Very Real WAR ON COPs Continues

I think I'm going to get lazy like the righties here and just post my opinions as fact. Screw the facts or data or verification. They aren't interested. They just want to believe what they want, that which suits their feelings. Big waste of time to post links on here to reliable sources.

OhBoyObama's Department of Defense has been handing out MRAPs to local police departments like an Oprah Winfrey cooterfest, and libs have either been asleep, or blindly following and defending dear leader as per the norm.

The "Police State" happened under the libs.

Thanks Obama. ;)

M-fpvehicle-t607.JPG

norfolk-police-mrap-cropped.jpg

Racine-County-MRAP.png
The far right and alt right are thrilled!

Trump will fix that on day one ... cops and ghetto's are scheduled to get an abra-ka-dabra repair in the same hour.

no worries

They're not? Then what about the White guy a couple of weeks ago that shot two cops in the same city "execution style?"

As I already stated. It does happen but the vast majority of them are black.

No, you can't prove that with anything other than your racism.

Authorities say a white man with a history of racial provocations and confrontations with police ambushed the officers in separate attacks Wednesday as they sat in their patrol cars. Beminio worked for the Des Moines police department. Martin was employed in Urbandale.

The Latest: Obama offers condolences to Iowa cops' families

Hey you found one. Congratulations ....
Care to list blacks doing the same? Thought not.

One? He killed 2 cops... so for your figure to be correct, that means that Black people would have to have killed 102+ cops "execution style" this year. Care to show me 102+ stories where Black people have killed cops "execution style?"

You can't. You let your racism make a stupid ass ignorant post... now you have to live with it.

You found one instance you moron.
The dickhead in Dallas killed five.

Ok... now show me 97 more. Then I'll show you more by White people.

So far in this thread you have been proven wrong about what the thread is actually about... Cop killings and not "execution style" cop killings. About your 99.9% cops being killed by Black shooters. The White population in the United Sates is NOT 70%.... so how many more times do you need to be proven wrong? You racist moron.

The alt right and far right just make up "facts", and the sensible Republicans are going to very soon realize we have been hoodwinked by bad people of the far and alt right.

The alt right and far right just make up "facts", and the sensible Republicans are going to very soon realize we have been hoodwinked by bad people of the far and alt right.

What I want to know is, when will the responsible Rights final get tired of these idiots who say they are right and say this dumb shit and make them all look bad. When will the responsible Rights start putting these idiots in place and distancing themselves from them.

Last edited:
Hmmm. I went to the BLM webpage . No mention of wanting to kill all cops . Quit making shit up .

Maybe the focus should be on the NRA . Crazy + criminals get guns way to easy .

So it's just a coincidence that 99.9% of the shooters are black?

Making up more shit I see.

Let's not forget the right creating this atmosphere of "the gov coming to get you" . How many of these shootings are from righty gun nuts ?

Very few.
Most are BLM adherents.

They're not? Then what about the White guy a couple of weeks ago that shot two cops in the same city "execution style?"

Authorities say a white man with a history of racial provocations and confrontations with police ambushed the officers in separate attacks Wednesday as they sat in their patrol cars. Beminio worked for the Des Moines police department. Martin was employed in Urbandale.

One? He killed 2 cops... so for your figure to be correct, that means that Black people would have to have killed 102+ cops "execution style" this year. Care to show me 102+ stories where Black people have killed cops "execution style?"

You can't. You let your racism make a stupid ass ignorant post... now you have to live with it.

More cops are killed by whites than blacks.

Another moron who lacks the ability to understand percentages.

What fucking percentages? You've shown no proof of a single thing in this thread other than how racist you are.

Hmmm. I went to the BLM webpage . No mention of wanting to kill all cops . Quit making shit up .

Let's not forget the right creating this atmosphere of "the gov coming to get you" . How many of these shootings are from righty gun nuts ?

Very few.
Most are BLM adherents.

Liar.

Cop killings make national news . Usually it's done by some white righty freak avoiding being served or somthing .

What fucking percentages? You've shown no proof of a single thing in this thread other than how racist you are.

Very few.
Most are BLM adherents.

Liar.

Cop killings make national news . Usually it's done by some white righty freak avoiding being served or somthing .

Het Timmy..
How about you show me large groups of white people calling for the murder of cops?

Show me the vids of huge groups of white people calling for the murder of blacks and cops.

Show me the vids of huge groups of white people calling for the murder of blacks and cops.

You don't get it do you? That doesn't surprise me. It's not about TALK, it's about ACTIONS. More cops have been killed by White people than any other group of people.

I can say I'm going to be a professional football player... but that doesn't mean I'm going to be a professional football player.

A total of 57 U.S. law enforcement officers have been killed by gunfire so far this year, a 68 percent increase from the same period in 2015. Where is Obama? anyone....anyone....anyone..........barry barry anyone.....

You don't get it do you? That doesn't surprise me. It's not about TALK, it's about ACTIONS. More cops have been killed by White people than any other group of people.

I can say I'm going to be a professional football player... but that doesn't mean I'm going to be a professional football player.

Apparently plenty BLM supporters took it to heart.

Very few.
Most are BLM adherents.

Liar.

Het Timmy..
How about you show me large groups of white people calling for the murder of cops?

Gee. You mean like the organized groups like kkk . They have uniforms and chapters for Christ sakes .

And there are milita groups all over who's plan is to be armed for the purpose of fighting the gov . Meaning they'd be shooting law enforcement.

Look at what happened in Oregon !? And those guys walked . White People justice system .

Very few.
Most are BLM adherents.

Liar.

Het Timmy..

Gee. You mean like the organized groups like kkk . They have uniforms and chapters for Christ sakes .

And there are milita groups all over who's plan is to be armed for the purpose of fighting the gov . Meaning they'd be shooting law enforcement.

Look at what happened in Oregon !? And those guys walked . White People justice system .

So when did they kill a bunch of cops Timmy?
Police officers shot in Texas, Missouri and Florida

Forum List

Back