Very Real WAR ON COPs Continues

You do realize that the MSM trust level is at record lows right?
And their source is sketchy as hell.

What is sketchy about the study? It's pretty common senses. Cops in the U.K. aren't being shot and killed regularly.

I'm sure the citizens of the U.K. are thrilled to death about being disarmed while the place is being over run by muslim terrorist by design.
No thanks,I'll be keeping my guns.

I really don't understand when in fact it was stated that America was going to go back to it's "rasicm days". I really really don't.

What is sketchy about the study? It's pretty common senses. Cops in the U.K. aren't being shot and killed regularly.

I'm sure the citizens of the U.K. are thrilled to death about being disarmed while the place is being over run by muslim terrorist by design.

Then you don't really care about the deaths of these officers.

As I already stated. It does happen but the vast majority of them are black.

No, you can't prove that with anything other than your racism.

Authorities say a white man with a history of racial provocations and confrontations with police ambushed the officers in separate attacks Wednesday as they sat in their patrol cars. Beminio worked for the Des Moines police department. Martin was employed in Urbandale.

The Latest: Obama offers condolences to Iowa cops' families

Hey you found one. Congratulations ....
Care to list blacks doing the same? Thought not.

One? He killed 2 cops... so for your figure to be correct, that means that Black people would have to have killed 102+ cops "execution style" this year. Care to show me 102+ stories where Black people have killed cops "execution style?"

You can't. You let your racism make a stupid ass ignorant post... now you have to live with it.

You found one instance you moron.
The dickhead in Dallas killed five.

Ok... now show me 97 more. Then I'll show you more by White people.

So far in this thread you have been proven wrong about what the thread is actually about... Cop killings and not "execution style" cop killings. About your 99.9% cops being killed by Black shooters. The White population in the United Sates is NOT 70%.... so how many more times do you need to be proven wrong? You racist moron.

So we use your number and say that the U.S. has around 31% white males.
While the black male population consists of around 3.5% of the population...

Bonus point. Which group commits around 50% of murders in the U.S.?

The fact that cops who resort to physical force as a first option are then found not guilty of any wrong doing is what has actually created this war.
I beg to differ with your 'blanket statement'.

When a police officer pulls up, rolls down his window, and asks an individual to move over to the sidewalk instead of walk down the middle of the street, and the individual tells him to go F* himself, the policeman in this situation did not start anything.

When the individual, who is extremely large and has no respect for the officer then challenges that officer's authority the police officer is not asking for trouble.

When that individual then attacks the officer - punches the policeman and attempts to take his gun - the officer is then in a physical engagement with a violent criminal who has violated numerous crimes and is threatening the police officer's life....

When the officer frees his weapon and fires on the attacking individual in self-defense, killing the individual, the police officer never 'resorted to physical violence as a 1st option' and was RIGHTFULLY found innocent of wrong-doing.

When racist terrorists groups like BLM - and other radicals who are bussed in, begin rioting, begin looting, begin destroying and burning local businesses who are there to help the community, begin attacking whites and cops, begin firing weapons, and continues to create false narratives, continue to lie, continue to make up shit like 'Hands up / don't shoot - THAT NEVER HAPPENED....

It is not the police who are instigating what is going on.

When you have a racist terrorist group like BLM calling for the racist murder of whites and all cops....which started this 'war on cops'...it is neither the police's fault or justification for blacks to do what they are doing.

There are some bad / racist cops out there but THERE / THAT IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR THE TARGETING AND ASSASSINATIONS OF COPS LIKE WHAT IS GOING ON NOW!

I'm glad that never happens.

North Miami shooting: Officer who shot man is named - CNN.com

Now if you could please tell the cops to stop doing it that would be helpful.

Why Is This Man Dead?

OVER THE LINE: Police shootings in Georgia

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Who's going around calling for the killing of cops again?

The fact that cops who resort to physical force as a first option are then found not guilty of any wrong doing is what has actually created this war.

When a police officer pulls up, rolls down his window, and asks an individual to move over to the sidewalk instead of walk down the middle of the street, and the individual tells him to go F* himself, the policeman in this situation did not start anything.

When the individual, who is extremely large and has no respect for the officer then challenges that officer's authority the police officer is not asking for trouble.

When that individual then attacks the officer - punches the policeman and attempts to take his gun - the officer is then in a physical engagement with a violent criminal who has violated numerous crimes and is threatening the police officer's life....

When the officer frees his weapon and fires on the attacking individual in self-defense, killing the individual, the police officer never 'resorted to physical violence as a 1st option' and was RIGHTFULLY found innocent of wrong-doing.

When racist terrorists groups like BLM - and other radicals who are bussed in, begin rioting, begin looting, begin destroying and burning local businesses who are there to help the community, begin attacking whites and cops, begin firing weapons, and continues to create false narratives, continue to lie, continue to make up shit like 'Hands up / don't shoot - THAT NEVER HAPPENED....

When you have a racist terrorist group like BLM calling for the racist murder of whites and all cops....which started this 'war on cops'...it is neither the police's fault or justification for blacks to do what they are doing.

There are some bad / racist cops out there but THERE / THAT IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR THE TARGETING AND ASSASSINATIONS OF COPS LIKE WHAT IS GOING ON NOW!
You and I have had this discussion before, and you know I have nothing against cops. I also have nothing against cops learning how to be fair and stop shooting unarmed civilians. In the case you chose, perhaps the cop WAS in the right. I never said they are ALWAYS in the wrong. But it is what started it, Easy, back in the beginning. Cops throwing their weight around and acting like pricks. Over and over and over. So they need to STOP it. I never said it was every cop. YOU need to stop blaming every black and every BLM member for wanting to shoot cops because they don't all want to, anymore than all cops are bad.

Most are killed on domestic abuse calls in areas with high gun ownership.

