this story on any news channel?!

What isn't crap is this:

From the 2016 results, Trump is down 35,000 votes from his total. Biden is down about 700,000 votes from his.

Put another way....

Trump is doing about the same and Biden is missing 700,000 votes. Either those 700,000 people didn't vote or they have yet to be counted.
Also, turnout is up across the nation. The non-stop campaigning in PA probably means that turnout was up there as well.

So there are more votes to come. I'm guessing something on the order of 2 million more votes.

This is such an incorrect way of looking at this. As I explained in the other thread, PA is only reporting around 75% at this point. There is no question that Biden will narrow that margin by quite a bit once Philadelphia county and the remaining 1.4 million mail in votes are counted. And by that token, Trump will obviously exceed his PA vote total from 2016. The question is simply whether the proportion of the remaining votes to be counted in PA that will go to Biden will be enough to overcome the current deficit.

Because, as I stated be, they are stealing the election. All the Democrats want to know is how many votes they need to manufacture to put Biden over the top.

its because they mainly voted absentee ballots. Its isn't over till its over and every vote should count.
Quit calling it absentee ballots . Absentee people request them. This was a mass mail out and I have family and PA and several got more then one ballot and got ballots from dead relatives. My people vote in person but how many people will vote those dead people to get their candidate . I am not saying it is one sided either it can be either side that does it .. Then add in that the AG already there is no way Trump was winning even before 1 ballot was counted and he is in charge of this . This will go to court..

Quit calling it absentee ballots . Absentee people request them. This was a mass mail out and I have family and PA and several got more then one ballot and got ballots from dead relatives. My people vote in person but how many people will vote those dead people to get their candidate . I am not saying it is one sided either it can be either side that does it .. Then add in that the AG already there is no way Trump was winning even before 1 ballot was counted and he is in charge of this . This will go to court..
Exactly. These are scam votes.

Democrats are trying to steal the election.

What isn't crap is this:

Put another way....

Democratic Party will manufacture the votes they need to steal Pennsylvania.

What isn't crap is this:

Put another way....

Democratic Party will manufacture the votes they need to steal Pennsylvania.

I had 62M ballots in my U-Haul. I just had to wait to see where to deliver them. Now I know.

Hammer down.

Fox Business channel noted the smell of something being rotten with the delay in calling east coast states for Trump that he had obviously won, TX too.

Biden commented about being close in Mi, Wi and went on to say it's gonna take time to count the votes but we're gonna win Pa...

No the fence and all now is opinion and counting the votes is the game...

I think Biden will take Nevada, Mi & Wi and might miss out on Pa... Still makes him Pres...

Mail in are coming heavy for Biden...

By the way Trump made an embarrassment of America tonight when he said to stop counting votes... I hope this is rejected out of hand on the GOP side... Let the process runs its course. Let the voters decide the winner...

Biden commented about being close in Mi, Wi and went on to say it's gonna take time to count the votes but we're gonna win Pa...

Odds back in favour of Biden....

Backed Biden in the middle of last night...

People were being sent multiple unsolicited ballots-applications for ballots. If you didn't use mail in, they were saying that in order to vote at the poll, you had to bring in your blank mail in ballot to the poll before you could vote. My 90 year old mother was questioned at the poll and, in the end, they let her vote without producing her mail in ballot. My mother is a well known Democrat by the way. She is suffering memory loss and says she didn't vote by mail but I know the condition of her memory and she really doesn't have any idea if she voted by mail or not. Pennsylvania was nowhere near ready to run a fair and accurate mail in voting system. There will be lawsuits and justifiably so.

What isn't crap is this:

Put another way....

there are at least 3 hyperventilating threads on the voting, when for at least a week it's been commonly known that Trump would show more live ballots and then as mailin ballots are counted Biden's numbers would begin to close the gaps.

Its not about dems stealing an election its about gopers suddenly pissed the dems are using mailin ballots in a pandemic.

Forum List

Back