Very Real WAR ON COPs Continues

Hmmm. I went to the BLM webpage . No mention of wanting to kill all cops . Quit making shit up .

Maybe the focus should be on the NRA . Crazy + criminals get guns way to easy .

So it's just a coincidence that 99.9% of the shooters are black?
Give us the links. Oh, you can't, particularly when the majority of shooters of cops are whites.
Give us links, oh you can't.
FBI: More White Offenders Kill Police Officers than Black Offenders ...
www.alternet.org/.../fbi-more-white-offenders-kill-police-officers-black-...
Jan 12, 2015 - Policing is dangerous, but the dangers are distorted to justify policeabuses.
5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks | Daily Wire
www.dailywire.com/.../5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aa...
Jul 7, 2016 - More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks. According to Mac Donald, 12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide deaths ...
Police Are Getting Shot More In 2016, And It's White Men Pulling The ...
www.mintpressnews.com/police-getting-shot-2016-white.../216339/
May 12, 2016 - Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed ... Still shows that whites are killing more police than blacks!

Many of those are just random google searches and not actual links, then the fra left drone uses known far left blog sites for their "facts"

Silly far left drone!

Last edited:
Hmmm. I went to the BLM webpage . No mention of wanting to kill all cops . Quit making shit up .

Give us the links. Oh, you can't, particularly when the majority of shooters of cops are whites.
Give us links, oh you can't.
FBI: More White Offenders Kill Police Officers than Black Offenders ...
www.alternet.org/.../fbi-more-white-offenders-kill-police-officers-black-...
Jan 12, 2015 - Policing is dangerous, but the dangers are distorted to justify policeabuses.
5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks | Daily Wire
www.dailywire.com/.../5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aa...
Jul 7, 2016 - More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks. According to Mac Donald, 12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide deaths ...
Police Are Getting Shot More In 2016, And It's White Men Pulling The ...
www.mintpressnews.com/police-getting-shot-2016-white.../216339/
May 12, 2016 - Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed ... Still shows that whites are killing more police than blacks!

Many of those are just random google searches and not actual links, then the fra left dr4one uses known far left blog sites for their "facts"

Silly far left drone!
What's the word from the peterpuffingtonpost on this?

Blacks assassinating cops again eh

Not surprising

Lets try this again because its obvious you just swallowed what the OP says

15085540_10157814537980711_2676080109227686142_n.jpg

All shot by white guys. Go on, lets see you make excuses for why this is 11 bad white guys but if they were black then they'd represent all blacks.

Where are the All Lives Matter protests?

Not surprising

All shot by white guys. Go on, lets see you make excuses for why this is 11 bad white guys but if they were black then they'd represent all blacks.

Triggered

Not surprising

Where are the black lives matter protests?

Silly far left drone!

All of these guys were shot by whites. Now here is the part where you say the fact that they are all white is a coincidence but if they were black its a conspiracy[/QU

Which guys specifically. Michael Brown? who exactly was gunned down for no other reason other then being black in the wrong place at the wrong time? Far as I know, all the shootings yall love to bring up cops were only legitimately charged in two of those.

What the fuck? The Righties in this thread blame all the cop killings on Black people... AUTOMATICALLY. Then when proven wrong, they attack the posters and the statistics. WTF is wrong with you people? Seriously... and you wonder why so many people on here use the term racist and you complain about it? A cop gets shot, and without knowing the facts, it's "Oh another cop shot by a Black person because BLM told them to!" No... they were shot by White people. You fucking ignorant stupid dumb RACIST motherfuckers. Get over your fucking selves.

Uh... more cops have been killed by White people this year than any other race.

Note: Execution style cop killings.

You dumb fucking ignorant moron. You just said, "So it's just a coincidence that 99.9% of the shooters are black?" you were proven wrong... and not just wrong, but completely wrong. Now get off the internet, and go back to your garage where you build your crosses to burn on people's yards.

Uh.....uh......lol!

Leave to liberals not to understand percentages.

Uh.....uh......lol!

Yeah... that "Uh" is because I'm dumbfounded on just how stupid of a statement that was.

You dumb fucking ignorant moron. You just said, "So it's just a coincidence that 99.9% of the shooters are black?" you were proven wrong... and not just wrong, but completely wrong. Now get off the internet, and go back to your garage where you build your crosses to burn on people's yards.
I've yet to see anything proven on this board except the fact that many of us were correct about Trump becoming the next President.

Is this not a discussion on execution style killings?

Is this not a discussion on execution style killings?

Show me where it says that? Now show me a statistic showing that 99.9% of "execution style" cop killings are by Black people. You can't. You racist fuck.

Oh, and you made my sig line showing how fucking racist and ignorant you are. Congrats.

I know the 'Law & Order Neocon'-types are gonna attack me for saying this, but the American Police Force contributed heavily to creating this war. After 9/11, our nations' police force was Militarized. That's when the war began.

Compared to the rest of the world, American Police are incredibly violent. They too often resort to physical force as a first option. And the US now ranks #1 in the world for incarcerating its own Citizens. We do have a very serious problem with our Police. The war won't end till most Americans start accepting that.

OhBoyObama's Department of Defense has been handing out MRAPs to local police departments like an Oprah Winfrey cooterfest, and libs have either been asleep, or blindly following and defending dear leader as per the norm.

The "Police State" happened under the libs.

Thanks Obama. ;)

M-fpvehicle-t607.JPG

norfolk-police-mrap-cropped.jpg

Racine-County-MRAP.png

Forum List

Back