vet speaks the truth about trump

thats right yall support vets till they dare to disagree...bunch of patrioteers and not very good ones at that
quite wrong. i support them to. they have just as much right to speak as any of us. moreso at times as they've put it on the line for us. however, you're cherry picking a vet and now using them for your cause while ignoring the ones who don't agree with your viewpoint.

so i have to ask - why must you use the vets for your own gain?

Holy fuck, can you not the the irony in this post?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

thats right yall support vets till they dare to disagree...bunch of patrioteers and not very good ones at that
quite wrong. i support them to. they have just as much right to speak as any of us. moreso at times as they've put it on the line for us. however, you're cherry picking a vet and now using them for your cause while ignoring the ones who don't agree with your viewpoint.

so i have to ask - why must you use the vets for your own gain?

Holy fuck, can you not the the irony in this post?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
dunno. i'm not saying "the military hates trump" nor "the military loves trump" - i'm simply saying THIS PERSON is using 1 persons opinion and casting it out for all.

very "liberal" i must say.

so he supports the military? he supports the banks and lets them screw the people....

What a nutless little bitch.
All I heard was....”Father Government, we hate responsibility and accountability, please read our contracts for us, please guide us to make good decisions and when we don’t, please allow us to breach said agreements.”

Forum List

Back