Very Real WAR ON COPs Continues

White people kill more cops than black people.

Fact.

You alt right racists are simply stupid in that you think will believe your nonsense.

So it's just a coincidence that 99.9% of the shooters are black?

Uh... more cops have been killed by White people this year than any other race.

Note: Execution style cop killings.

You dumb fucking ignorant moron. You just said, "So it's just a coincidence that 99.9% of the shooters are black?" you were proven wrong... and not just wrong, but completely wrong. Now get off the internet, and go back to your garage where you build your crosses to burn on people's yards.

Is this not a discussion on execution style killings?

Show me where it says that? Now show me a statistic showing that 99.9% of "execution style" cop killings are by Black people. You can't. You racist fuck.

Oh, and you made my sig line showing how fucking racist and ignorant you are. Congrats.

Than you should have no trouble listing all these white people gunning down cops in the streets.
I can list a shitload of examples of blacks doing so.
Dallas,San Antonio,N.Y.,California,Houston and the list goes on....

Uh... more cops have been killed by White people this year than any other race.

You dumb fucking ignorant moron. You just said, "So it's just a coincidence that 99.9% of the shooters are black?" you were proven wrong... and not just wrong, but completely wrong. Now get off the internet, and go back to your garage where you build your crosses to burn on people's yards.

Show me where it says that? Now show me a statistic showing that 99.9% of "execution style" cop killings are by Black people. You can't. You racist fuck.

Oh, and you made my sig line showing how fucking racist and ignorant you are. Congrats.

Than you should have no trouble listing all these white people gunning down cops in the streets.

Someone already listed a ton of them here. Someone already listed the statistics showing it for the year. You said 99.9% were Black. You can't prove shit other than how racist you are. I believe in equality... but for people like you I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. You're scum.

Someone already listed a ton of them here. Someone already listed the statistics showing it for the year. You said 99.9% were Black. You can't prove shit other than how racist you are. I believe in equality... but for people like you I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. You're scum.

You're trying to compare the war on cops to regular crimes.
White people are not walking up to cops and shooting them just because they're cops.

White people kill more cops than black people.

Fact.

You alt right racists are simply stupid in that you think will believe your nonsense.

Fact,white people make up 70% of the population.

Source? Is that according to the 6 year old 2010 census? Because according to new reports, that number is closer to 60% than 70%...sitting at 63%.

And how does change your statement that "99.9% of the shooters are Black?"

US percentage of non-Hispanic whites hits all-time low of 63%

White people are not walking up to cops and shooting them just because they're cops.

They're not? Then what about the White guy a couple of weeks ago that shot two cops in the same city "execution style?"

Whites kill in the commission of a crime. Blacks kill them assassination style for fun.

Soo..you have nothing to back that up either? Did I accidentally log into the wrong forum? Is this Stormfront or USMessageboards? That would be pretty crazy since I'm not a member of Stormfront.

They're not? Then what about the White guy a couple of weeks ago that shot two cops in the same city "execution style?"

As I already stated. It does happen but the vast majority of them are black.

No, you can't prove that with anything other than your racism.

Authorities say a white man with a history of racial provocations and confrontations with police ambushed the officers in separate attacks Wednesday as they sat in their patrol cars. Beminio worked for the Des Moines police department. Martin was employed in Urbandale.

The Latest: Obama offers condolences to Iowa cops' families

Authorities say a white man with a history of racial provocations and confrontations with police ambushed the officers in separate attacks Wednesday as they sat in their patrol cars. Beminio worked for the Des Moines police department. Martin was employed in Urbandale.

Hey you found one. Congratulations ....
Care to list blacks doing the same? Thought not.

Whites kill in the commission of a crime. Blacks kill them assassination style for fun.

Soo..you have nothing to back that up either? Did I accidentally log into the wrong forum? Is this Stormfront or USMessageboards? That would be pretty crazy since I'm not a member of Stormfront.
You're not clever. I have the weekly stories on the news. Ignore them if you like. Changes nothing

One? He killed 2 cops... so for your figure to be correct, that means that Black people would have to have killed 102+ cops "execution style" this year. Care to show me 102+ stories where Black people have killed cops "execution style?"

You can't. You let your racism make a stupid ass ignorant post... now you have to live with it.

You're not clever. I have the weekly stories on the news. Ignore them if you like. Changes nothing

There is nothing to ignore. Statistics say you're wrong. Actual news stories say you are wrong. The only reason you think differently is because you let your racist vision blind you to only paying attention to the times a cop is killed by a Black person.

There is nothing to ignore. Statistics say you're wrong. Actual news stories say you are wrong. The only reason you think differently is because you let your racist vision blind you to only paying attention to the times a cop is killed by a Black person.
:blahblah:

One? He killed 2 cops... so for your figure to be correct, that means that Black people would have to have killed 102+ cops "execution style" this year. Care to show me 102+ stories where Black people have killed cops "execution style?"

You can't. You let your racism make a stupid ass ignorant post... now you have to live with it.

You found one instance you moron.
The dickhead in Dallas killed five.

Hmmm. I went to the BLM webpage . No mention of wanting to kill all cops . Quit making shit up .

Maybe the focus should be on the NRA . Crazy + criminals get guns way to easy .

So it's just a coincidence that 99.9% of the shooters are black?

Making up more shit I see.

Let's not forget the right creating this atmosphere of "the gov coming to get you" . How many of these shootings are from righty gun nuts ?

Forum List

Back