Very Real WAR ON COPs Continues

15085540_10157814537980711_2676080109227686142_n.jpg

9 cops killed in 11 days.
You know why the media isn't talking #BlueLivesMatter?
Because these police officers were killed by WHITE people. #AllLivesMatter

Hmmm. I went to the BLM webpage . No mention of wanting to kill all cops . Quit making shit up .

Maybe the focus should be on the NRA . Crazy + criminals get guns way to easy .

Hmmm. I went to the BLM webpage . No mention of wanting to kill all cops . Quit making shit up .

NO stupid like liberal stupid is there?

So it's just a coincidence that 99.9% of the shooters are black?

All of these guys were shot by whites. Now here is the part where you say the fact that they are all white is a coincidence but if they were black its a conspiracy

Give us the links. Oh, you can't, particularly when the majority of shooters of cops are whites.

Give us the links. Oh, you can't, particularly when the majority of shooters of cops are whites.

I can think of one shooter in the recent execution style attacks on police that was white.
All the rest have been black.

Give us links, oh you can't.
FBI: More White Offenders Kill Police Officers than Black Offenders ...
www.alternet.org/.../fbi-more-white-offenders-kill-police-officers-black-...
Jan 12, 2015 - Policing is dangerous, but the dangers are distorted to justify policeabuses.
5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks | Daily Wire
www.dailywire.com/.../5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aa...
Jul 7, 2016 - More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks. According to Mac Donald, 12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide deaths ...
Police Are Getting Shot More In 2016, And It's White Men Pulling The ...
www.mintpressnews.com/police-getting-shot-2016-white.../216339/
May 12, 2016 - Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed ... Still shows that whites are killing more police than blacks!

But when they squint their eyes just so the white shooters seem black. Doesnt that count?

Forum List

Back