North Miami shooting: Officer who shot man is named - CNN.com

Now if you could please tell the cops to stop doing it that would be helpful.

Why Is This Man Dead?

OVER THE LINE: Police shootings in Georgia

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That first one is messed up!!

The second guy? It's hard to say but I would ask what is a 52 year old doing driving around at a college at 2:00 am?
And if you believe the cops he drove at them.

Usually in the ghetto.

I did not say there was never any case of bad / racist cops - that's one of the 1st things I did say; however, I also said the declarations by BLM that this 'war on cops' has ALL been caused by racist cops unjustly 'hunting down / killing blacks' is BS!

I did not say there was never any case of bad / racist cops - that's one of the 1st things I did say; however, I also said the declarations by BLM that this 'war on cops' has ALL been caused by racist cops unjustly 'hunting down / killing blacks' is BS!

The vast majority of cop shootings are justified.
And to think all this BS started with the so called gentle giant.

Usually in the ghetto.

You have a link to support that?

We have too many because we have so many guns. Hard to blame a cop when they so often have to deal with armed criminals. But with so many guns mistakes happen.

We have too many because we have so many guns. Hard to blame a cop when they so often have to deal with armed criminals. But with so many guns mistakes happen.

Cops are hyper alert in the ghetto because thats where most crime occurs.
Thats undeniable.

YOU need to stop blaming every black and every BLM member for wanting to shoot cops because they don't all want to, anymore than all cops are bad.

I do not blame EVERY black, but you better believe I blame every black who calls for the murder of all whites and cops, who incites violence instead of the peaceful, responsible protest of what is going on. I will stand with anyone who wants to peacefully protest, as doing so is everyone's rights.

I have NEVER blamed ALL blacks for the criminal and terrorist behavior of a few.

I do not blame every black in Baltimore for the destruction of public property, for the looting, for the burning down of stores, for the attacks on the cops - but I do blame everyone who participated in that mindless, racist, violence.

Many of these racists - not all blacks - wait for moments like Baltimore, the opportunity / justification to loot and go wild. I believe BLM is a racist terrorist organization because some of it's members have repeatedly called for the overthrow of he govt, for the murder of all whites, for the murder of all cops. I do not believe all of it's members feel that way but those who do have created a persona / a perception that it is a racist terrorist group. Whatever good they may have intended will not be achieved now because every time someone says 'BLM' people will think about the bad.

Bottom Line, however, I do NOT blame all blacks for anything. I do not blame any one race, color, creed, or sex for any 1 problem / issue. I believe in personal accountability and your individual actions identifying who you are.

If everyone believed the same thing we wouldn't have groups like BLM claiming all cops just want to target / kill minorities, wouldn't have assholes calling for the death of ALL Whites or ALL cops.

Blacks assassinating cops again eh

Not surprising

Lets try this again because its obvious you just swallowed what the OP says

15085540_10157814537980711_2676080109227686142_n.jpg

All shot by white guys. Go on, lets see you make excuses for why this is 11 bad white guys but if they were black then they'd represent all blacks.

Where are the All Lives Matter protests?
You say whites. I say whiggers.

Dumb ass

Blacks assassinating cops again eh

Not surprising

Lets try this again because its obvious you just swallowed what the OP says

15085540_10157814537980711_2676080109227686142_n.jpg

All shot by white guys. Go on, lets see you make excuses for why this is 11 bad white guys but if they were black then they'd represent all blacks.

Where are the All Lives Matter protests?
You say whites. I say whiggers.

Dumb ass

Doesnt matter what your spin is.

BLM are bullshit. They try and try to sound educated and reasonable...well in the beginning they did...they "tried". But no. In all reality, they are a terrorist group equivalent to the damn kkk. THAT IS MY OPINION AND NOT A FUCKING THING WILL CHANGE IT EITHER. To keep it real, I DO believe they are a good number of cops that profile. I, myself, a white female have been profiled before by simply being in a 'black' area. They pulled me over. Assumed I was buying drugs and I was NOT. So where the fuck was my WHITE PRIVILEGE AT THEN!? I had none. Anyways. But because the harsh and true reality of things is... Black people do commit most of the crimes whether it be gun violence, drugs, or what have you. And they are a smaller population, so if the smaller population commits most of the crime...what does that tell you? Blm trying to push all of their idiotic ideas on the public is bs. They're outnumbered and still do the most damn crime. People wouldn't think the way they do about their race if what I was saying was false.... That's not the case here. So now you have a group of people, in different states, mainly bigger cities....clinging to the idea that blm is a peaceful movement and the only reason they are here is because of how poorly treated they are by white cops and 'white america'. No. They are treated the way they are because of how they treat themselves and others. If it truly was a white america like they love to claim so much. Would they be able to be on television or in movies? Would they CONSTANTLY HAVE GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE AND LIVE FOR FREE WITH THE CHOICE OF SELLING DRUGS ON THE SIDE? Would they be able to even have the option of going to school to be educated? Fuck no. This is not a white america. America is supposed to be for everybody. Now it is just a shit show for pushed agendas by the government. It is not for anybody anymore. If this sounds racist to you, oh well. Get over it is all I can tell you because truth is... Well...sour... Wanna hear something else I think is fucked up? I believe the government gives assistance to black people so they won't work intentionally. So many of my black associates and I have had this discussion. Have you noticed how a lot of strong black women are constantly saying they don't need to depend on a man and such. Well... Who helps them...the government. It is all a plot to separate the black household. Just some food for though if you will.
And sorry this went left. I'm just saying. We as people are being desensitized to homicide every day. When people die, it SHOULD MATTER the color of their skin shouldn't. Why would anyone want to continuously single out their race likes blm does anyways? In the end, it makes them look weak.

Sent from my Z936L using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back